Crown and Anchor Society Members' benefits updated January 15th 2022

cublet

2 hours ago, ChattTenn said:

Second to that.  December cruise with reduced capacity the WJ was wonderful with plenty helps and plenty available tables only problem just could not eat ALL that offered.  

Think, moderation.😀

58 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Do Oasis ships do WJ omelet now?

Ye, by the egg station.  Not advertised, but if you ask they will accommodate.

If I recall, the Oasis class MDR used to have not only a  menu,  but buffet items for breakfast and lunch.

Don't remember if they had an omelet station.  I do recall that they had a pasta station.

Love the Anthem set-up.  They have a couple of omelet stations in the WJ.  At lunch they had pasta stations.  This was before the pandemic.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Ye, by the egg station.  Not advertised, but if you ask they will accommodate.

If I recall, the Oasis class MDR used to have not only a  menu,  but buffet items for breakfast and lunch.

Don't remember if they had an omelet station.  I do recall that they had a pasta station.

Love the Anthem set-up.  They have a couple of omelet stations in the WJ.  At lunch they had pasta stations.  This was before the pandemic.

The Harmony pasta/ stir fry station wasn't open last week😪

8 minutes ago, JKHawaii said:

I don't see the D+ specialty restaurant BOGO or free bag of wash 'n fold on the Royal Caribbean website.

Those and other items (offers) will be listed in your welcome back C&A letter in your cabin.

Edited by davekathy

On 1/17/2022 at 10:37 AM, Hogbay said:

For year's been told how fabulous the Chops breakfast was ,then we received a invitation to go, nothing special at all ... The DL for me from then on .🙂

22 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Well, I guess eggs are really just eggs, but the service and atmosphere are top notch.

And in todays world, social distancing is a big plus

I found the service far more attentive in Chops at breakfast.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, nelblu said:

See list

2AF8C280-DBA7-4A60-9D6D-901857C9A937.jpeg

Lol I never got a paper letter, so I missed that and the welcome drink. 

I assumed it was like carnival where you had to scan something to see onboard benefits and then run around picking them up. I cant scan without wifi ..didnt realize rcl gives a paper letter. Nice.

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I assumed it was like carnival where you had to scan something to see onboard benefits and then run around picking them up. I cant scan without wifi ..didnt realize rcl gives a paper letter. Nice.

You need to speak with the LA. Ours (letter) is always with our welcome aboard gifts/selections. What welcome aboard drink? 

Edited by davekathy

7 minutes ago, davekathy said:

You need to speak with the LA. Ours (letter) is always with our welcome aboard gifts/selections. What welcome aboard drink? 

Like a bottle of water or a can of coke or Sprite. I think I checked juice years ago that was discontinued. It just never crossed my mind about it during the cruise. I've only done 1 on rcl since restart. I was just happy to be back. I'll be onboard jan 30th and will talk to her.

I did get some stale cookies. That's it. Cant wait to cruise again. .. just something I'll look into next time, not important. The letter with onboard benefits nice. I did get a invite on my door to meet the stars .. but didnt go. Nice to get a invite though. I'll check into it next cruise. It might have been something in the ice arena, I dont remember. 

31 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It should be in your cabin along with your welcome back gifts.

15 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Like a bottle of water or a can of coke or Sprite. I think I checked juice years ago that was discontinued. It just never crossed my mind about it during the cruise. I've only done 1 on rcl since restart. I was just happy to be back. I'll be onboard jan 30th and will talk to her.

I did get some stale cookies. That's it. Cant wait to cruise again. .. just something I'll look into next time, not important. The letter with onboard benefits nice. I did get a invite on my door to meet the stars .. but didnt go. Nice to get a invite though. I'll check into it next cruise. It might have been something in the ice arena, I dont remember. 

Got it. I thought you were talking about a welcome aboard drink like Celebrity does. Glass of champagne or OJ. I'll raise my hand when I fall behind.😁

Edited by davekathy

20 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

What is this "breakfast" you are speaking about?

If you were new to C&A and you had been told how fantastic Chops steak house " breakfast " was in a specialty restaurant what would you prefer to have your cup of tea with ? 

On 1/18/2022 at 2:49 PM, firefly333 said:

For our amenities - on a 3 night cruise we get 2 cans of Bud Lite and 4 cans of water for our welcome gift and some cookies.  Then I get a bottle of champagne for our gift.  On 7 nights I get 2 bottles of champagne and then the beach towels or totes, I change it up for the 3rd gift.

We always buy the bev package as even with the 6 free vouchers, the package pays for itself.  What I do like about the vouchers is that I can share them.  So if we have friends/family with us and they don't buy the package, I use my vouchers to get them what they want.