Usualy travel with celebrity wondering if I will get a bag of laundry

Bjbilly

The laundry bag referenced above is not full laundry but simply  a wash and fold service for select garments. ( Shorts, T-shirts, PJs, underwear, socks )

Full laundry or dry cleaning services (shirts, slacks, dresses) are  available for a fee

m

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

The laundry bag referenced above is not full laundry but simply  a wash and fold service for select garments. ( Shorts, T-shirts, PJs, underwear, socks )

Full laundry or dry cleaning services (shirts, slacks, dresses) are  available for a fee

m

Oh, they dry it too, great perk!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Why would anyone let the ship staff handle their clothing knowing that the majority of positive cases are staff?

Because unless you are paranoid Chinese gov't officials, you don't worry about COVID spread via a sealed bag?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Why would anyone let the ship staff handle their clothing knowing that the majority of positive cases are staff?

...or clean your cabin bathroom or make your bed or cook/prepare your food, or serve your food, or set up your dining room table or make/pour your drinks or any of the other jobs the service the staff provides you. :classic_rolleyes:

18 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Geez, if thats the case, why even bother going out of your house? SMH

13 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

How do they wash and fold clothing in a sealed bag.

They don't. They remove the items from the bag, put the items in a mesh bag, wash and dry the items, fold the items, put the items back in a fresh bag, seal the bag, deliver the bag back to your cabin and neatly place the sealed bag on your bed.   

Edited by davekathy
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 2:25 PM, fredmdcruisers said:

Members of the ship's crew also prepare and serve your food and drinks, clean your cabin....

3 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

Members of the ship's crew also prepare and serve your food and drinks, clean your cabin....

Yep. I get it. But I those folks with gloves on and sanitizing. It is the unknown of who else's clothes are thrown in with mine. It's the same thing as never using a laundromat. Just my thing and my opinion. I get that I am in the minority. 40+ cruises as of Dec... so he hasn't stopped me! Any of you are welcome to my free baga laundry coupon if we are on the same cruise.

• Haha 1