Walgreens no longer Covid testing in most locations?

Garmy4

They are still testing over here on the East Coast of Florida- You can make an appt for any day up thru the 22nd

Edit  Just put in your city Venice and appts come up for every day thru the 22nd as well  Try again

Edited by molly361

33 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

I am on the west coast of Fl and they show nothing near by. 

Are you sure you are asking for correct test?  It’s the Rapid (NAAT) Molecular Test you need - the “Red” dot?

1 minute ago, Garmy4 said:

Appears it may be a glitch. I am able to find local testing now after resubmitting info

That’s great!  Hope you have a “negative” experience and a great cruise!  😀

47 minutes ago, molly361 said:

They are still testing over here on the East Coast of Florida- You can make an appt for any day up thru the 22nd

Edit  Just put in your city Venice and appts come up for every day thru the 22nd as well  Try again

Have you scheduled test for your upcoming cruise on Harmony 

I was just looking around me in NJ and the travel question wasn't there, and the rapid antigen tests that they administer and that were for travel, said not valid for travel.  I wonder if the website just flaked out for CVS testing this AM for some reason since it seems like we were all getting similar errors.

2 hours ago, Garmy4 said:

I am on the west coast of Fl and they show nothing near by. 

I live in North Port and there are many appointments available for the next week, including this afternoon. This is for the Rapid NAAT which is accepted by Royal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Garmy4 said:

Our CVS shows about a $100 charge for test

Wait...I just scheduled 5 of them for my family and don't remember there being a charge associated. And I even answered no to all the survey questions. At what point did it tell you there was a charge? Wondering if I need to rebook these...

CVS page for local shows several places that say Rapid Result Test - some types accepted for travel.

Then for each individual location says Rapid-result test (antigen), then says, Not accepted for travel.

Except for one location that shows also Rapid-result test (antigen), but says Accepted for most travel

HUH?

Strangely, Walgreens shows NO Rapid NAAT testing in Maryland.  They are in DE, PA, DC, and VA

Edited by SRF

I suspect more and more of these pop-up rapid testing locations will be shutting down.  The CVS location we used for our cruise three weeks ago had no shortage of same-day appointments available, and that was before the downgrades and in a college town where they tend to be more masked and paranoid than the rest of Texas is....