Elite Nightly Cocktail List

read2learn

My last Celebrity cruises included a beverage pkg so I never took advantage of this perk. I am booking a fare only cruise and wondered what type of cocktails are offered during Happy Hour. Are wines ever included?Thanks so much for any help!

You might want to run the numbers and make a decision now.   Purchasing a stand alone alcoholic drink package  might be the worst deal.  It might be more economical to change your booking to AI, because it includes the Classic alcoholic drink package, gratuities, and WiFi.  Even if you do not use the WiFi, it might be a better deal.  
the above comments are based on possibly purchasing an alcoholic drink package only.

Thanks for inpu but we'll have about $600 ob credit before sailing and another $400 once on board.  Plan to use that to purchase drink packages,etc. Otherwise will go to waste because we don't do excursions anymore due to mobility issues.

On recent Summit cruise with All In wasn’t worth it. It seemed like a great deal before we sailed. However, there were lots of drink ingredients unavailable. We were often told no.  The included wines were fair to bad.  Drank mostly water and diet soda.  Even some diet sodas were not available at some bars.  We were not sure if there was a shortage of drink suppplies or just a shortage of crew at bars.  Either way, we were not getting what we requested.  All In WiFi was a joke. It seldom worked. If it did, it was slow. The elite free WiFi worked better.  Why?  If I were to book another Celebrity cruise, I would do cruise only.  

On 7/31/2022 at 8:19 PM, read2learn said:

Thanks so much!!! That gives me an idea as I have never seen it before. 

Great.Only thing I drink are Manhattans.

5 hours ago, jagoffee said:

You might want to run the numbers and because it includes the Classic alcoholic drink package, gratuities, and WiFi.  Even if you do not use the WiFi, it might be a better deal.  
the above comments are based on possibly purchasing an alcoholic drink package only.

Gratuities are not ALWAYS included in HIA, only as a 'promotion'.

1 hour ago, GeorgesGal said:

Gratuities are not ALWAYS included in HIA, only as a 'promotion'.

I am not sure what HIA references. what is it?
I was referencing AI. Which is the All Included which is Classic Alcoholic package, base Wifi, and gratuities.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about juixes, but I believe it's cola products, seltzer/sparkling water and non premium water (i.e., only get Evian, etc. With Premium packages.   I'm wondering if the non-alcoholic from from drinks like Virginia Pina colada only come with premium packages, too.

Have been searching to find out what Celebrity is doing now for "happy hours"? We are Diamond Plus with RCL and they now are just giving us 5 free drink coupons per day to use whenever we want. Celebrity is still having "in person" gatherings? What are the hours?

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, lanabanana said:

Have been searching to find out what Celebrity is doing now for "happy hours"? We are Diamond Plus with RCL and they now are just giving us 5 free drink coupons per day to use whenever we want. Celebrity is still having "in person" gatherings? What are the hours?

Thanks!

No in-person gatherings.  However, the hours remain 5:00-7:00 pm, with no limit on the number of drinks.  The same Elite drink menu is in place and is available at most of the bars onboard, excluding the Martini Bar, the World Class Bar and all restaurants.

On 8/5/2022 at 8:29 PM, Redtravel said:

On recent Summit cruise with All In wasn’t worth it. It seemed like a great deal before we sailed. However, there were lots of drink ingredients unavailable. We were often told no.  The included wines were fair to bad.  Drank mostly water and diet soda.  Even some diet sodas were not available at some bars.  We were not sure if there was a shortage of drink suppplies or just a shortage of crew at bars.  Either way, we were not getting what we requested.  All In WiFi was a joke. It seldom worked. If it did, it was slow. The elite free WiFi worked better.  Why?  If I were to book another Celebrity cruise, I would do cruise only.  

The Elite WiFi minutes are at the faster/surfing rate.  AI only includes the basic WiFi. Use one lot of your Elite minutes first then decide if your second lot will be enough or use them as a discount on a package. Sometimes there is a discounted package for the second half of the cruise.

19 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

The Celebrity elite happy hour does not take place on embarkation day. On the other days of the cruise, between five and seven, you may order a drink from the happy hour menu at nearly any bar on the ship.

Are any food items being passed in the Sky Lounge during Elite HH?...As in the "olden days'?"

4 minutes ago, LuAnn said:

Are any food items being passed in the Sky Lounge during Elite HH?...As in the "olden days'?"

On my last 2 cruises the bar in the Sky lounge was not even open during HH. 

23 hours ago, drakes2 said:

On my last 2 cruises the bar in the Sky lounge was not even open during HH. 

Oh WOW...I sure hope that isn't the case on the fall T/A!! 😞 😞 That's my favorite place for HH!! 

1 hour ago, LuAnn said:

Oh WOW...I sure hope that isn't the case on the fall T/A!! 😞 😞 That's my favorite place for HH!! 

I'm afraid it may be a thing of the past. I've done 3 cruises on S class ships since covid and it has not been staffed during HH on any of my sailings and I used to enjoy mingling with other guests there even did shore excursions with a couple I met.

50 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I'm afraid it may be a thing of the past. I've done 3 cruises on S class ships since covid and it has not been staffed during HH on any of my sailings and I used to enjoy mingling with other guests there even did shore excursions with a couple I met.

Hmmm, I was on the Reflection TA this past April and the Sky Lounge was open for HH from 5pm to 7pm every day, with waiters coming around offering nice little snacks. Lots of people attended. Maybe they only offer HH on longer cruises? Anne