Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

11 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I will soon find out next month on the Ovation, which will be my longest cruise. B5B (54 nights), and it gets me home, so only 1 flight to Sydney. I will reach my 340 on one of the legs, depending on whether 3 of the legs, that were booked within the Double Points promo, and then cancelled by Royal (Australia was closed), if that promo will be honored. Either way, I will still hit 340. I don’t want to book anymore cruises until that time, but I can still book an open date at Nextcruise, and pick the sailing within 60 days.

Well done! Reason can afford lot these Cruises is the Solo 340+ along with other Discounts(Military, Etc) savings is like every 3rd or 4th Cruise is Free

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

that were booked within the Double Points promo, and then cancelled by Royal (Australia was closed), if that promo will be honored.

Other than a few Aussie market bookings, anything booked via the US wouldn't be eligible for the double points as that ended in 2022.

Still not released as of 9:20 PM EST. I tried calling C&A and they were already closed for the night. I called the regular number and still not available there. They can see the sailings but not access them, getting an error message. I got the same results when I called about noon time. 

3 minutes ago, mets123 said:

Still not released as of 9:20 PM EST. I tried calling C&A and they were already closed for the night. I called the regular number and still not available there. They can see the sailings but not access them, getting an error message. I got the same results when I called about noon time. 

Nothing through cruising power either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Good morning all! 8am in Belfast and no new sailings...do they not want my money!?? 😁☘️

Same here from Scotland. I was up till 3.30am this morning....only 4 hours sleep!.Glad i'm not working today 😴

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pamela27 said:

Same here from Scotland. I was up till 3.30am this morning....only 4 hours sleep!.Glad i'm not working today 😴

Shoot here in USA havent been to bed yet. Seen it come out in next hr or two few yrs ago and even couple Days later. Multiple times no real sleep most the week.

1 hour ago, librarylady19 said:

What is “solo 340+“ is it a Diamond Plus discount?

At 340 points and above solo travelers are eligible for a 150% supplement as opposed to the standard 200% supplement.  Saves you 25% on your cruise fare.  Does not apply to July, August or Holiday sailings

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

What sailings are everyone waiting to be released?

Me, Radiance Class long Caribbean, Repo's and Panama Canals. About 10-11 Cruises were added couple hr ago dont know what they were, just not what I'm looking for

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

What sailings are everyone waiting to be released?

From last week's test load it looks like Explorer may be doing the longer, southern Caribbean itineraries over winter 2024/2025 so that's what I'm looking for.

I have an 8-nighter currently booked on Freedom. Want to see what else is out there before committing fully to that one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Where is Voyager before she does her transatlantic back from Barcelona?
November of 2024?  Why can’t I see that? 

I am assuming Dry Dock. 

I had booked the Voyager Athens to Barcelona Repo and was hoping for the TA but no joy 🤔