Reservation has drink package showing as cancelled???

wesport

I have been logging into my reservation this Saturday on the Infinity in Aqua class.  Today when I log in, and check on my initials, it says drink package cancelled. So , I logged into my aqua class for January 8th,and it also says drink package cancelled. Anyone have this happen. Glitch or what. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same thing here. I have 6 cruises booked through 2024. Every one of them, when you go to "plan my vacation" and look at your orders, the 0.00 classic drink package that shows as an order  when you have booked AI......now shows as cancelled , refund 0.00. Gotta love the IT department over at Celebrity.

Screenshot_20220907-082811_kindlephoto-92467433.png

25 minutes ago, Mrs_Tiki said:

Mine looks the same, but when I scroll down I see the transaction upgrading the basic internet and drinks packages. Did you upgrade? Perhaps the initial all-included are cancelled when you upgrade?

Mine are all showing cancelled, the ones i upgraded ( but upgrade $ i paid  is still showing as booked) and ones i have not upgraded yet.

1 minute ago, dlh015 said:

I'm in the Retreat also, but today my drinks package shows as cancelled...was there yesterday.

IT problem I suspect. I'll give it a couple of days...

I'm gonna send an email to my CVP just to have something in writing, but i agree it will probably correct itself in time.

• Like 1

Our drink package on Beyond next month is showing as canceled as well, but the internet is still there.  While I feel this is a website glitch (what a surprise!), I have emailed our TA to confirm.  After all, I plan to order my first beverage using that package only 7 weeks from today!😊

Edited by bama4cruisin

3 hours ago, kittywife77 said:

Same here on the Infinty 21st December sailing. I'm currently investigating.

Likewise on the Silhouette out of Southampton at the end of this month (September). 

We have AI (upgraded to premium by Elevate) and it has been showing the Premium drinks package in the CP for the past few months.  Today - its showing as cancelled.  Assume its a glitch and will be sorted out.  We have already checked in and have PALL on the Express Card - so  hopefully will be OK  

3 hours ago, Smmessineo said:

Same thing here. I have 6 cruises booked through 2024. Every one of them, when you go to "plan my vacation" and look at your orders, the 0.00 classic drink package that shows as an order  when you have booked AI......now shows as cancelled , refund 0.00. Gotta love the IT department over at Celebrity.

Screenshot_20220907-082811_kindlephoto-92467433.png

Same - drink packages canceled but wifi still there

Thanks for the heads up.  Just looked at the four cruises we booked for 2023 and 2024 in the My Orders dropdown of the Plan Your Cruise section and each shows the cancelled drink pkg.  All four were booked with Elevate, when it was available.  Oddly, the two for 2023 also show a new order for the All included pkg, but the 2024 cruises do not.  The additional OBC we received with the Elevate package remains.  So, something is out of whack!

I’ve sent the details to our TA.

Edited by capsplace

Same issue here. Drinks package added to cruise planner after booking an all included rate. Now it's listed as cancelled. Wifi still shows as booked.

Dec 2022 Summit.

Maybe they are trying to add functionality to allow for upgrades to premium via the cruise planner instead of having to call in and the database needed a change to accommodate that? Just a guess. 

Edited by NorthStarStateCruiser
  • Like 1