Have it all sale over?

kangforpres

I grabbed a sailing on the Rotterdam out of Amsterdam in August (12th) next year for me and Mrs Fan, my sister and SIL (2 cabins). Finalized this on Sept. 29, 2022

Booked it thru Costco Travel.  The sailing shows up on the HAL website but missing a lot of the perks that were supposed to be included. It only shows a credit for Specialty Dining and a $100 excursion credit.  It's a long way off, and I assume that they will show up at some point. 

Supposed to have the following: (Checked is what shows on the HAL website)

• $100.00 Cruise Line Shipboard Credit
  • Shipboard Credit Per Stateroom (included in cruise line shipboard credit shown above)
  • mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.costcotravel.c  Reduced Deposit (That went from $350 to only $50 per cabin)
  • Included Crew Appreciation (previously called complimentary shipboard gratuities)
  • Signature Beverage Package
  • mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.costcotravel.c  One Specialty Dinner - Shows on the HAL website
  • Wi-Fi Surf Package for Two
  • mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.costcotravel.c  USD 100 Shore Excursion Credit (per person) - Shows on the HAL website
Edited by fsufancc
clarification

The new promo I got in my email today (but actually there yesterday) is:

"Private Fares + $200 Onboard Credit Anniversary Deal"

When I ran a dummy booking yesterday the fare for Dec.29 sailing had gone up a few dollars, no longer had Crew Appreciation, and had $200 OBC instead of $100.

@fsufancc @zacsc @newcruzer2 If you booked through the big-box travel Agency, THEY will have to be the ones to intervene. Have them check on the missing things (not all items show up in the same place in on line documents); get the full confirmation from the place that sells pizza... (Whose name should not be mentioned and may cause your post to disappear.)

My pre-paid Crew Appreciation shows up two places: Open your booking number. On the top banner, click Itinerary THEN click the pop-up with a picture of a couple. Under the box that shows your Dining and Shore Excursion credits, it should say Pre-Paid Crew Appreciation: followed by your names or the names of the first two people in the room. The other way to see it -- BEFORE you open the itinerary, also below the box for Dining and SX credits, and below the "## Days Until Departure" is a column of things you might want to do... One is PrePay Crew Appreciation. If you have been credited with paying them, it will say [your name] "has booked crew appreciation"; mine is on a blue background. You will not be able to check the box, because it is paid.

The only place the OBC, SBP, and Wifi show is apparently on the confirmation email I got. And the place you buy cases of toilet paper should have sent you that.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2022 at 10:05 AM, kangforpres said:

I no longer see the offer on my existing cruises to add "Have it All" for either $45 or $50 per day.

It was gone for me also, but it reappeared today. I purchased it  before it had a chance to disappear again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It showed up again as available for my upcoming cruise.  It includes Shore Excursion, Drink Package, Specialty Dining, and Wi-Fi.  However, it no longer includes the Reduced Deposit or the Crew Appreciation that it showed earlier.  I wished I would have gotten it when I first saw it, but I didn't have the money available then.  I'm guessing that it is unlikely that it will add the Crew Appreciation back into the HIA (Have-It-All), right?

Mine are back and for $45 per day. Gonna write my PCC to see if we can use our FCC's for our 13 day Indonesian Discovery in February. I think for a longer cruise it's a better deal since you get 2 shore Ex credits and Surf Wi-fi for all those days.

Check your bookings for the offer,

Paul

39 minutes ago, kangforpres said:

Mine are back and for $45 per day. Gonna write my PCC to see if we can use our FCC's for our 13 day Indonesian Discovery in February. I think for a longer cruise it's a better deal since you get 2 shore Ex credits and Surf Wi-fi for all those days.

I have a 10-day cruise booked so I get the  $200 excursions credit and 2 specialty dinners. The price jump to $50/day for me.

On 10/8/2022 at 3:14 AM, Euby said:

It showed up again as available for my upcoming cruise.  It includes Shore Excursion, Drink Package, Specialty Dining, and Wi-Fi.  However, it no longer includes the Reduced Deposit or the Crew Appreciation that it showed earlier.  I wished I would have gotten it when I first saw it, but I didn't have the money available then.  I'm guessing that it is unlikely that it will add the Crew Appreciation back into the HIA (Have-It-All), right?

We booked yesterday (with HIA) and it included crew appreciation, OBC and reduced deposit. Those 'extras" appear to be only at booking and only on select cruises. 

Only a guess, but maybe that is what HAL will do going forward - keep HIA consistent (Beverages, Wifi dining and shore excursion) and then have "add on's" as sale incentives for certain cruises at booking.

Biggest Savings On 2023 Cruises

Extended through October 12! Receive up to $300 Onboard Credit per stateroom, Crew Appreciation, and a 50% reduced deposit. Plus our best amenities - Signature Drink Package, Specialty Dining, Shore Excursions and Wi-Fi on select 2023 cruises.

The Crew Incentive and Ship Board Credit were never technically part of Have It All, they were simply July Early Booking Bonus that was extended and then extended several more times. That was never part of the Actual Have it All promotion, Plus not all sailings included this Early Booking Bonus, none of the last minute sailings included this.

I do beleive that this will end on October 12th then expect they will come up with something similar around the 19th or 20th. They usually only go a week without any extra promotion. Who knows maybe there will be some more late 2023 and 2024 itineraries finally released and they will add a promotion to them. Not much is going to change because frankly their marketing department is not that creative and we know that the next sale will not be a bargain or a huge savings. They cannot afford to do that.

• Like 1