Faster To The Fun is back...

Riles34

Let's see...

Priority tender

Be among first to board

Priority disembarkation

Access to stateroom to drop off carry on

I think almost everyone would be interested in buying it (except Ds, Ps, and suites)... if the price is low enough. 

But is it worth the (as yet) unknown cost?  We'll see. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Riles34 said:

You are right. Not sure where I got the 8th from!

The 8th would probably be better anyway.  Diamonds, Platinums & suites have already begun checking in for our cruise with the rest of us starting tomorrow, so the perk of an earlier check in time, at least, is pretty much irrelevant for this cruise.  Fortunately it goes fairly quickly now anyway. 

14 minutes ago, christyran1228 said:

The 8th would probably be better anyway.  Diamonds, Platinums & suites have already begun checking in for our cruise with the rest of us starting tomorrow, so the perk of an earlier check in time, at least, is pretty much irrelevant for this cruise.  Fortunately it goes fairly quickly now anyway. 

But doesn't FTTF include priority check in line and priority boarding? If you get a late check in time,  FTTF world be very useful. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

But doesn't FTTF include priority check in line and priority boarding? If you get a late check in time,  FTTF world be very useful. 

Diamond and Platinum always have priority check in, regardless of their check-in "window".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

I thought now you have to come at your designated check in time, now, regardless of status?

This would only really apply to sailings 12/1-4th-ish anyway. 

Edited by christyran1228

1 hour ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Yes, when FTTF was available in the past it has always included being able to show up whenever you like and ignore your assigned check in time although you still had to pick one. 

• Like 1

FTTF is 100% profit for Carnival, so you totally can't blame them. Some of the pricing is outrageous.

I purchased it a couple of times until the one year I decided not to. Never brought it again as my sister who had it got on 20 minutes later than me. Now I don't need it. I hope the rooms will start to be ready when you board rather than just having people drop off bags but still have to wait till 1:30. If the crew is now fully staffed and all this priority boarding is back, then what is the problem allowing room access?🙄

1 minute ago, cruizinisthebest said:

FTTF is 100% profit for Carnival, so you totally can't blame them. Some of the pricing is outrageous.

I purchased it a couple of times until the one year I decided not to. Never brought it again as my sister who had it got on 20 minutes later than me. Now I don't need it. I hope the rooms will start to be ready when you board rather than just having people drop off bags but still have to wait till 1:30. If the crew is now fully staffed and all this priority boarding is back, then what is the problem allowing room access?🙄

Is the cabin access not ready for anyone? Even those with suites? It's listed as a perk but it sounds like no one is getting it? Hope I'm wrong.  

So here's what I JUST READ as posted by what I believe is one of John's 'people'.  The key is that all folks (Dia/Plats/FTTFs) are seemingly still controlled by their slotted arrival time.  I personally confirmed with my own PVP that those rules still apply for Dia/Plats so it only makes sense that FTTFs would be subject as well.

Anyway, here's the quoted language.  Again, I 'believe' that the person writing works for JH.

'QUOTE/UNQUOTE"

We are going to try and have the room is ready but that might not always be possible. That aside here are the current benefits.
FASTER TO THE FUN BENEFITS
• Priority check-in line and boarding (during your arrival appointment)
 Priority water shuttle
• Priority debark
• Priority line/phone at Guest Services
• Early stateroom access for luggage drop off
• Priority luggage delivery 
Cheers
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, jsglow said:

So here's what I JUST READ as posted by what I believe is one of John's 'people'.  The key is that all folks (Dia/Plats/FTTFs) are seemingly still controlled by their slotted arrival time.  I personally confirmed with my own PVP that those rules still apply for Dia/Plats so it only makes sense that FTTFs would be subject as well.

Anyway, here's the quoted language.  Again, I 'believe' that the person writing works for JH.

'QUOTE/UNQUOTE"

We are going to try and have the room is ready but that might not always be possible. That aside here are the current benefits.
FASTER TO THE FUN BENEFITS
• Priority check-in line and boarding (during your arrival appointment)
 Priority water shuttle
• Priority debark
• Priority line/phone at Guest Services
• Early stateroom access for luggage drop off
• Priority luggage delivery 
Cheers

If FTTF port arrival is still tied to the check in time, then the benefits of FTTF are completely watered down, to the point where it really isn't worth that much.  Early boarding was probably the biggest selling point, by far.

Maybe FTTF gets the 16 day check in window?  Would make sense, but that is not listed as a benefit.

34 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

If FTTF port arrival is still tied to the check in time, then the benefits of FTTF are completely watered down, to the point where it really isn't worth that much.  Early boarding was probably the biggest selling point, by far.

Maybe FTTF gets the 16 day check in window?  Would make sense, but that is not listed as a benefit.

100% agree but it completely fits what I heard directly from my PVP about Dia/Plat arrival windows.  For now, we're absolutely still slotted with the 16 day window as our only benefit.  It makes sense that FTTF would be subject to similar rules.  That DOES water the product down significantly and a little (but critical) program detail that Heald needs to get out front of ASAP.  There's going to be a crap ton of folks who might pay good money, not know the protocol,(completely different from pre-Covid days), and take it out on the poor shore side Reps working at the various ports when they arrive at 10:30 with their 12:30 arrival time slot. 

Edited by jsglow