Black Friday Sale...No great shakes

Sailing Oasis in Aug 23, drink package was $74.99, now it shows $72.99, but every once in a while when I look it shows $62.99!  When I click on the $62.99, it automatically changes to the higher price to $1205 for the cruise.  Nothing is changing.  The UDP is the same price.  Looking to book another room on my sailing for my daughter, less than a hundred off.  A Central Park Balcony is now $100 less than what I paid for an Oceanview!!!

Do better RCL!

For our cruise in January 2023, Deluxe Bev Package is $10.00 < per day during this BF season "sale".

For our 8 day cruise that's an $80/pp savings or $160/couple. Refreshment package is $19/day 🙂

I had to go back and forth a couple of times to get the correct pricing to come up. If that doesnt work for you. Call them to order. Good Luck 🙂

• Like 1

I got our Deluxe Bev Package for Voyager this morning for 51.99 pp which is about the lowest I have seen any package for a long time.  Sailing 3/26.  I was very happy with that price.  My cruise in December is still sky high for the package--no sale on that one, same as always.

• Like 1

I got the CocoCay Beach Club for 50% off this morning (wouldn't pay over $90 for that, and it was selling for $161 (that was supposedly 10% off).   Yesterday, two cruises I booked the day before went down $274 each for the 'unadvertised' pre-sale.  

YMMV with this sale.  I also got the surf/stream package, but had to get us each one device (instead of two devices in one person's name) to get the lowest price on that.  Two surf/stream devices less than $200 was a deal for our cruise on Harmony.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Sailing Oasis in Aug 23, drink package was $74.99, now it shows $72.99, but every once in a while when I look it shows $62.99!  When I click on the $62.99, it automatically changes to the higher price to $1205 for the cruise.  Nothing is changing.  The UDP is the same price.  Looking to book another room on my sailing for my daughter, less than a hundred off.  A Central Park Balcony is now $100 less than what I paid for an Oceanview!!!

Do better RCL!

I'm sailing on Oasis on June 30.  Drink package was $98.99 and now it's $62.99.  The cheapest it has even been since I booked the cruise almost a year ago.  Crazy how we are only sailing 3 weeks apart but the drink package for my cruise is a LOT more than yours...

3 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

I got the CocoCay Beach Club for 50% off this morning (wouldn't pay over $90 for that, and it was selling for $161 (that was supposedly 10% off).   Yesterday, two cruises I booked the day before went down $274 each for the 'unadvertised' pre-sale.  

YMMV with this sale.  I also got the surf/stream package, but had to get us each one device (instead of two devices in one person's name) to get the lowest price on that.  Two surf/stream devices less than $200 was a deal for our cruise on Harmony.

Same here, but frustrated because it SAYS second device is 11.99 (first is 13.99) but that's not how their math adds up...both are the full 13.99 and no plain surf option at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

My cruise the beach club was regular price $299 and now on sale for $150.  Still too expensive!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Katems75 said:

Same here, but frustrated because it SAYS second device is 11.99 (first is 13.99) but that's not how their math adds up...both are the full 13.99 and no plain surf option at all.

Ours does add up correctly.  They probably have some fixing to do.  And I'm wondering if they are going back to one package only now.

• Like 1

I have the same issue with the DBP on 3 linked reservations.  It said $62.99 but only came up that price on one of the three.  The other 2 were $72.99 once you put it in the cart.  Now the advertised price keeps bouncing between the 2 & always shows the higher when I try to check out.  Just so darn frustrating!

Edited by poocher
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashmac8 said:

anyone else having issues cancelling pre booked excursions/drink packages so they can rebook new prices? I keep getting a failure message

Yes. Can't cancel our refreshment package.  "Cancellation Failed. Try Again"

7 minutes ago, pamkev said:

I can't even order it after multiple try's with different cards I am just going to call them. I know my cards are okay frustrating to say the least  

Something is happening with the site.  We couldn't book anything too.  Kept saying to check my card info.

The 4 device internet package on one cruise is quite a bit more than the three device. And the two device pricing isn’t correct either. According to the text, each additional device is 11.99 per day. For two it jumps to over 15 and for four it’s over 14. Three devices price correctly. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Katems75 said:

Are you selecting two one-device packages, or one two-device package?

Two one-device packages will be $13.99 each. A two-device package should have the lower price of $13.99 + $11.99 per day.

It is possible you are selecting a two-device package and not seeing the right price, but just wanted to make sure because the distinction is not clear on the website. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

Are you selecting two one-device packages, or one two-device package?

Two one-device packages will be $13.99 each. A two-device package should have the lower price of $13.99 + $11.99 per day.

It is possible you are selecting a two-device package and not seeing the right price, but just wanted to make sure because the distinction is not clear on the website. 

I am definitely selecting one package with multiple devices and the math is incorrect....

• Like 4

Idk about no sales.  Just saved money on the key on one sailing and internet on another plus an excursion.  Im glad I did it early this am as I can't get into my planner now.  Key was at $16.99.  Excursion was 50% off.  internet was $13.99.

• Like 1

Does anyone recall the Black Friday sale price for the Ultimate Dining package for a 4 night cruise? It was something crazy like $159. I was waiting on this sale and now like most of you I can't get in to check it out. 

Edited by cynt