ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades December 10, 2022

Scrapnana

Eurodam will be at pier 26 (starboard to) from 5:30 am to 4:00 pm.  She is off on an 11-day Panama Canal Sunfarer cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 11 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer (13218)

Nieuw Statendam will be at pier 19 (starboard to) from 4:30am to 4:00 pm).  She is leaving on a 7-day Southern Caribbean cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Southern Caribbean (13034)

Also in port are Celebrity Apex at pier 25 (6:00am-3:30pm), Harmony of the Seas at pier 18 (5:00am - 4:30pm), Regal Princess at pier 2 (5:45pm - 4:00pm), and Sky Princess at pier 21 (4:00am - 4:00 pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Nieuw Amsterdam and Rotterdam on Sunday, 11 December.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the reminder. I will be there, again, on the NS sailing away. I wish to thanks those CC members who made a screen shot of our departure on 12/3/22 and asked me to expose my neck next time to see if indeed it is red. Well, I went to three beaches on this past cruise and my neck has become fire engine red. So look for me Deck 6, diagonal balcony towards the rear at sailaway tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Maybe X Apex will be able to leave on time this week, so Eurodam can also leave on time.

NS at pier 19 - I wonder why they aren't assigning pier 21 for HAL this year? It used to be the secondmost assigned pier for the BHBs. Pier 19 was seldom used for HAL - usually just for the infrequent  cruise line calling [Costa, Carnival, etc]. Or multiples of a regular cruise line, such as 3 HALs, Princesses, RCIs, Xs [Celebrity].

• Like 1

Hear on the balcony of the NS waiting for our sailaway. Here’s some Cruise facts.

Last week the NS had 1900 passengers. This week there are 2494 passengers.

Passengers on b2b are 452!  Filled up more than half of World Stage. Once disembarked took only 10 minutes to get back on ship.

RNB gained 9.44 lbs on first seven days. Got on baggage scale next to elevator yesterday and it read “Excess Baggage”. 

Receive email today titiled, “How to lose a big belly”,  Answer was , stop cruising.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Eurodam will be at pier 26 (starboard to) from 5:30 am to 4:00 pm.  She is off on an 11-day Panama Canal Sunfarer cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 11 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer (13218)

Nieuw Statendam will be at pier 19 (starboard to) from 4:30am to 4:00 pm).  She is leaving on a 7-day Southern Caribbean cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Southern Caribbean (13034)

Also in port are Celebrity Apex at pier 25 (6:00am-3:30pm), Harmony of the Seas at pier 18 (5:00am - 4:30pm), Regal Princess at pier 2 (5:45pm - 4:00pm), and Sky Princess at pier 21 (4:00am - 4:00 pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Nieuw Amsterdam and Rotterdam on Sunday, 11 December.

Wish I was back on the Nieuw Statendam