New website.

Riocca

1 hour ago, uktog said:

The website is still a mess so there are bugs everywhere until it’s sorted . The other thing is the from price is based on an inside cabin but when you click through they are sold out so the start price is an ocean view 

Thank uktog.

The cruises I looked at all had inside cabins available, just not at the quoted starting price. Can’t believe, for all of them, that the lowest category is sold out.

As you say, things still seem a mess so I will leave any bookings until things hopefully settle down

• Like 1

We are boarding in Civitavecchia on Saturday and checked in way before they started to upgrade their systems.

Now we have received an email that they have not received our check-in and therefore are assigned a very late check-in time. We have a printout with our original assigned check-in time.

Can I assume this is just a system bug from their side? 

45 minutes ago, Oslo Dutch said:

We are boarding in Civitavecchia on Saturday and checked in way before they started to upgrade their systems.

Now we have received an email that they have not received our check-in and therefore are assigned a very late check-in time. We have a printout with our original assigned check-in time.

I would go for the time on your original check-in, taking your express pass with you.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Oslo Dutch said:

Is one of these the email you received ? Ive received  2 emails today for our b2b . Although I completed both check ins before the upgrade, one said it wasn’t completed but the other does ! There are different check in procedures for loyalty , although to be fair the second leg doesn't affect us as we will be on board anyway ! 
I think we have to turn up at the allotted time and just bring along plenty of patience with us ! 

7C942EEF-9B93-4D63-8C4E-EE8B0A99801A.jpeg

32F2593E-2000-4426-9DA8-B853C1E08292.jpeg

• Like 2

On 3/28/2023 at 9:26 AM, JM0115 said:

We don’t cruise until May 28th but I called them anyway. Got through in 3 min. Unfortunately they are only helping people who are cruising in the next 30 days as they said, but fyi they said they expect the website to be working by Monday 🤞.

Did they specify which Monday? 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I just managed to book after spending, literally days, trying to do so on the new website.  I know I could have left it, but i was after one of only two available accessible cabins on SIN-Athens so I was nervous about not getting it.  I managed to book and pay the deposit eventually, but have received absolutely nothing by email or anything. I’m not particularly nervous as I have a booking number, but just wondered if anyone else was having a similar experience?

p.s. I tried phoning the Az Australian phone number, got a message that i was first in queue, waited half an hour, selected the phone back option, three days later still have not received a return call.

Edited by lahore
  • Like 1

It looks like Azamara is making progress.  I just signed into my formerly empty account and now all 6 of my upcoming cruises are listed.  My Azamara Circle number, correct loyalty tier and accurate number of points (with the exception of the points earned on a cruise last month) are now displayed.  There appears to be quite a bit of work to do regarding shore excursion listings and onboard credit amounts but I'm encouraged from what I've just seen.  Regards,  Paul

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, paf225 said:

It looks like Azamara is making progress.  I just signed into my formerly empty account and now all 6 of my upcoming cruises are listed.  My Azamara Circle number, correct loyalty tier and accurate number of points (with the exception of the points earned on a cruise last month) are now displayed.  There appears to be quite a bit of work to do regarding shore excursion listings and onboard credit amounts but I'm encouraged from what I've just seen.  Regards,  Paul

Thanks for posting Paul!  Encourages me to check my account again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, paf225 said:

I’m seeing the same including the booking we made onboard a couple of days ago, we were told when we made the booking that the onboard credit area wasn’t working at the moment so she had to manually write it on the invoice.

Looking at the invoice data they have added insurance at considerable cost to all our bookings except the one we’ve just made, so it’s moving in the right direction but glad I’ve kept information on all my bookings.

• Like 2

Just been into my account. I can see my loyalty level & points and my upcoming cruise. When I go into Upcoming Cruise, then Manage my Reservation, I can see lots of excursions for the cruise. Most of them have full details, but others just have a headline. 
There’s also a section headed Guests where I can complete details such as address, email, date of birth etc, upload photos and add details of documents such as COVID vaccination certificates and passports.

ED1F477F-6575-41F7-ABCB-BD7E32751976.thumb.png.8c196824e8aa1eac05e5f031a97fd510.png

FB30586C-C09E-481F-8728-06F1FD7E33C7.thumb.png.9dc6df6de6febc3f8ac570a4cfa417a0.png

1BC51361-BD19-4284-B3AA-A378411FF87A.thumb.png.eae10cbdab3188a7a5130a891def39b6.png

What still doesn’t seem to be available on the site is the excursions available for non booked cruises.

Yesterday our account on the new website was still empty. But this  morning it shows both our cruises  (16 and 23 days to go) with the correct tier and points.

It  also shows correctly  the  excursions we bought on the old website. The OBC displayed doesn't seem to be right, but hopefully it can be straightened up onboard. 

Check in is still unavailable here, but we did it on the old website and have our Express Passes ready. 

• Like 1

My status is showing correctly. The points have gone down but I think they took off the last Celebrity cruise I had in February which had been added on, possibly in error. I don't think I was meant to get the points from this one as the split should have already taken place. Glad to see things are progressing. Let's hope they keep on updating the content and correcting the bugs/errors. They have a chance to really make their website a cut above the rest which in turn should drive revenue and loyalty. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

This from the Website:

UPDATE: Online booking is now available. We are also able to service existing bookings that sail within the next 30 days.

Our cruise isn't yet listed, but we are >30 days out.

My status is correct but my points are not.  Luckily I took screenshots of our points before the old website went down.  I see very little information about my OBC's and two of my excursions are listed as needing to be paid even though we used OBC to purchase them.  Luckily I have the paperwork for that if needed.  Hopefully within the next few days/weeks we will see this all settle out.  Some things on the new site are a definite improvement but other things seem rather clunky.

Our points and loyalty level are shown in two different places. The first is when you first go into your account - this is correct for loyalty level  and possibly a bit generous for points.
The second is if you click Profile which is an option that comes up when you click on your name, top right. On that there is a Club Programs category, if I click on that it says I joined Azamara Circle on 25 March, have no loyalty points and am at Adventurer level. I gues this is a work in progress!

• Like 3

Our cruise (May28) is now listed but is showing the wrong itinerary and says we owe money which we do not and it has the wrong OBC. Can’t book excursions yet it looks like. Deep breath! 🤞😀

• Like 1

Just logged into new site which shows our upcoming Spice Route cruise (May 5). New website suggests we owe Az money for our 2 pre-booked excursions which were previously covered by our OBC !

OBC from our Essentials Package has vanished, the price of our main excursion has increased and we're now being charged £27 each for the Amazing Evening.

Check-in still not open. 

Edited by Cruiser6270

Just now, Cruiser6270 said:

Just logged into new site which shows our upcoming Spice Route cruise (April 5). New website suggests we owe Az money for our 2 pre-booked excursions which were previously covered by our OBC !

OBC from our Essentials Package has vanished, the price of our main excursion has increased and we're now being charged £27 each for the Amazing Evening.

Check-in still not open. 

Still a work in progress.

• Like 1