New website.

Riocca

2 hours ago, john1970 said:

I see the message on the website says through March 22nd. Isn't that corporate speak for it's still won't be working today?

That's not merely "corporate speak."  That's English.

• Like 1

The website is now up.  It asks for me to create a new account.  I did....I get the response that I will receive an email to verify and complete authentication.  No email.  It says if you do not receive an email to try again ...I did.  Still nothing.  It would not matter to me if our sailing was months away, but I would like to get everything finalized since we leave in 1 week.  

6 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

I would like to get everything finalized since we leave in 1 week.

The email I received (in post above) says that sailings departing April 1 and later will be integrated into the new website.  If you mean literally 1 week, that's still March – they don't say what will happen to those cruises???

I reset my password and was able to log in.  Verification email came right away.  👍

No info on loyalty status or past voyages.

I took the booking engine for a test drive and found it worked okay (not terribly intuitive but it did work).  However, I was unable to change the stateroom the system automatically assigned me.  I found the edit screen to switch, but it didn't seem to capture the change after making a selection.

5 minutes ago, johnnyswitzerland said:

I reset my password and was able to log in.  Verification email came right away.  👍

No info on loyalty status or past voyages.

I took the booking engine for a test drive and found it worked okay (not terribly intuitive but it did work).  However, I was unable to change the stateroom the system automatically assigned me.  I found the edit screen to switch, but it didn't seem to capture the change after making a selection.

I wasn’t able to reset my password because both my email address and username came up as “no account” with the username. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the 2nd promised email that is supposed to be coming today with the instructions for resetting password via email.

Not too confident that email will come through since my email address (and my husbands) theoretically don’t exist on accounts in their system.

Edited by JaneStarr
  • Like 1

I have tried three times and have not received an email. But then again, I have not received any email with any details from Azamara.  I am on hold with their technical support to see if they can help me. So glad you all are able to sign in.  Wish I could.  Our cruise leaves on April 3 but we are leaving in one week. So,  lots to do before we leave town and want to get our tours and anything on board finalized before we leave. We have been waiting for so long to go on the Japan cruise but it just seems to be filled with hurdles!  

3 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

I have tried three times and have not received an email. But then again, I have not received any email with any details from Azamara.  I am on hold with their technical support to see if they can help me. So glad you all are able to sign in.  Wish I could.  Our cruise leaves on April 3 but we are leaving in one week. So,  lots to do before we leave town and want to get our tours and anything on board finalized before we leave. We have been waiting for so long to go on the Japan cruise but it just seems to be filled with hurdles!  

I chose Forgotten Password and reset it.

but not much help as I cannot see my booked cruises yet!

73F5940A-D071-465E-A4DA-F8A67601E1FA.jpeg

• Like 1

Normally my Azamara emails come straight through, this did not so check your spam/junk boxes.  Maybe it is the way this email has been sent but I have just found my communication nestled between offers for some dubious products and my long lost Nigerian relative's suggestions on how we can both share a fortune 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

Thank you for your help wit this - tried that and it worked.  No cruises are showing.  Unfortunately - can't sign in to upcoming cruise to finalize anything onboard.  

FE24D696-5970-429E-88BC-5ADE077BC109.jpeg

Thank you.  I called customer service when the system was down because we also have final payment due on another cruise.  They were the ones that advised me they could not help with anything onboard.    I am trying to cancel two tours and book one.  It is funny, the first thing they said was since I booked through an agent I have to go through them. My agent has no access to tours.  

• Like 1

I figured out I had to do the forgotten password to change it and log in.  I tried to do a reservation but in the category it ASSIGNED me a cabin. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to change it.  I hate the frames within a frame scrolling small sections.

Must be a work in progress. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I figured out I had to do the forgotten password to change it and log in.  I tried to do a reservation but in the category it ASSIGNED me a cabin. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to change it.  I hate the frames within a frame scrolling small sections.

Must be a work in progress. 

I had the same experience.  Please see screengrab, attached.  After the system assigns your stateroom, on the summary page click the button I've circled in red.  From there, you can select an alternative stateroom from either a list or a map view.  But once you click 'Continue' the system seems to lose your selection and retains the original assignment.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 3.12.39 PM.png

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, johnnyswitzerland said:

I had the same experience.  Please see screengrab, attached.  After the system assigns your stateroom, on the summary page click the button I've circled in red.  From there, you can select an alternative stateroom from either a list or a map view.  But once you click 'Continue' the system seems to lose your selection and retains the original assignment.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 3.12.39 PM.png

And that’s why TAs were created 🤣

reverting is illogical. It does not compute. 

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Haha 1

I have had both emails and reset my password.

Never needed a password to access the website before, only to access "My Azamara" which has now disappeared along with my cruise history and points.

"our website is fully operational"

however, the following in my mind does not equate with "fully operational" :

• Coming Soon: Ability to make payments online

• Coming Soon: Update your reservation information online

• Coming Soon: Ability to see Loyalty status and points

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2023 at 10:52 PM, uktog said:

This is the email they have just sent out - an awful lot of thrills and excitement in it but note the word "expect" not "will" - maybe should have added (UK) after the number that is the UK number as on first reading DH thought he could only call Irish call centres.  OK that was his interpretation!!

We are thrilled to announce that we are putting the final touches on our revamped website and expect to go live with the new booking tool on 22 March, 2023. Our team is working to bring you the latest features and updates to enhance your cruising experience.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but we want to assure you that the new website will be worth the wait, and we are excited to share it with you.

In the meantime, we invite you to call our contact centre for any new bookings:

• Contact Centre number: 03444 934016 & 1800936346 (ROI) 
  • Hours of Operations: 10:00am – 6:30pm GMT (Monday-Saturday)
  •  If you have an existing account with us on 22 March, 2023, you will receive a separate email with instructions on how to update your password.

We are confident that you will love our enhanced website once it is launched.While you prepare for your next cruise, we encourage you to explore our website and discover all the beautiful destinations we have to offer. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this transition period. The Azamara team looks forward to seeing you onboard soon.

Sincerely, 

AZAMARA® 

Be careful with the 03444 number as this can equate to 65p/min from most mobiles. I used my Vodafone mobile instead of landline last week and got collared for £12.65 for a 15 minutes call as a connection charge was added as well. The old 020 number still works.

• Like 1