New website.

Riocca

7 hours ago, Chot50s said:

The number of points you receive per night varies based on your cabin type, ranging from 2 points for an inside cabin,  5 for a veranda, 8 for a club continent suite, and 18 for the top suites. That may be why the points you see for each past voyage looks inconsistent.

The complete list of points given per night by cabin type is posted here (for now): https://www.azamara.com/loyalty/azamara-circle

Cruises before Nov 2013 seem to be the problem in my account. Points awarded for these cruises are way off... just 1 or 2 total points listed for all 12 cruises before that date, regardless of cruise line, length of cruise or type of cabin. One exception is a 12 night AZ cruise that got 3 points. Something is mixed up. I think (hope!) they must be working on it.  

1 hour ago, Chot50s said:

Elsewhere on the Azamara board, others started reporting their loyalty points and status missing on both their Celebrity and Azamara accounts. Here is the fix that seemed to work for some folks (including me).

Posted January 28

On 1/26/2023 at 8:44 PM,  JaneStarr said: 

Anyway, what worked for me to fix it was to delete my Captain’s Club number from my Celebrity account, save, and then add it back and save again. That somehow fixed my tier and points on BOTH Celebrity and Azamara.  

I can confirm that this 'trick' also worked in my case. I had booked my first Azamara cruise, then canceled it and from that moment on my points and tier would not show up anymore on Azamara, Celebrity and RCI. Deleting the loyalty number on my profile and then re-adding it fixed the issue. I did this on my Celebrity account, but I guess it would also have worked if I had done this on either the Azamara or RCI website.

Thanks!

That has just worked for us as we kill time until our 1pm checkout prior to boarding Quest in Sydney at our time slot of 2pm. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chot50s said:

Elsewhere on the Azamara board, others started reporting their loyalty points and status missing on both their Celebrity and Azamara accounts. Here is the fix that seemed to work for some folks (including me).

Posted January 28

Anyway, what worked for me to fix it was to delete my Captain’s Club number from my Celebrity account, save, and then add it back and save again. That somehow fixed my tier and points on BOTH Celebrity and Azamara.  

I can confirm that this 'trick' also worked in my case. I had booked my first Azamara cruise, then canceled it and from that moment on my points and tier would not show up anymore on Azamara, Celebrity and RCI. Deleting the loyalty number on my profile and then re-adding it fixed the issue. I did this on my Celebrity account, but I guess it would also have worked if I had done this on either the Azamara or RCI website.

Thank you so much, it just worked for me too.  Note: I'm posting this on Feb. 6 AND the fixed point total  has also carried over to Azamara (which split from Celebrity Feb 1).   I better email Azamara to let them know not to bother actioning my two emails on this issue sent over the last month!!

14 hours ago, avw said:

Cruises before Nov 2013 seem to be the problem in my account. Points awarded for these cruises are way off... just 1 or 2 total points listed for all 12 cruises before that date, regardless of cruise line, length of cruise or type of cabin. One exception is a 12 night AZ cruise that got 3 points. Something is mixed up. I think (hope!) they must be working on it.  

This is already being discussed on another current thread:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chot50s said:

Posted January 28

Worked for me too - I did it on Celebrity and can now see loyalty points on both Celebrity & Azamara.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Worked for me too - I did it on Celebrity and can now see loyalty points on both Celebrity & Azamara.

OK it worked to update (at least not 0 or error message now), but not to the correct missing cruises/points which I identified as errors on my Nov. Cruise.  Still have not heard back about missing cruises after my Jan 17 enmail to "Loyalty". When I called, they said they were busy.  I understand, but I hope it gets corrected soon.

On 2/5/2023 at 3:07 PM, Chot50s said:

If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can easily create a.PDF of the webpage with your booked or past voyages and store it in Books (rather than a screenshot). Just press the Share button (square with an up arrow at the top) then select the Books app (you may need to press the square with three dots labeled More to see the Books app).

Thanks for that tip. Done!

• Like 1

My history has always been up to date.  It's the upcoming cruises that are now 0, all 3 of them.  I hope they get that fixed pronto.  I don't understand why things get deleted.  Don't fix what isn't broken!

• Like 1

I think you misunderstood me.  I'm not talking about the points.  Under "Upcoming cruises" they were listing none when they should have 3 listed, one in May 2023 and two (B2B) in Dec 2023.   Of course I know points are not given before you sail. 

I just checked and all is well again.  The three cruises are listed again.  I'm happy and counting the days till May 5.

Edited by TeaBag
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I think you misunderstood me.  I'm not talking about the points.  Under "Upcoming cruises" they were listing none when they should have 3 listed, one in May 2023 and two (B2B) in Dec 2023.   Of course I know points are not given before you sail. 

I just checked and all is well again.  The three cruises are listed again.  I'm happy and counting the days till May 5.

I’ve had a similar problem occasionally with no “Upcoming voyages” displayed—usually after switching between the Upcoming and Past voyage tabs. If I refresh the webpage, my upcoming voyage displays again.

4 minutes ago, Chot50s said:

I’ve had a similar problem occasionally with no “Upcoming voyages” displayed—usually after switching between the Upcoming and Past voyage tabs. If I refresh the webpage, my upcoming voyage displays again.

Ditto for me, but my 'fix' is to use a different Web browser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried "the fix", but it isn't working for me. The Celebrity Loyalty page has three boxes with numbers for  Celebrity, RC, and Azamara. Did those for whom the fix worked delete the number from just the Celebrity box? Did you leave the other numbers in place? My Celebrity and Azamara numbers are the same.

Here is what I did that didn't work: I went to the Celebrity site, signed on, went to settings, clicked on Loyalty.  I then clicked on the x next to my Celebrity number which caused the Celebrity number to disappear, but I left the numbers in place for RC and Azamara (which is the same number as Celebrity). I clicked save, but the page wouldn't  fully load at the top. It appears that the save function wasn't completed, despite repeated attempts to save. So, I tried signing signed out of Celebrity with with no number in the Celebrity box, but it just repopulated the Celebrity number when I signed back in, and nothing changed with my points. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by avw
Never mind. It got fixed.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, avw said:

I tried "the fix", but it isn't working for me. The Celebrity Loyalty page has three boxes with numbers for  Celebrity, RC, and Azamara. Did those for whom the fix worked delete the number from just the Celebrity box? Did you leave the other numbers in place? My Celebrity and Azamara numbers are the same.

Here is what I did that didn't work: I went to the Celebrity site, signed on, went to settings, clicked on Loyalty.  I then clicked on the x next to my Celebrity number which caused the Celebrity number to disappear, but I left the numbers in place for RC and Azamara (which is the same number as Celebrity). I clicked save, but the page wouldn't  fully load at the top. It appears that the save function wasn't completed, despite repeated attempts to save. So, I tried signing signed out of Celebrity with with no number in the Celebrity box, but it just repopulated the Celebrity number when I signed back in, and nothing changed with my points. Am I doing something wrong?

I FINALLY GOT IT!! The Celebrity web site wouldn't save the deletion of my Celebrity number until I clicked on my initials at the top right of the page and then clicked on "Past Cruises". Then, a box popped up ask if I wanted to save my changes and I said yes, of course. That is what I had to do to get my Celebrity number off the web site. I don't know why the original save button wasn't working. I went back to my Loyalty page  to add the number back and, lo and behold, my points are back on both sites! Yay!!  

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 8:22 PM, gowilk said:

i just logged onto the Celebrity website, they must have heard i booked on Azamara as they apparently reset my history to 0…. just another nail in the now dead future Celebrity cruise future for me.

Me too !!

14 hours ago, G2G said:

Me too !!

Did you try deleting both loyalty numbers, saving, then going in again, re-entering numbers then saving again. This worked for me when my Captains Club account showed zero points.
Note that I’ve never cruised on Celebrity, but my points earned on Azamara only are now showing on my Celebrity Captains Club account.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 8:12 PM, avw said:

I FINALLY GOT IT!! The Celebrity web site wouldn't save the deletion of my Celebrity number until I clicked on my initials at the top right of the page and then clicked on "Past Cruises". Then, a box popped up ask if I wanted to save my changes and I said yes, of course. That is what I had to do to get my Celebrity number off the web site. I don't know why the original save button wasn't working. I went back to my Loyalty page  to add the number back and, lo and behold, my points are back on both sites! Yay!!  

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I had tried a number of times with no success.  Then you posted, I followed your advise and everything worked.  Much appreciated.   

I have an other problem: passwords between Celebrity and Azamara seem to synchronize. Strange thing when you try to login and every time have to hit "forget password" 😉 because you think you have different passwords ...

Edited by jkhneuber