Rotterdam Here We Come

doone

Our cruise on the Rotterdam is just about here, we board on Wednesday finally!!!!

It’s  been 3 long years and we are very excited to be sailing again.  Will everything be perfect, probably not, but what is.  We are not going to sweat the small stuff and are bringing all positive vibes with us to have a wonderful cruise!!!!

We will be waving to everyone as we depart Port Everglades on Wednesday……👏👏👏.  Cheers everyone 🥂…..

Edited by doone
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

My family and I will also be boarding Wednesday.  I haven't been on Holland in 20 years.  I guess we are one of the oldies this time around, but still young at heart.  See you on board!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

We’re sailing on Rotterdam TA and very excited.  We really love this class of ship. Please let us know all about your cruise when you return.

We love this class of ship also……

5 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Can you give us an idea of where you will be waving from?  Did you request a wave?

Roy

Most likely the lido somewhere, but unsure exactly….

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2023 at 7:26 AM, doone said:

Our cruise on the Rotterdam is just about here, we board on Wednesday finally!!!!

It’s  been 3 long years and we are very excited to be sailing again.  Will everything be perfect, probably not, but what is.  We are not going to sweat the small stuff and are bringing all positive vibes with us to have a wonderful cruise!!!!

We will be waving to everyone as we depart Port Everglades on Wednesday……👏👏👏.  Cheers everyone 🥂…..

Yes!

we’re flying out tomorrow morning and also boarding Wednesday!

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 8:26 AM, doone said:

We will getting off Rotterdam tomorrow morning before you embark ... It has been a great 11 day cruise. 

Happy sailing!!! 

Good morning from the beautiful Rotterdam.  So far everything has been amazing.  Entertainment at BBKings and Rolling Rock Room has been top notch, these performers are spectacular.  

I have not seen the show Humanity yet but others in my group have and said it was one of the best shows they ever saw.  

Food is subjective, but I have found the food excellent.

Service has been what we all have come to know Holland America for, best on the high 

seas.

I will say the ship does feel crowded but I have always found a deck chair or seat in lido to eat.

lots of issues with WiFi, but mine is working perfectly……

in Aruba today, off to the beach…..

happy to answer any questions, please ask away……

• Like 2

1 hour ago, doone said:

Good morning from the beautiful Rotterdam.  So far everything has been amazing.  Entertainment at BBKings and Rolling Rock Room has been top notch, these performers are spectacular.  

I have not seen the show Humanity yet but others in my group have and said it was one of the best shows they ever saw.  

Food is subjective, but I have found the food excellent.

Service has been what we all have come to know Holland America for, best on the high 

seas.

I will say the ship does feel crowded but I have always found a deck chair or seat in lido to eat.

lots of issues with WiFi, but mine is working perfectly……

in Aruba today, off to the beach…..

happy to answer any questions, please ask away……

Best places to sit and chill? You may want to answer this later in the cruise. Also any crew members that stand out that we should track down? 

17 minutes ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

Best places to sit and chill? You may want to answer this later in the cruise. Also any crew members that stand out that we should track down? 

Best place I like to sit and chill is my verandah or sea view bar at night….

• Like 1