Does Celebrity have a dining package??

CGTNORMANDIE

Can somebody please explain to me if X has a dining package and if so what levels?  The X web site is clear as mud.  Do they still have Premium and Elevate dining packages?  I’m totally confused.  

Edited by CGTNORMANDIE

41 minutes ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Can somebody please explain to me if X has a dining package and if so what levels?  The X web site is clear as mud.  Do they still have Premium and Elevate dining packages?  I’m totally confused.  

Could you have been looking at beverage packages?  

There used to be an Elevate package but it has been discontinued

1 hour ago, mahasamatman said:

The dining packages they offer are for a set number of specialty dining meals - usually from three up to the number of days on the cruise. You will find them in your account under "Plan My Cruise".

Additionally, there are two restaurants specific to the kind of cabin you might book.  Laminae for Retreat guests (booked in a suite) and Blu for Aqua-class .  

6 minutes ago, Octavias said:

Additionally, there are two restaurants specific to the kind of cabin you might book.  Laminae for Retreat guests (booked in a suite) and Blu for Aqua-class .  

Believe me I’m familiar with Luninae and Blu.  The website seems to be unclear with regards to dining packages.  

1 hour ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Could you have been looking at beverage packages?  

There used to be an Elevate package but it has been discontinued

I thought that they were beverage packages.  There is still a lot of dated misinformation when you Google the question.  

1 hour ago, mahasamatman said:

The dining packages they offer are for a set number of specialty dining meals - usually from three up to the number of days on the cruise. You will find them in your account under "Plan My Cruise".

Thanks…I’ll check it out.

Premium and Elevate were never dining packages.  If you look under plan my cruise and dining you will find multi night dining packages.  These packages offer a discount t but you can’t make dining reservations until you are on the  road ship

We typically take the unlimited dining package- if you are having a problem with the website, just call and all of the rates and information will be provided.  We really enjoy dining at the specialty restaurants nightly- service excellent and we rotate restaurants depending upon our itinerary.  As soon as you board, go to one of the kiosks for dining and make your daily reservations.  They will help you with specifics.  I believe the first night is booked for you, but you are free to make changes based on time and availability.

20 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

We typically take the unlimited dining package- if you are having a problem with the website, just call and all of the rates and information will be provided.  We really enjoy dining at the specialty restaurants nightly- service excellent and we rotate restaurants depending upon our itinerary.  As soon as you board, go to one of the kiosks for dining and make your daily reservations.  They will help you with specifics.  I believe the first night is booked for you, but you are free to make changes based on time and availability.

Thank you…it’s starting to make sense now.  I did find the 3-4-5 dining packages but they did not disclose the price.  Can you buy these once onboard?  

35 minutes ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Thank you…it’s starting to make sense now.  I did find the 3-4-5 dining packages but they did not disclose the price.  Can you buy these once onboard?  

Supposedly they have a limited # of packages that they sell- but I always book before so I cannot say for certain. We also never book sushi reservations as we do not eat it.   Enjoy

11 hours ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Yes they have different packages for the number of nights you want.   The only problem is you have to wait to get onboard to book your reservations.   Last time I did this some restaurants were not available to book as they were already full from pre booking for those paying each restaurant individually.   

I'm not quite sure what's confusing.  If you look at the photo that @NutsAboutGolf posted, it's very clear.  You can book each package based on the number of nights you don't plan on eating in either the buffet or the MDR.  For example, if you booked the 3 night package, you're basically saying to Celebrity "I don't plan on eating in the MDR for 3 nights".  Once you get onboard, you can go up to the Maitre'd for each restaurant to finalize reservations.  I believe you can also make reservations via the app, TV or by calling a specific number once onboard (I don't remember the number off-hand).

Aa someone stated earlier they offer dining packages; however, you cannot book your day & time until you board with a dining packages. We book individually to getvday & tine we want

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

I thought that they were beverage packages.  There is still a lot of dated misinformation when you Google the question.  

Look at the DATE on the good results, or change your search criteria in Tools >  Any Time  to "Past Month" 

On 5/22/2023 at 3:17 AM, CGTNORMANDIE said:

I have never seen an unlimited specialty dining package being sold on Celebrity....they do on Royal.

2 hours ago, neverlaysup said:

I have never seen an unlimited specialty dining package being sold on Celebrity....they do on Royal.

Celebrity briefly offered an unlimited specialty package (known as the Ultimate Dining Package), but it was discontinued years ago - we enjoyed it on our Reflection cruise in 2016 but it was no longer available when we returned to X in 2018, and to my knowledge it has not been offered since.

2 hours ago, Alsmez said:

Celebrity briefly offered an unlimited specialty package (known as the Ultimate Dining Package), but it was discontinued years ago - we enjoyed it on our Reflection cruise in 2016 but it was no longer available when we returned to X in 2018, and to my knowledge it has not been offered since.

If they had a few more casual or specialty restaurants, it might be fun. We did this on a 4 day Royal cruise earlier this year and it was excellent (I don't like the MDR on Royal) and if I sailed them again, I would purchase the unlimited plan. 

10 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

I’m pretty sure that what you are referring to as “Sale Prices” were the discount as the pre cruise prices before the Memorial Day sale.

I’m not sure, but I purchased a dining package on an upcoming cruise (Reflection, November) and prior to purchasing did the math to see what the price per meal would be with the various packages. 

Here’s the text I sent my travel companion:

3 night pkg is $42.47 per meal
4 night pkg is $36.87 per meal
5 night pkg is $35.86 per meal

Those prices include the gratuity that’s added during checkout. 

We also cancelled and rebooked an excursion that we booked during the Cyber Monday Sale last November and saved $34. That kind of surprised me.

Edited by thebutlerdidit

9 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I’m not sure, but I purchased a dining package on an upcoming cruise (Reflection, November) and prior to purchasing did the math to see what the price per meal would be with the various packages. 

Here’s the text I sent my travel companion:

3 night pkg is $42.47 per meal
4 night pkg is $36.87 per meal
5 night pkg is $35.86 per meal

Those prices include the gratuity that’s added during checkout. 

We also cancelled and rebooked an excursion that we booked during the Cyber Monday Sale last November and saved $34. That kind of surprised me.

My cruise that I am looking at is 11/3/24.  Is it possible that they don’t discount the ones that far out because I do not see prices like that?