Diamond Status on RCCL

I have Diamond status through my Celebrity Elite Plus status.  If I sail on RCCL, will others in my cabin receive the Diamond benefits?  Specifically, the free drinks during happy hour?

8 minutes ago, zodiac1 said:

I have Diamond status through my Celebrity Elite Plus status.  If I sail on RCCL, will others in my cabin receive the Diamond benefits?  Specifically, the free drinks during happy hour?

If you are married or living at the same address. If not, no. As it should be. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zodiac1 said:

There are no free happy hour drinks.

Each Diamond member gets 4 vouchers per day that they can use any time at nearly all bars.

You can only link your significant other or minor children (under 18) to share your status.

• Like 1

Just FYI, Royal no longer has the unlimited free drinks at happy hour.  As Diamond you now get 4 free drinks daily (any drink up to $14) and you can get them at any bar (except Rising Tide and Bionic bars which are only on some ships) and at any time you like.  It doesn't need to be during any 2 hour window or anything.  It also doesn't need to be alcoholic.  You can use them for specialty coffees (except Starbucks venue) or virgin drinks as well.

14 minutes ago, zodiac1 said:

Diamond is 4 drinks anywhere anytime. There is no happy hour that inc,uses drinks. There is a finger food spread starting around 5 pm but any of your 4 drinks counts against your vouchers. 

I use mine for fresh squeezed oj .. drinks arent happy hours, anywhere any time up to $14.

47 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Diamond is 4 drinks anywhere anytime. There is no happy hour that inc,uses drinks. There is a finger food spread starting around 5 pm but any of your 4 drinks counts against your vouchers. 

I use mine for fresh squeezed oj .. drinks arent happy hours, anywhere any time up to $14.

Yes....Have also used ours for a JR milkshake on ships that have one.

On 6/12/2023 at 8:27 PM, The Fun Researcher said:

Just FYI, Royal no longer has the unlimited free drinks at happy hour.  As Diamond you now get 4 free drinks daily (any drink up to $14) and you can get them at any bar (except Rising Tide and Bionic bars which are only on some ships) and at any time you like.  It doesn't need to be during any 2 hour window or anything.  It also doesn't need to be alcoholic.  You can use them for specialty coffees (except Starbucks venue) or virgin drinks as well.

Rising Tide is not excluded.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 2:27 AM, The Fun Researcher said:

I can’t answer for other ships but at present we are on Symphony and although we haven’t you can use your diamond or diamond + drinks allowance on the rising tide bar.

On 6/12/2023 at 8:27 PM, The Fun Researcher said:

As Diamond you now get 4 free drinks daily (any drink up to $14) and you can get them at any bar (except Rising Tide and Bionic bars which are only on some ships) and at any time you like. 

If a drink is over $14, can you pay the difference to cover the cost?  Thanks