"Live" Emerald Princess, 16-Day Hawaii, July 6th to July 22nd

LACruiser88

13 minutes ago, SaltwaterDaffy said:

I've been going to the ukulele class at 1 pm everyday. Tiki Dave is probably the best teacher I've seen on these cruises.  This is my 5th. Also the Hula class has a lot of dancers. Should be a very good end of cruise show.

Love Eula!

17 minutes ago, SaltwaterDaffy said:

I've been going to the ukulele class at 1 pm everyday. Tiki Dave is probably the best teacher I've seen on these cruises.  This is my 5th. Also the Hula class has a lot of dancers. Should be a very good end of cruise show.

Dave and Leiloha are the best!!

Make sure to take Leiloha's craft classes! They are lots of fun and you'll have a remembrance of your trip.

And it's Elua not Eula.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

@LACruiser88  Enjoying your Live Thread, thank you.

We will be on the Emerald next June for a 14-day cruise.  The last time we were on the Emerald was 10+ years ago, since then, we only did the Royal class ships.  We really enjoyed the free Sauna and Steam room by the Fitness center, and looking forward to using them again on next June's cruise.  This morning, I read on another thread, someone said " "We were on an Emerald Princess Panama Canal cruise recently and  free steam and sauna rooms in the men and women's spa area have been removed".  In your posts, you mentioned a few times you used the Fitness Center.  When you have the chance, the next time you go to the Fitness Center, please kindly check if the free Sauna and Steam rooms are still there?  TIA.

I will check tomorrow morning, just returned to our cabin from my daily workout in the Fitness Center.  Debbie is going to the 8:15 am Zumba class in the Vista Lounge.

23 hours ago, chamima said:

Cute story!

Princess must have changed something - I seem to remember our kids were "blue" until they turned 18, no matter how many cruises.

They just don’t get the perks until there 18 yo

4 hours ago, chamima said:

Make sure to take Leiloha's craft classes! They are lots of fun and you'll have a remembrance of your trip.

And it's Elua not Eula.

Yep. I noticed that too but wasn't going to say anything. Pretty much everybody despises Eula but most like Elua. To me EULA means "End User License Agreement" which is the bunch of jive nobody ever reads when installing software.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, chamima said:

And it's Elua not Eula.

Thank you for the correction

9 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Tonight's quaff, Spellbound Petite Sirah.

20230709_175335.thumb.jpg.930dd1e8a59e7facd40b0c5cbdc59bc0.jpg

I’ve enjoyed that several times when it was served at our Michael Mondavi Winemakers Dinners. 😋🍷

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Tonight's quaff, Spellbound Petite Sirah.

20230709_175335.thumb.jpg.930dd1e8a59e7facd40b0c5cbdc59bc0.jpg

Enjoying your review.  Thank you for taking the time.

Noticing that you're having a different bottle of wine each evening ... is this part of the Beverage package, or a different wine package for purchase?

Or are you just ordering bottles separately from the package.  We like the idea of having a bottle, and thus not having to chase someone down each time we need a refill! 😂😂

Hope your weather continues to improve.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Robkat said:

Enjoying your review.  Thank you for taking the time.

Noticing that you're having a different bottle of wine each evening ... is this part of the Beverage package, or a different wine package for purchase?

Or are you just ordering bottles separately from the package.  We like the idea of having a bottle, and thus not having to chase someone down each time we need a refill! 😂😂

Hope your weather continues to improve.

We have the Princess Plus Package.  With wines within the Plus limits you can usually get a full bottle and they will "charge" your Package a total of 5 drinks (split between the 2 of us, 3 towards my limit and 2 towards my DW's).  You have to have a good Vines bartender that will do this for you.  🍷

• Like 6