Score!

On a previous cruise my husband and I had a balcony cabin next to a sweet couple.  Every evening before dinner the husband would come out on their balcony for a few minutes, look around, then go back into their room

proclaiming ‘ Everything’s Ship Shape!’  This became a private joke between us-every so often  we repeat to each other ‘Everything’s Ship Shape!’

When this vintage RCI visor popped up in an ad EC11132F-C0E5-4016-97D0-769824DEB128.thumb.jpeg.63c2e6b790bcfe2ef0bac0d8686819d7.jpegI had to have it.  This makes me curious if others have older Royal merchandise and souvenirs they would like share (with a picture if possible 🙂)

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Kiki and The Noush said:

This is what was handy at my desk!  LOL  I keep the highlighters even though they are dead because they make me happy

We have a small collection still in plastic in our junk drawer after kicking butt at trivia last year, lol.

We won some different items last month but it all went to my young nieces who were with us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, soremekun said:

I have this on my fridge at home.  Makes me think of cruising, however, I'll never bring it with me.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa1464679e62616ea2263b835b0421eb.jpeg

But always posted Upside down... Been collecting Ship Magnets since 80's, I also have Ship Shape $1 and a Tshirt from back then

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

Ship shape dollars! 😲🤣🤣

On our first cruise in 1993!! we would “earn” ShipShapeDollars for participating in certain activities… dance classes or morning walks for example.  We’d collect a dollar from a crew member after every trip around the track during the morning walks. We even got the husbands to go to dance classes or “ morning stretch” to earn dollars!  With the dollars we “ bought” logo items included SHIP SHAPE t-shirts.  Wish I still had mine!  Was fun competition and motivation to work off those ( now nonexistent) midnight buffets!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cruiser24 said:

IMG_2900.thumb.jpeg.e101c3595611a3cdd055983fe9eb1988.jpegWe used to participate in every activity they offered, just to earn the coveted Ship Shape dollars.  We still have lots of swag purchased with those dollars.

I still have one of those T-Shirts though my ship is barely in shape to fit into it.

• Haha 2

Oh, wait a minute, we have a full set of the "loving cups" but they are in FL, so can't post a pic of them now; anybody else have them? They were shot sized cups in different colors; if you ordered the "after dinner drink of the day" in the loving cup, the cup was included to keep/collect. Ours are at our FL home in my curio/cruise cabinet with our crystal blocks! LOL!

• Like 5

22 hours ago, paross4 said:

Couple of items I still have from the cruise in 2013.  (the shirt is getting a tad bit worn - but it's great for wearing doing yardwork)

Shirt.jpg

VIP.jpg

I have one of these shirts hanging in my closet.  Mine has a whole bunch of signatures on the back from staff members including the captain's.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Oh, wait a minute, we have a full set of the "loving cups" but they are in FL, so can't post a pic of them now; anybody else have them? They were shot sized cups in different colors; if you ordered the "after dinner drink of the day" in the loving cup, the cup was included to keep/collect. Ours are at our FL home in my curio/cruise cabinet with our crystal blocks! LOL!

IMG_5139.thumb.jpeg.0b42e198d4d077ebbb990ad1c33123b2.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SilkySal said:

I have a full set of these, unfortunately still in a box in the garage from when we moved into our house...seven years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SilkySal said:

YES!  I still have mine.  I loved those after dinner drinks since they were always made with Baileys.  So good and the cups are so cute.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SilkySal said:

We have the blue bottom shots and the metal shots, the glass Mexican martinis glasses and several Coke takers.

• Like 2