Silver Nova Joins the Fleet

Hanoverian

4 hours ago, JSR said:

I can wait to see photos. Hope they do some TA cruises soon and photos are posted!!!

Yes, they are flying in Agents from all over the globe for a special voyage.  It'll be just a matter of time before you start seeing blog posts all over the internet.

• Like 2

Brian; not Craig or his organization, but Lawrence (who we did London to London on the Cloud when she was a classic ship with his wife and him).  Gave him a heads up, he is on the Spirit now in Turkey and said he will be happy to post snaps of the Nova when on board.

Edited by WesW
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WesW said:

Brian; not Craig or his organization, but Lawrence (who we did London to London on the Cloud when she was a classic ship with his wife and him).  Gave him a heads up, he is on the Spirit now in Turkey and said he will be happy to post snaps of the Nova when on board.

Cool!  Just received the Connoisseur Wine List from a friend on the Spirit today while she’s in Patmos, Greece.

• Like 3

Brian, can u send me (email below) the current Spirit Connoiseur list as I board in Venice (Fusina) in 18 days.  btw, in case you know him, Kire is onboard now as the Spirit's Head Sommelier.  

When on the Moon in March we had dinner with Captain Zanello. He was leaving the Moon in 4 days time to go to the Nova for it's sea trials. Another captain was joining him but I have forgotten his name. He didn't know which of them would be on the Nova's inaugural voyages but a 50% chance it will be Captain Zanello.

• Thanks 1