Alaska - August 2025 - R/T Out of Los Angeles - Just opened for booking!!

mikjr

Finally!!!   Princess is offering the 16 day Alaska cruise - Round Trip - out of Los Angeles!  We had this one booked in 2020... and then COVID changed our lives!!  

We booked this morning!  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

That's a good sailing, but the one I'm salivating over and wishing I could do is the 22 day roundtrip San Francisco. Would love to do that, but we just can't leave our cat for that long. She's well taken care of when we cruise, but she's very dependent. 

I hope you enjoy your great LA roundtrip!

29 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

Are you all Elites?  Just confirming because although I got the email, it says prices aren't available.  Assuming I can't book until tomorrow?

Yes, we're Elite...  public booking starts tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

That's a good sailing, but the one I'm salivating over and wishing I could do is the 22 day roundtrip San Francisco. Would love to do that, but we just can't leave our cat for that long. She's well taken care of when we cruise, but she's very dependent. 

I hope you enjoy your great LA roundtrip!

22-day to where?

re: cats, I know the feeling.  We’re in the same boat. 

1 minute ago, paradiselivin1 said:

I was referencing this one:

17-Day Ultimate Alaska (with Glacier Bay National Park)

Roundtrip from Seattle, Washington
Tuesday, May 6, 2025 - Grand Princess

Sorry, my bad

32 minutes ago, 4cats4me said:

22-day to where?

It’s a stunning itinerary.  RT SF on the Ruby. Booked my favorite cabin.  It’s not cheap. I’m hoping for a price decrease.  Regardless I’m going as I have never (in my seriously limited time cruising compared to most here) seen this offered out of SF.  

IMG_1106.jpeg

• Like 4

Would anyone have the itinerary for the 16 day out of :os Angeles?   Princess not letting me on the website..  It would be nice to know where we are going as we booked a cabin.  LOL

2 minutes ago, waltd said:

Would anyone have the itinerary for the 16 day out of :os Angeles?   Princess not letting me on the website..  It would be nice to know where we are going as we booked a cabin.  LOL

I am Elite and have been trying to get into the website.  I am so frustrated at this point as all I get is the spinning symbol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, waltd said:

ITINERARY attached

2023-08-02 16-00.pdf

IMG_8239.jpg

Edited by mikjr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 4cats4me said:

22-day to where?

Alaska. It goes lots of places. 🙂

Cats. They're so great, but they do tend to take over, don't they?

2 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Alaska. It goes lots of places. 🙂

Cats. They're so great, but they do tend to take over, don't they?

That sounds interesting.  I will look at that itinerary for fun, even though we’re not going to book anything. 

yep, our cats run the show! LOL

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

It’s a stunning itinerary.  RT SF on the Ruby. Booked my favorite cabin.  It’s not cheap. I’m hoping for a price decrease.  Regardless I’m going as I have never (in my seriously limited time cruising compared to most here) seen this offered out of SF.  

IMG_1106.jpeg

Great itinerary.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

IMG_1106.jpeg

We booked this just as the clock struck 8:00AM. I had an eye on a particular cabin and didn’t want to lose it. It’s a fantastic itinerary! 

• Like 1

Just got into the Princess website using my e-mail from them.  We live in California and as nice as the Los Angeles itinerary sounds, I think we are leaning towards the Seattle 17-day option as there are a lot of sea days on the LA itinerary.  Wishing everyone good luck on their bookings.

• Like 3

Just now, taznremmy said:

Same here.

Are you Elite.  If so, you should have gotten an email from Princess.  I went to my email and saw the Alaska announcement.  When I looked at the email there was a little box that said "Book now".  I hit that and it took me into the website.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1