What is this hole for?

hurley7

Recently on the Allure of the Seas and we noticed that the rock climbing wall on the port side has some sort of hole in it.  Does anyone know what this is for?  It has a cable running from the big RCCL Anchor on the stern to the hole.  

image.png.53a5764afe267687f664219b3832c052.png

Edited by hurley7

21 minutes ago, hurley7 said:

Recently on the Allure of the Seas and we noticed that the rock climbing wall on the port side has some sort of hole in it.  Does anyone know what this is for?  It has a cable running from the big RCCL Anchor on the stern to the hole.  

image.png.53a5764afe267687f664219b3832c052.png

I think part of the water show.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, onthewater51 said:

Hurley 7.    If you’re not in advertising then you should be.   There was no way I was gong to pass up a thread with this title.  That alone had me in stitches. You brought out an old guys juvenile mentality  😀

one day while walking down the hall to my office, one of the girls was outside the office on her cell phone and as i walked by i heard her say 'keith, it's not that hard, just put it in the hole'

i dont know her well enough to ask what that was about but since shes quitting soon, maybe i will 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, luckyinpa said:

high wire guy comes out there

20230522_224804.thumb.jpg.519f64ab51e332f2752332426884a064.jpg

image.thumb.png.25a33586d808e4db711f6622430af49e.png

image.thumb.png.e570e83d6d19af5f973e1e02b2e9213a.png

What ship is that on? Symphony? It's not Allure like the OP asked about. Your pictures have the Abyss slide, which Allure does not have. I posted a link to a YT video from Symphony's Hiro. I know that show has a 3D flyer (high wire person). I tried looking up Allure shows, and don't see a similar act as part of their show in the YT videos posted (I'll find out in about a month), so that's why I asked if they might be adding one. I am not sure what other ships might have 3D flyer (aerialist).