Are changes to the Beverage Packages on the horizon?

81Zoomie

Someone on another social media site posted that Celebrity has removed the web link to the beverage packages.  This individual asked Celebrity for a current link to the beverage packages.  Celebrity forwarded a .pdf of the offerings from Feb 2023.  When asked for a current link that is available for all to access, Celebrity replied a web link is not available because they “are doing some updates”, … and “ are constantly looking for new ways to improve our service”.  Has anyone currently on board heard anything from the bar staff or F&B Manager?

Response from Celebrity:

B1DDBC0C-4ACF-4E35-8B07-08BD729F5AAE.jpeg

Edited by 81Zoomie

5 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Price increase incoming.  Or just more "flash sales", where they double the price to make you think it's a deal.

They have never pulled the comparison page just for a price rise before...

This is the problem with all these 'small' changes, it leaves everyone assuming the worst, even if it is only a trial.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Getting popcorn. 

When I saw the title to the thread, I started popping and using Chinese Five Spice as the topping w/no added salt or butter... LOL

Cheers and bon voyage

• Haha 1

My take is that it could be that but I think it is equally likely that they continue to have supply chain issue regarding alcohol. It has been brought up on a number of occasions here so I could see the company trying to stem off some of the “but it is on the list” by taking down the list. I don’t know either way, but just a thought. 

I believe that they might just be actually updating all of it.

Over recent months there's been a lot of confusion (including from my side) about drink packages.

Simply because the Celebrity website contradicted itself on various pages, with lots of different information on premium and classic packages.

So with some luck they're just improving it to be more consistent.

Obviously, given current trends from Celebrity this might be naïve and wishful thinking from my side 😄

On the other hand, this is the pdf which was emailed to my by Celebrity a couple of weeks ago, lets assume this is still valid for the time being. 

Beverage_Package_Brochure.pdf

Edited by SmilingOctopus

The way it is written they could also have been saying the website is being updated not the beverage package.  However, it would not surprise me if they were updating the beverage package to reflect the actual brands they currently offer. 

• Thanks 1