BAD REQUEST - error message

DaveOKC

Wake up HAL and fix this issue.  I am getting this message all the time now and am afraid that when I really need to access the site to print boarding passes, etc. that I will not be able to.

Has anyone come up with a work around when you get this message?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Are you using a phone or computer? I don't have a smartphone and very rarely get that message when using the Website - even when others complain they are.

Computer and two different browsers!

The only browser I can get it to work for is Edge, my preferred Chrome has been the error for 3 days until this morning it worked. I keep checking to see if they added my Mariner days for our cruise that ended Sunday. Still not updated and cruise does not show at all.Obviously HAL is having computer issues in many areas.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I get it on 3 devices, 3 browsers.  No where is safe

look on the left margin of the website for that tiny feedback button - use it often. 

Mary, where is this button? I have looked at cannot find it!(when the website is working...)

@Mary229 thanks for sharing the feedback button.

HAL's website is atrocious. No excuses. I've gotten the message on 3 browsers and my phone and also while in incognito mode. The only thing that seems to work for me if I REALLY need to get into the site is to reboot my phone. But, even then, I'm not sure I haven't just gotten lucky the two times I have done the reboot.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, colbe said:

I use incognito mode on Chrome. Solved the problem immediately. 

Your post encouraged me to try that and Eureka! it worked.  I was able to do what had previously been impossible, book and pay for 2 specialty dinners on my January 13th cruise.  Previously I had been able to get them in the cart but when I tried to check-out and pay, no matter how fast I got the CC info and address info in it would tell me it timed out.

So thank you very much.

• Like 1