Going LIVE on Nieuw Statendam roundtrip Rome ⛲🛵Oct 26-Nov 9: Planes Trains Vespas & Ships w/GOT!!

Haljo1935

Agree with another poster...spend some time strolling around Piazza Navona. The fountains are beautiful, and the area is great for cappuccino or wine and people-watching!

Have a wonderful trip. We love HAL, especially the music venues. We will be on a similar trip on Viking in February!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

Sometimes I felt that I was the only one who didn't watch it.  We should start a support group 😁

Oh I don't watch it, either, but DH is loyal!! He is beyond pumped to do a GOT tour in Dubrovnik. I'm just there, well because I don’t want to stay on the ship, lol.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

Thanks-never watched it so that explains my lack of knowledge 🤣.

I had to google it to know what it was about, because I never watched it either. It was a big deal when we were in Dubrovnick for many of the passengers, though.

• Like 2

Thanks for taking some of your vacation time to share with us!  We are on the Nieuw Statendam next Spring for the FLL to Rotterdam TA. We’ll be especially interested in the Ship-side aspects of your cruise. 

Edited by Bxc53
Poor typing skills
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Sometimes I felt that I was the only one who didn't watch it.  We should start a support group 😁

There are more than you think.  Might be a pretty big support group actually.  😂

But kudos to tour group operators for finding ways to grab people who might not have considered going to certain ports.

• Like 3