Longtime Cruise Critic poster passes away

bambinowwf

It's with great sadness that I announce that my father Richard Wolverton, known on here as Rwolver672, passed away on Thanksgiving night after a brief illness.

Dad was a regular poster dating back to 2000 often sharing humorous reviews of the cruises that he traveled on and offering pointers and tips to anyone that he could. In fact, going through past cruise photo albums tonight we found several cruise reviews that he shared on this board that brought back fond memories of the trips we shared.

https://www.casefuneralhome.com/obituaries/richard-dick-wolverton?fbclid=IwAR0gUkL-3O1CQM_4YFsRXGNKzzUz6nugeKHMpB3mYU7Aqic6gJMGmHgjFnw

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

6 hours ago, bambinowwf said:

It's with great sadness that I announce that my father Richard Wolverton, known on here as Rwolver672, passed away on Thanksgiving night after a brief illness.

Dad was a regular poster dating back to 2000 often sharing humorous reviews of the cruises that he traveled on and offering pointers and tips to anyone that he could. In fact, going through past cruise photo albums tonight we found several cruise reviews that he shared on this board that brought back fond memories of the trips we shared.

https://www.casefuneralhome.com/obituaries/richard-dick-wolverton?fbclid=IwAR0gUkL-3O1CQM_4YFsRXGNKzzUz6nugeKHMpB3mYU7Aqic6gJMGmHgjFnw

Thank you for stopping by to share this. I'm sorry about what happened to your father. I went through some of his posts. He was a good guy. ❤

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bambinowwf said:

So sorry for your loss. Sending comfort to you and your family.