Live from Anthem

sadiwest

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from sadiwest! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! Please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

sadiwest was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

I'm about to cry happy tears.  We're actually on board.    Long awaited, much needed.  Can try to answer any questions.....  if anyone has  

20231126_112628.jpg

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

I'm about to cry happy tears.  We're actually on board.    Long awaited, much needed.  Can try to answer any questions.....  if anyone has  

20231126_112628.jpg

Have a great cruise. Can you find out if late dinner seating is 7:30 or 8:00pm? Thanks

25 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Nice!   I hope you have a great cruise.    We love Anthem and love being able to drive to Cape Liberty.  Which restaurant are at for lunch?

We ate at Coastal Kitchen.  Came out and the line for WJ was past the elevator.  😬

I reaaalllyyy didn't want to buffet today. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GimmeOcean said:

Have fun! We’ll be there next week. Got RoyalUpped to a Grand Suite and I cannot wait.

Us too.  I'd have been ok without but pretty excited.   We're with dd (13) so nice to have little extra space.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Yorkvillain said:

Enjoy. We just got off this morning. I’m sure you’ll have about a half million less kids then we had on board last week. 

Yep. We took dd out of school since it was 1 full day, three half days and a day off. 

11 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Can you please let me know if Indian Scrambled Eggs Bhurji are available for breakfast in the Windjammer (at some point during the cruise)?

I'll do my best. Not sure how often we'll be there but I'm sure at least a couple times. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soremekun said:

On the wall in the line at guest services, there was a live wall.  A wall that mimics your movement using moveable components attached to some type of board with an XBOX camera above it.  Is that contraption still there?

I believe it is though we couldn't get near guest services earlier.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soremekun said:

On the wall in the line at guest services, there was a live wall.  A wall that mimics your movement using moveable components attached to some type of board with an XBOX camera above it.  Is that contraption still there?

This is it. Still there  

20231126_201009.jpg

• Thanks 1