If you could change only one thing on the Royal Carribean Ships what would that be?

I thought this would be a fun list with all of the experienced cruisers we have in this forum.

Let me start!

For a multibillion-dollar company, you would think that they could install a toilet paper holder that does not launch a roll of toilet paper after use by each occupant 🙂 

We just stack up the rolls and keep them off the one-armed bandit. By day two the cabin attendant understands and does not even try to put the rolls back on...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 week closed loop sailings of the Caribbean composed of multiple open-jaw segments.  

Ex: segments: Miami-St Thomas; St Thomas-Panama; Panama-Cozumel; Cozumel-Miami.  Add one or two port calls in each segment.  Purchase of a full closed loop booking allows departure at any segment endpoint, and subsequent reboarding on a ship on the same circuit calling at a later date.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, asctony said:

Would love to get some. Where do you get it? Amazon? 

britishcornershop.co.uk

https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/british-premium-bacon-standard-back-bacon-unsmoked?search=Bacon

Since brexit they opened a depot in the Netherlands to circumvent issues with import taxes and the like. They're usually pretty quick to deliver.

Edited by FionaMG
  • Thanks 1

Just now, schooner_Drinker said:

I’m retired 

I wouldn’t be comfortable moving frozen goods around the country 🤣

I’ll post a picture of it loaded in a butty with HP brown sauce Christmas morning 

(Tradition) Full English and a butty 🇬🇧 

Nancy 

Nancy, I'm English from Ipswich.

We bring our own HP & MINT SAUCE for lamb on all cruise lines. 

• Like 3

While on the subject of food, I would like to see the speciality restaurants offer a smaller option for peeps like DH and me, who don't eat much, say a two-course option at a cheaper price.

We rarely do speciality dining because we don't see the value when we're barely able to manage one starter, a main course and a dessert, while the folks at the next table are eating three times as much but are paying the same price. I suggest it on every post-cruise survey but they've not taken me up on it yet. 😂  One day, maybe, who knows?

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, asctony said:

Nancy, I'm English from Ipswich.

We bring our own HP & MINT SAUCE for lamb on all cruise lines. 

You're English and you've never heard of proper bacon?😄

They do usually have it on the ships that sail from Southampton, couldn't have a proper English breakfast without it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, schooner_Drinker said:

Danish or Scottish back bacon 

“Proper”

Actually more meat and not nuked so it’s not brittle and cant be crushed into dust 

IMG_3993.jpeg.a919128bc8c3a0fe9e68e516cd4fb65b.jpeg

IMG_3994.jpeg.04313f3180bc27ed42eae76948f619a1.jpeg

Horrid! Revolting 🤢 

Crispy bacon 🥓 saves the day! 

And yes, as the name implies I’m English! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, schooner_Drinker said:

Danish or Scottish back bacon 

“Proper”

Actually more meat and not nuked so it’s not brittle and cant be crushed into dust 

The fall Anthem TA had English bacon every morning on the MDR (Silk) breakfast buffet.

We always get English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish/Danish back bacon when we travel to those countries.  On one trip, we had Irish bacon for breakfast, bacon sandwiches for lunch, and a bacon roast for dinner.  😄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bead Pirate said:

I thought this would be a fun list with all of the experienced cruisers we have in this forum.

Let me start!

For a multibillion-dollar company, you would think that they could install a toilet paper holder that does not launch a roll of toilet paper after use by each occupant 🙂 

We just stack up the rolls and keep them off the one-armed bandit. By day two the cabin attendant understands and does not even try to put the rolls back on...

I would start by firing all of the management team in Miami...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1