LIVE MLK cruise on Freedom to Amber Cove & Grand Turk w/ ninjacat123 and family!!

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Hey MeganGC1983!! Sounds like you all will be lighting up Celebration💃🕺🍾👏!! I'll be following along on your adventures!👍

Enjoy the Freedom. We will wave at ya!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cellfree said:

@ninjacat123 another “live” from you for our enjoyment, will be following along again, we go out of Miami on the Celebration on the 21st, greetings to DH. 

Well hello cellfree!!  Nice to see you here if not at Alchemy (that was fun meeting you and your DH!) and I know you'll have a wonderful time on Celebration!! Thanks for following😻

• Like 1

Here to follow along again to see what fun you and your clan are having. Turks is beautiful - I'm sure you will enjoy no matter what the new regime says 😉 😊 ☺ 🥳20230210_103501.thumb.jpg.1d44ffa83e1b56ffae8114d8d2c1afb8.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Here to follow along again to see what fun you and your clan are having. Turks is beautiful - I'm sure you will enjoy no matter what the new regime says 😉 😊 ☺ 🥳20230210_103501.thumb.jpg.1d44ffa83e1b56ffae8114d8d2c1afb8.jpg

Woo hoo!! Haljo1935 is in the house!! And you are correct, we have fun no matter what 👍🥳😁😻

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

Following Along. I hope you have a great cruise, can't wait to read about it!

Awesome!! Thanks mamiamjo for following!! This is going to be a fun one👍😻!

• Like 1

Looking forward to following along! We sailed the Freedom and enjoyed it! We also sailed the Conquest and I don't remember too many differences between the two.

Love Grand Turk!! We will be there the week after you on the Mardi Gras. Happy cruising!

• Like 1

One reason why I booked this cruise is that it is over the MLK day so work-wise and school-wise we were only missing four days. The other reason is that I was able to book two extra long balconies on the same floor for the price of a regular balcony.IMG_4557.thumb.jpeg.5994baf2588bf399e53e3276e5722b19.jpeg

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, TeresaJ said:

Looking forward to following along! We sailed the Freedom and enjoyed it! We also sailed the Conquest and I don't remember too many differences between the two.

Love Grand Turk!! We will be there the week after you on the Mardi Gras. Happy cruising!

Yippie!! Thanks for following TeresaJ! I loved MG and my only regret was not eating at Emeril’s more. So good!! I’ll be posting pics of Jack’s Shack and my impression on how things are going there.👍😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

Let’s do this! I’m living vicariously through your cruise and the other one with a tribe member or twenty.

Yes!! Ready for some cruise time!!Thanks for following TNVolnteerCruiser!!💃🏻🥳😁

4 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

Excited to follow along on your family's adventure and wishing you a wonderful cruise! ❤️

Thanks AKR2011!! So happy you are following along! We are ready to go🥳🎉😁😻

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

My mom will be taking care of the beasties here at home while we are gone. I know they are happier with Gma as zookeeper

When we cat sit our sons 2 cats, our goldendoodle relinquishes her queen title and is subservient until they go home..I can only imagine with 4 kitties!

Edited by pinto18
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, pinto18 said:

When we cat sit our sons 2 cats, our goldendoodle relinquishes her queen title and is subservient until they go home..I can only imagine with 4 kitties!

He is a big baby who barks like a crazy dog when a person walks by on our street. The kitties look at him like “oh please”🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Looking forward to this!  We are looking at Fricolandia ourselves in March, can't decide.  Worried about a long bus ride with no bathroom after having had 4 kids lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KatPem said:

Looking forward to this!  We are looking at Fricolandia ourselves in March, can't decide.  Worried about a long bus ride with no bathroom after having had 4 kids lol

Yay!!  Thanks for following KatPem! I hear you about the hour long bus ride 😬.  I'll be taking lots of pics and report on how the whole excursion goes.  👍

Posted (edited)

Here in SC today is one of those weather days that makes one want to pull up the covers and sleep.  Gray, rainy and windy.  Did I mention possible tornados?🌪️School has been shifted to online.  But I braved it for my manicure!  Hah!!

IMG_4559.thumb.jpeg.1925007d8bbf94a8869374b41a42876d.jpeg

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 12