The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday February 22nd, 2024

kazu

Today is 2Twenty2 Day, Be Humble Day, and Great American Spit Out

Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.--Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper --You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.--John Green

Meal Suggestion for today - Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Slow Cooker, Instant Pot)
Drink of the Day - Dude's Delight
Wine of the Day - Astrolabe Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Destination of the Day - Helsinki, Finland 

Today in History:
1632 Galileo's book "Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems" is published comparing the Copernican and Ptolemaic systems and whether the Earth orbits the sun
1774 British House of Lords rules authors do not have perpetual copyright
1825 Russia & Britain establish Alaska-Canada boundary

Ship Locations

Eurodam

At Sea Destination Nassau, Bahamas, New Providence Island eta 02-23

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination Hilo, Hawaii Island eta 02-23

Nieuw Amsterdam

At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida eta 02-24

Nieuw Statendam

Grand Cayman Island, George Town Harbour 08:00 - 15:00 

Oosterdam

Puerto Montt, Chile 08:00 - 17:00 

Rotterdam

At Sea Destination Half Moon Cay, Bahamas eta 02-24

Zaandam

Scarborough, Tobago 07:00 - 15:00 

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

Bay of Islands, Russell, New Zealand 08:00 - 17:00 

Volendam

Kangaroo Island, Penneshaw, South Australia 08:00 - 19:00 

Westerdam

Keelung, Taipei City, Taiwan China 08:00 - 17:00 

Zuiderdam

Ishigakijima Island, Sakishima-Yaeyama, Japan Okinawa 07:00 - 17:00

• Like 18
  • Thanks 18

We found out a couple of hours ago that we will not be visiting Kangaroo Island. A hull inspection found that NZ might reject us so we are going to spend some time at sea getting the hull cleaned again by some divers.

IMG_0475.thumb.JPG.2e5b9ce826acc50b72dadc8702b81aed.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 23

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, on CPAP

JazzyV’s spinal cyst injection today 

Lazey1 with follow up in heart failure clinic today

RMLincoln’s DH’s eye checkup today

Marshhawk and DH Chuck hopefully ok 

SusieKIslandGirl’s loss of her grade school friend

RMLincoln’s DSIL hospitalized, looking to go to Rehab, with treatments

2 policemen/1 fireman killed in Minnesota responding to a domestic dispute 

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza; loss of US military members

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Atexsix’s DD now in hospice care

StLouisCruisers’ DB with pulmonary fibrosis

Cruzin Terri’s DH Jim with memory issues

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, out of ICU!

RMLincoln’s DH Richard dealing day to day after his eye procedure 

Lcubed covering the Daily wine  

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

2 days for Cruise Suzy (Nieuw Amsterdam Feb 24 to Mar 2) 7d Western Caribbean

Ottahand7 (Eurodam to Feb 24 B2B2B Caribbean), Mister 67 (Celebrity Equinox to Feb 24) 9d Aruba, Curacao & Cayman Cruise, Cat Shepard (Norwegian Escape to Feb 24) 7d Caribbean: Great Stirrup Cay & Dominican Republic, Mr. Boston (Rotterdam to Feb 25) 9d Southern Caribbean Seafarer, Nickelpenny (Zaandam to Mar 16 2024) 28d Amazon Explorer, USN59-79(Seabourn Sojourn to Mar 24) 33d Sydney to Taipei + 17d in Taipei, Cruising-along (Volendam to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage, Durangoscots (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), cruising sister (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Cruisercl(Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, Jan 3 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Coast), Cat in my lap (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage), Gail & Marty sailing away (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage) and Aliaschief (Azamara Onward WC to June 9, 156d World Voyage)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 20

Good Morning, thanks for the daily fleet report.  Today promises to be a warm day, 45F.  Hopefully I can get in a short walk at lunchtime.  I’m curious about today’s meal suggestion. Today’s dinner will be a pork roast.  Today there is a company wide meeting that will be mostly leadership telling us how wonderful they are. I hope everyone has a good day today.
image.png.437b4b9d81e9bfaf301adf3cca6d4835.png

• Like 25
  • Haha 6

Good morning from a cloudy 43°F North East coast of England.

My breakfast picture at the beach is a Starbucks toasted fruit bread with Danish butter and Strawberry jam.

Thank you Jacqui @kazu for introducing today's topics.

Today is 222 IE February 22nd.

Even when we are confident in ourselves Be Humble is an excellent Attribute.

Today's quote can be very true.

A Marlborough Sauvignon blanc is always my first wine choice.

We sailed into Helsinki Finland during our Baltic's cruise on Royal Caribbean Serenade of the seas.

There was a few interesting buildings and a few shops but we were not overly impressed.

I hope everyone is comfortable and well.

Best wishes to All Dailyites for a happy day.

IMG_20240222_104949.jpg

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Good morning Dailyites and thank you for the Daily Report.

It is another chilly morning here today at 43 degrees, with a forecast of 68 degrees this afternoon. 

I hope everyone has a great day! 

Another sunrise photo cruising towards St Kitts last November on the Eurodam. 

20231104_061533.jpg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

Good Thursday all and thanks to Rich, Roy, Vanessa, Dixie, Laura & Debbie for their ongoing dedication.

Interesting collection of days.  Cosmos & tacos pricing off $2.22 is long gone, I fear.  There can’t be many that still chew tobacco to celebrate Spit Out?  I will definitely celebrate and try to be Humble Day.  Not sure why we have 2 quotes today but I do like the latter by Green.  The meal sounds interesting.  And YAY a white wine and a good one at that 😉. We have been to Helsinki twice and enjoyed it both times.

IMG_2163.thumb.jpeg.efeea47a1eb8442ae2db4e4a45439e5c.jpeg

Thinking of Vanessa @JazzyV this morning and praying that her procedure releases her of pain 🙏 

IMG_2149.thumb.jpeg.25611d32c1570b09df5bed2ae0c94c56.jpeg

No appointments today, thankfully.  It’s ridiculously cold this morning but the weatherman  promises it will turn into the warmest day in a long time - just a couple of degrees below zero - so, assuming that holds true, I will be in the back yard doing some “clean up” of Ivan’s “outside” area.  Hopefully the snow in the forecast stays away until I am done 🤞 It’s just been too cold to battle it for the last little bit.

IMG_2162.jpeg.04f37ed2e01428ea57833f562429dd26.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, grief, pain, health problems, care givers, worries & those that need them. 🙏 Cheers to those celebrating & cruising 🥂 

IMG_1576.jpeg.d6c4b7b147f993ef3cb519ee3596a658.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Haha 7

Good morning friends!  This morning it is 37F with partly cloudy skies.  The high will be around 69 with more clouds than sun.  I have a hair appointment this morning but I received a text last night that my hairdresser (who is the salon owner) has the flu for the very first time.  She asked if one of the other hairdressers could handle my appointment today and I agreed.  Hopefully all will go as usual and there won't be any big surprises. 💇‍♀️ 

First I'd like to put aside some of our worries about Annie @marshhawk and Chuck @catmando.  I received an email message from her and she said a car ran into their AT&T box (which if it's like our neighborhood all the utilities are underground with "boxes" with wiring in them standing upright in certain areas along the street).  Annie says that no one in the neighborhood has internet or home phones.  Chuck's surgery was moved again, this time by the doctor.  She says they are spending their time walking in the park, cooking at home, and watching old movies on the VCR.  She also says she misses the Daily!  I suppose this means they can't work either since they need internet and good phone service for that.  I assured her we missed her too and were concerned about them both.  I hope they can get something fixed soon so they and the neighborhood can get back to normal.  

Thank you Jacqui @kazu and Roy @rafinmd for posting the Daily and Fleet Report for Rich @richwmn.  Interesting days to celebrate.  2Twenty2 is fun, being humble a good trait to have and giving up tobacco a wonderful idea (Great American Spit Out).  A bonus quote today!  Both are fine.  Today's menu suggestion sounds unique as does the cocktail name.  I would enjoy the wine today I'm sure.  Thanks to our F&B Dept. folks, Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Laura @Lcubed for your reports.

Prayers said bright and early, or maybe dark and early.  They included prayers for DB, DGD, Scott and Susan, Bob and Sandy, the people of Israel and Ukraine, hostages still held, safety for our military members at sea and on land in the region and the entire Care list here on the Daily.  Special mention made for Vanessa @JazzyV undergoing her procedure and we surely hope it helps!  Take care today Vanessa, and thank you for getting up early every day to post the Care and Celebration lists.  Congrats to all cruising and having happy events in their lives like birthdays and anniversaries.  Have fun celebrating!

The port today is Helsinki, Finland.  This was the port only once before on Feb. 28, 2022.  We went there one time on a Baltic cruise and will go again this June.  I have some photos to share so will do so shortly.  Here is the link for 2/28/22 for you.

I hope all goes as planned for all of you as well as myself.  Please try to stay safe and well.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 15

Happy 2Twenty2 Day!  I'm usually humble.  I'm not spitting out anything today.

Interesting quotes.

Looking forward to seeing recipes for today's meal suggestion.  I love my slow cooker.

Not sure about the drink but I know I'll like the wine.

We were in Helsinki many years ago, I'll look for pictures.

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

It's supposed to get to 10°C (50°F) - a heat wave for us.  Unfortunately, it's only going to last 1 day, tomorrow, the temperature is expected to plummet. 

Have a good day everyone.  Stay safe.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

On September 3, 2011 we stopped in Helsinki, Finland with friends we met on a previous cruise.  We took our usual share of photos of statues, fountains and churches there!  First up was a Russian Orthodox Uspenski Cathedral.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJQN1DThGp2dJnk4D0zSY36UnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106618

For some reason I felt the need to photograph this ornate brickwork.  I can't imagine how hard that must have been to get exactly right.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIDMaU4XkEs9cXkdNhMQRj7?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106628

The inside00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKBgSniMu-UmlK7fqQYB_Dg4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106624

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKOl7vpMXn_-gj9DdgD1duL?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106625

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL5e5LaZEOUsx1mF63YZ7WkqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106628

Within sight of the Russian Orthodox church was St. Nicholas Lutheran Cathedral.  Totally different exterior.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL38RYpNoxBaU1bGFAmY8bG?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106632

If your knee was hurting you wouldn't like these steps.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKym-Ihym9L_6rkt7QQhvq9?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106639

I love this angle of the domes and steeples.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKsPP0Rk-mRc0y3dVZkTTZBldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106640

The view from the top of the steps.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI9JzKa9SxkNk0ij0AaBOhO?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106645

A light and bright look inside.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIq-1UnYAQX2aX88DCSIhP1aAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106646

A pipe organ.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKXuREDSIPbnlK96j2R4xCR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106651

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJsWHxA0uQgIfY6ivoTpD8N?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106652

On the streets, some entertainers.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLXGKwaFFbmHoPQiC-rayfT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109125

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLc3DeaMguIB3VCATq1wl8-UnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109127

Some interesting souvenirs offered for sale in Helsinki.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJliZ66gDybJs9djfJcBK73?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106611

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKUCnjo98jFE3CAkfBhOzTu?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616106609

As a group we rode trams and buses all day even though we couldn't read any of the stops - the signs were in both Finnish and Swedish.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKyQSgt4d-aq1Im8SJsiXGI?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109132

We even went underground on this subway.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL2KvK7BSu9xWSGRGBvXFy6?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109141

We made our way to the rock church mentioned earlier.  There it's known as the Temppeliaukio church. 00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJNWJI0bSn2CwbAtWiDf75l?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109144

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKyp4F2oByYDO2kiJn0ZArj?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109151

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLLBnDu1-V4FHoJIGE8uIqE?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109150

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIeZS3FTCflH2ArJFkHqarJ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109148

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJK4iVsevmj-7hf05R1bJLM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616109146

That's it for Helsinki from me. 

Sandi 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7

Prayers this morning for Vanessa.  🙏

Good morning from the Gulf of Mexico.  Heading towards HMC.  Thanks @kazu and @rafinmd for the Daily Reports and maps.  

@JazzyV thanks for keeping our cares and celebrations reports each day, especially after you have been suffering for so long.  Prayers for everyone needing them and the people of Ukraine.   

We have a busy day today.   Packing as much as we can, Mariners reception at 11, Pinnacle Grill lunch, small cocktail party in our cabin with new friends we met at the cooking class yesterday and Canalletto.  Fun to have sea days go quickly.   Have a lovely day!  Nancy 

• Like 25

Happy Thursday. Thanks for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Battling a head cold today with an extremely sore throat. Drinking lots of hot beverages (coffee). I do have a busy day with several clients and my class but the good thing about virtual services is that I don't have to go out and I won't expose people to my germs. 

Some sun today and then a bit of warming up over the next week. One day next week we should be in the 60s. I cannot wait to see the remainder of the snow gone. Fancy will be very happy just to get out and run. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

100 Funniest Cat Memes Ever (2022)

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Good morning everyone from the Caribbean Sea.  The ocean is smooth today, I thought we were crawling until I looked out and saw that we are moving at a good clip.  Today will be a lazy day in our cabana reading and relaxing.  Thanks for the daily report.  Not sure how you’re supposed to celebrate 222 and spit out so I’ll just try to be humble.  Two interesting quotes to ponder this morning.  Think I’ll pass on the meal, I always find lettuce wraps messy and not worth the effort.  Maybe on the drink.  I have not been to today’s port but am enjoying all the photos, thanks for sharing.  Prayers for those on our prayer list and for those who need them.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Good morning, everyone!

It is a warm for Michigan start to the day here in mid-Michigan with a temperature of 30F.  We will get up to the mid 50's today.   I'll take it!   I'm glad to hear that @marshhawk Annie and Chuck are ok.  I'm keeping @JazzyV close in my thoughts today and hope that her procedure brings significant and lasting relief.  I've got PT this morning for my back and neck issues.  This is hoop jumping for insurance so they will approve the nerve ablation after the PT doesn't make significant progress.  This afternoon is a hair appointment.  Busy, busy, busy!

Today's meal sounds good to me, but Sue would probably stick her nose up at it because it is "spicy".  "Spicy" includes lemon on fish, salt and pepper, etc.  Last night the salmon smelled too fishy.  I"m thinking she can have popcorn for dinner.  Anyways, buffalo sauce would definitely not be acceptable.  Generally, the buffalo sauce is just cayenne pepper sauce and butter.  But, you can tame it some by adding honey.  Here's a recipe for it.  https://www.loveandlemons.com/buffalo-sauce/

buffalosauce.thumb.jpg.598d5eb730b75431251a1def0683f9b9.jpg

You can use the above in this recipe.  https://www.skinnytaste.com/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps/

buffalochicken1.thumb.jpg.8f943f9f431c8efabf9153be0ddd6375.jpgbuffalochicken1.thumb.jpg.8f943f9f431c8efabf9153be0ddd6375.jpg

For those who want some crunch from a source other than celery and carrots, this version will provide that.  Seems like a lot of work, though.  https://www.sugardishme.com/buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps/

buffalochicken2.thumb.jpg.f64b788b9653dbfe9d009c971c398ddb.jpg

I like the avocado on this version.  Sometimes I look at multiple recipes and take the stuff I like from each one and make it my own version.  I'd steal the avocado, onion, and tomato topping from this one.  https://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps/

buffalochicken3.thumb.jpg.31fa0c1e0d56951e4fb2f3092804deb3.jpg

This recipe is a bit more involved, but I bet the flavor is superb.  The beer would add some complexity to the flavor.  https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps.html

buffalochicken4.jpg.59fd05d5b3ffea030fc031b2bcedff83.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 12

1 hour ago, JazzyV said:

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, on CPAP

JazzyV’s spinal cyst injection today 

Lazey1 with follow up in heart failure clinic today

RMLincoln’s DH’s eye checkup today

Marshhawk and DH Chuck hopefully ok 

SusieKIslandGirl’s loss of her grade school friend

RMLincoln’s DSIL hospitalized, looking to go to Rehab, with treatments

2 policemen/1 fireman killed in Minnesota responding to a domestic dispute 

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza; loss of US military members

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Atexsix’s DD now in hospice care

StLouisCruisers’ DB with pulmonary fibrosis

Cruzin Terri’s DH Jim with memory issues

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, out of ICU!

RMLincoln’s DH Richard dealing day to day after his eye procedure 

Lcubed covering the Daily wine  

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

2 days for Cruise Suzy (Nieuw Amsterdam Feb 24 to Mar 2) 7d Western Caribbean

Ottahand7 (Eurodam to Feb 24 B2B2B Caribbean), Mister 67 (Celebrity Equinox to Feb 24) 9d Aruba, Curacao & Cayman Cruise, Cat Shepard (Norwegian Escape to Feb 24) 7d Caribbean: Great Stirrup Cay & Dominican Republic, Mr. Boston (Rotterdam to Feb 25) 9d Southern Caribbean Seafarer, Nickelpenny (Zaandam to Mar 16 2024) 28d Amazon Explorer, USN59-79(Seabourn Sojourn to Mar 24) 33d Sydney to Taipei + 17d in Taipei, Cruising-along (Volendam to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage, Durangoscots (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), cruising sister (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Cruisercl(Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, Jan 3 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Coast), Cat in my lap (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage), Gail & Marty sailing away (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage) and Aliaschief (Azamara Onward WC to June 9, 156d World Voyage)

I hope your procedure goes well today and wish you a speedy recovery! 

• Like 18

Interesting collection of days - I have no tobacco to give up, but hope success for those who do. Humility is a good trait - Tim McGraw has a really good song "Humble and Kind."

Both quotes (I like a bonus) are good.

Would try the meal, drink and wine; not been to the port.

Thanks @StLouisCruisers for the update on @marshhawk and @catmando beautiful pictures - the churches are amazing, fingers crossed the hair cut results meet your expectations. 

@JazzyV prayers and positive thoughts for you today.

@seagarsmoker another stunning picture!

Too bad you're missing a port @richwmn - hull cleaning is important, but I don’t think I've ever missed a port for it.

@Crazy For Cats I have attended far too many of those "here's why we're great" talks 🙄 I love the way you recognize it and would like to borrow that, if you don't mind.

No PT today - still waiting on a call from them, so it's all work today.

Currently 63° headed to sunny 79° and 90° on Monday!!

Prayers and positive thoughts for all. 🙏

20240222_062015.thumb.jpg.3dfd89d1a86cedf6504fdaa2a3e5e013.jpg

Edited by Haljo1935
Additional comment
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2