Anyone have any idea on what the new Princess Sale might be.

TA for the 3 day sale said prices were changing befor sale- not expecting I will bother.  Just going to watch for price drops.

1 hour ago, dog said:

TA for the 3 day sale said prices were changing befor sale- not expecting I will bother.  Just going to watch for price drops.

Probably a price rise, so that the Sale will show a price drop.😱

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dog said:

If you have any trips currently booked, it may be worth investigating the 3 Day Sale. I just reviewed the current website pricing for the 5 trips we have booked with that Agency, in preparation for possibly re-faring during the Sale. Our C/NE trip out of Boston next month is almost DOUBLE what we paid for it last year while our last booked trip, in Jan 2026, would actually be worth re-faring. The current price is almost the same as we booked it for a few months ago, but re-booking during the Sale would add $US400 in OBC. We don't know what the new "Sale" pricing will be, but based on today's pricing, the rule seems to be that the closer the trip is to today, the higher the pricing while trips near the end of 2025 and into early 2026 may well be worth re-faring, as the pricing hasn't risen that much over what we bookedpaid.

19 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

If you have any trips currently booked, it may be worth investigating the 3 Day Sale. I just reviewed the current website pricing for the 5 trips we have booked with that Agency, in preparation for possibly re-faring during the Sale. Our C/NE trip out of Boston next month is almost DOUBLE what we paid for it last year while our last booked trip, in Jan 2026, would actually be worth re-faring. The current price is almost the same as we booked it for a few months ago, but re-booking during the Sale would add $US400 in OBC. We don't know what the new "Sale" pricing will be, but based on today's pricing, the rule seems to be that the closer the trip is to today, the higher the pricing while trips near the end of 2025 and into early 2026 may well be worth re-faring, as the pricing hasn't risen that much over what we bookedpaid.

Just bear in mind that this is not a refare - it's a cancel and rebook. If you are tied to your room, or if you have airfare attached, you won't be able to guarantee any of that on the rebook. Additionally, you would need to put down another, (non refundable), deposit on the rebook. Your original deposit (assuming it was refundable) would be refunded back to your original form of payment...

• Like 1

TA said no re fare- have to cancel & rebook. May lose my cabin.

Will take a look but I am not sure I want to book with them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Just bear in mind that this is not a refare - it's a cancel and rebook. If you are tied to your room, or if you have airfare attached, you won't be able to guarantee any of that on the rebook. Additionally, you would need to put down another, (non refundable), deposit on the rebook. Your original deposit (assuming it was refundable) would be refunded back to your original form of payment...

Yes, we're well aware that it would be a re-booking. Done it many times. Our TA almost always gets our original cabin back for us.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Yes, we're well aware that it would be a re-booking. Done it many times. Our TA almost always gets our original cabin back for us.

It’s not hard to do as long as the category isn’t waitlisted. 

Shore excursion prices have increased in the last week. Do you think there is the possibility of a sale on these excursions at the same time as the sale on cruises?

Are you referring about the annual 3 Day Sale by the one big agency??

Or is Princess also going to be running a similar deal?

Your description sounds like the one annual 3 Day Sale....  Don't know why Princess would also have a similar offer at the same time.

Anyone with a trip planned should investigate the sale pricing. My travel agent said she was told by Princess that it goes through the end of June. We're scheduled for a holiday cruise at the end of 2025, and the TA was able to cancel our original booking and rebook us in the same cabin, saving us almost $1400. Lost our $200 OBC promo with the original booking, but I have stock so will get half of that back. 

• Like 1

So I did go to do a fake booking on several of my cruises to see if better price.  At last no my are still the same as or below sale right now. But on one of the five I checked I saw this and had to share.

IMG_0567.png

• Haha 1

GK95,   Princess had originally indicated that the current sale, was a continuation of the ongoing Promo, until the end of June.    THEN they even had a big Countdown Clock the other day, that indicated that this current offer ends after tonight.  When reading the fine print, the offer says 'until June 4'.

I see no big changes in what I am looking at.  Not n the current offer or the fares.

I have booked very early, and the fares have gone up, a  LOT!!!!   No way I am doing anything to our bookings!

If Princess is being tight lipped with no clues as to what they are going to offer next, then we will all have to wait and see.   If the new offer is a higher 'percent off', instead of 3rd and 4th guest free, then that works out well for us, as we do not travel with more than two in a small cruise cabin!

1 hour ago, AZaTaz said:

So I did go to do a fake booking on several of my cruises to see if better price.  At last no my are still the same as or below sale right now. But on one of the five I checked I saw this and had to share.

IMG_0567.png

It's still showing $60 for Plus for me. And the crossed-out number is $153.

2 hours ago, GK95 said:

Lost our $200 OBC promo with the original booking, but I have stock so will get half of that back. 

You had the 100 in stock OBC either way, it was previously stacked onto the 200 in OBC from Princess, so in fact you did lose the 200, but the new promo obviously made up for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Retired-N-Happy said:

You had the 100 in stock OBC either way, it was previously stacked onto the 200 in OBC from Princess, so in fact you did lose the 200, but the new promo obviously made up for it.

Respectfully disagree 🤷🏾‍♀️ 

8 minutes ago, GK95 said:

Respectfully disagree 🤷🏾‍♀️ 

How?  You have the 100 in stock OBC no matter what.  It'll be stacked onto whatever other promo you have.  If you just lost 200 because of the new promo, you lost the 200 either way since the 100 in stock OBC was previously there and is currently there.  

59 minutes ago, Retired-N-Happy said:

How?  You have the 100 in stock OBC no matter what.  It'll be stacked onto whatever other promo you have.  If you just lost 200 because of the new promo, you lost the 200 either way since the 100 in stock OBC was previously there and is currently there.  

You are so smart.