Just found

judbusluc

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am overwhelmed at all there is on this site. It will take me a long time to get through it all.

Can you explain how the roll call works? I haven't figured that out yet. Our next cruise is on the Caribbean Princess on 8-24-08 to Canada/New England but I don't know how to find the roll call for that cruise.

Thank you.

Judy

I have been using these boards about 6 years and I cannot tell you how helpful they have been on each cruise line we have sailed.

Sit back and wait to be amazed at the plethra of information spilling your way!

:You will also meet people from all walks of life that you will remain friends with for a long time...

:D

Happy Sailing! Cruiserone

I've only been here for a couple of years, but can't begin to describe how helpful thse boards have been for planning our trips. No matter how obscure the information you are request might seem, someone will have suggstions. Sure wish these boards had been around when we started cruising!

Welcome on board!

Charlie

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am overwhelmed at all there is on this site. It will take me a long time to get through it all.

Can you explain how the roll call works? I haven't figured that out yet. Our next cruise is on the Caribbean Princess on 8-24-08 to Canada/New England but I don't know how to find the roll call for that cruise.

Thank you.

Judy

Here's the link directly to the roll call for your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=619766

Welcome! I hope you enjoy these boards as much as I do.

Thank you.

Judy

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I am planning on doing the Caribbean Princess on 8/24/08 as well. I have not looked for the Roll Call yet so I dont know if there has been one started. Maybe its time.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You are now properly hooked to these boards.:D As above posters mentioned there is a wealth of info on this site and especially the Ports of Call board, The roll boards and then if you need hotel reservations go to North American Homeports sight and then scroll to either East Coast, West Coast or Gulf coast. Just a tour of all of the forums on this site.

marilyn

Archived