WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Is anyone else (other than I) having trouble following this thread when people don't indicate the ship either by its name or 2-letter abbreviation? It would help if in the Title or Message each person asking or answering questions would indicate which ship! Or at least it would help me. Some of us might even be useful in answering questions if we knew which ship. I am able to piece some of it together by scrolling through pages and looking at the chart, which probably is not being updated in Arno's absence. People are not going to go to Celebrity's website to look up itineraries or to Facebook to complete piecing it together in order to answer some questions. It would be easier if people didn't have to create a flow or use-case diagram to piece it together and could instead get the ship information from the posts. :rolleyes: Sorry if I offended anyone. Okay, I'm off my soapbox for now.

Kathy

Edited by TourDeCruise

I think you're speaking of Nikolas Christodoulakis. He is currently the captain of the Century, and yes, he is a great captain---very friendly and very present to his guests. Unfortunately for you, he will probably be on holiday by early 2014 since he started this stint on the Century in late Sept. Captains are usually on for 3 months at a time.

I couldn't agree with you more. Captain Nick is the best captain in the fleet. He is professional, personable and just a good guy. He interacts with passengers every day, but at the same time makes sure the ship is running at peak performance. I have sailed on all the Celebrity ships and can't wait for a chance to sail with him again.

Melody

Sorry to hear that Simona has gone on vacation, but good for her. We were looking forward to seeing her on our cruise Nov 3

Shirley

Shirley, Good to see you on here. Enjoy your cruise. Wish we were cruising with you again. Won't be back on Celebrity until our transatlantic April 26.

Pat

Hi, Pat!

We were lucky to have met Simona on our 12.1.12 Silhouette Transatlantic! She is lovely and hosted dinner at the Captain's Table; my husband's family is Slovenian so we had lots to talk about! We're so glad she's back to Slovenia for vacation and we are really hoping she will return to the Eclipse for our 12.28.13 New Year's Eve cruise to see her again! Do you have any idea as to her plans after vacation?

Jill

I will ask her if she know her plans and get back to you.

Pat

Never have understood the fascination people have with captains, cruise directors, or most other crew.

Take enough cruises with the same officers and you will come to understand that it's not a matter of "fascination", but rather a matter of enhancing ones cruise experience.

Amen to that! Amazing what a difference it makes in the cruise when the top officers are engaged and running a great ship.

I'll definitely with you Orator / Happy Cruiser

Most of my cruises are now taken depending on who is where and onboard at the time.

The ship or the itinerary doesn't both me at all

The interaction experienced across the fleet of senior officers is amazing.

Any-how, here's to 17 Capts Tables dinners later :D :)

#LoveCelebrity

Shirley, Good to see you on here. Enjoy your cruise. Wish we were cruising with you again. Won't be back on Celebrity until our transatlantic April 26.

Pat

Thanks Pat, good to hear that you & Rod are well & cruising. We were really hoping to catch up with Simona again as she was on our Solstice cruise in April from Hawaii. Do you know who is replacing her?

Shirley

Edited by If only

Just spoke with Simona. She will be back on EC on Nov. 26.

Pat

Hi Pat

It's been a while! glad to see you and Rod still cruising. Boy, those grand kids have grown. Dee & I are on the Grandeur in Nov. We will leave Labadee In good shape for you. We really should get together - we live so close.

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone had the name of the current drinks mixologist on the eclipse...

Thanks

Tony

Barbara from Hungary is currently creating the best drinks at sea on the eclipse right now. She will be there until mid January. We book our cruises on the ship she is working on.

Enjoy her talents and pleasant smile

Barbara from Hungary is currently creating the best drinks at sea on the eclipse right now. She will be there until mid January. We book our cruises on the ship she is working on.

Another vote for Barbara. Best drinks and personality.

Thank you! We look forward to meeting her and sampling her creations!

Yes, that looks like him (I can post the picture from the sheet, if necessary). BTW, I read his bio and it says he used to have a band "Jamie Frasier & The Majors" so I was thinking that might be his name. Maybe not.

I did mention how much I disliked him on my comment form.

So has anyone seen the REAL James Calhoun on Celebrity in recent years. His twitter handle is cruising James. We found him to be a very nice, warm and friendly CD and hope to travel with him again in the future. Where is our mystery man?

Where is James Calhoun? Has he actually been working on Celebrity? My wife and I found him to be a pleasurable, warm and nice CD. Hoping to see him again.

Master: Dimitrios Kafetzis

Staff Captain: Alexandros Papadopoulos

Hotel Director: Christophe Belaubre

Chief Engineer: Yannis Chazandroulis

Cruise Director: Lisa Richard

F&B Manager: Koray Savas

Guest Relations Manager: Sinisa Micetic

Executive Chef: Anthony Wilson

And let's not forget the Cellar Master - beginning with the Oct. 19 cruise, it's Zdravko.

And let's not forget the Cellar Master - beginning with the Oct. 19 cruise, it's Zdravko.

Thanks for the update.Do you know who is the Restaurant Manager?

Edited by Orator

Who is the CC hostess?

So has anyone seen the REAL James Calhoun on Celebrity in recent years. His twitter handle is cruising James. We found him to be a very nice, warm and friendly CD and hope to travel with him again in the future. Where is our mystery man?

Where is James Calhoun? Has he actually been working on Celebrity? My wife and I found him to be a pleasurable, warm and nice CD. Hoping to see him again.

If he's the one who goes by JC, he was on the Infinity this spring.