WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Will Rossy still be hostess on Sept. 26th EQ cruise ?

The information here is only the result of CC members posting who was on board recently. Frequently there are staff changes even in mid contract. Celebrity does not encourage any staff member to post information of who is where or when. :confused:

Master - Captain Athanasios Peppas

Chief Engineer- Manolis Voulgaris

Staff Captain - Theodore Agkas

Guest Relations Manager - Jann Ramos

Hotel Director - Julian Brackenbury

Cruise Director - Damian De Lorenzis

Food and Beverage Manager - Irina Ryazanova

Executive Chef - Thomas Stellbrink

Captain's Club Hostess - Donnette ( Joseph Garcia in training to take over)

Future Cruise Sales - Gaylna ( former CC hostess on Century)

I just remember that there was a Bruce on an earlier list.;)

Did you meet Bruce? Remco is going to be tough to replace.

I think you're putting it mildly, Arno - Remco, in my opinion, will be impossible to replace.

This morning I emailed with my friend Nancy who has been in touch with Melissa for approximately the past 2.5 years via email. Melissa told Nancy that she is moving from the Infinity to the Summit at the beginning of August. Sunflower46: You should see Mellissa in July, but we (you, the two of us, & daviddfld) will miss her in September and November. Oh well. I'll catch up with her at some point. Kathy

Thanks for the information about Mellissa. Too bad she will be moving on to Summit. So then where will Ti-Anne be going as she is presently on Summit? Does anybody know? And where is Tanushka?

I think you're putting it mildly, Arno - Remco, in my opinion, will be impossible to replace.

We have known Bruce since he was a GRO, he is a wonderful young gentleman and excellent CCH. Remco is now in sales and will oversee the CCH. Whatever ship he is in will have an excellent CC team.

May 22 Silhouette captains club hostess was Tanushka. Where did she go? Thanks

Ms. Tanushka is on Holiday, she was the CCH in November last when we cruised in SI, she is getting a well deserved rest. Ms. Donna is an excellent CCH. We are looking forward to seeing her again in November. ~ Rick

Hi Arno,

As always, thank you for your updates. Nice to see that Touch Ung is GRM on Connie. We've known him for many years, and we always seem to miss him by a Cruise or two.

Last time I saw him, was at Connie. He was headed home as we were boarding. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to sail with him this season, but our current Celebrity bookings are sketchy at the moment.

While I'm fairly sure we'll sail on Celebrity this Winter, we've decided not to remain exclusive for now. In addtion to Celebrity, we are considering Azamara, Oceania & Princess this season. I moderate the Princess forum, and there's excellent feedback on Royal Princess. She seems like a great fit for us, though I wish Royal were offering longer sailings. We may wait on Royal for the Winter 2014/2015 season, when she moves to 10 night itineraries.

It's great to have choices. While it's fun to research new ideas, it's sad to even consider other lines.... but we feel the time has come.

Captain George (don't recall his last name) is back on the Century. Captain Christodoulakis left on June 23.

Thank you: George Iatrou. I believe many of the captains are close to quarterly rotation.

Has anyone met a captain Kristos? Is it a nickname for

Christodoulakis for example?

Thank you: George Iatrou. I believe many of the captains are close to quarterly rotation.

You're welcome! And thank you for the chart!

I always heard Christodoulakis referred to either by his full surname or as captain Nikolas.

Arno : His nickname was/is ''Capt Nick''. He as a weebit over the standard ''3 months off/3 months on'' rotation as he had rejoined CN ~~10march,but sounded quite enthusiastic when he told me on 16th June he was getting off ''next time and going ..home !!!""

I have ''friends'' currently on CN ;will enquire how this new Master is doing.

Cheers

.We were recently on the Equinox and Natalie was the CCH. She was new and Graehme was on board to assist her or help train her for the 1st 10 days of the cruise. She had been hired from Paul Gaugin Cruises where she worked in guest relations.

.We were recently on the Equinox and Natalie was the CCH. She was new and Graehme was on board to assist her or help train her for the 1st 10 days of the cruise. She had been hired from Paul Gaugin Cruises where she worked in guest relations.

Would you happen to have a last name or a picture???

Here are some updates to the WOB list, as of the Arctic sailing June 13-25. All other Constellation names on the July 1 WOB graphic were correct as of our voyage.

Hotel Director: Djamel Benatmane

Dance Band: Ocean Dreams

Entertainers:

Sean Golden (Guitar/Vocal)

Cesar Paucar (Guitar)

Anima Trio (Strings)

Style Duo (Singer + Guitarist)

DJ Krazy Prince

DJ Gid

This morning I emailed with my friend Nancy who has been in touch with Melissa for approximately the past 2.5 years via email. Melissa told Nancy that she is moving from the Infinity to the Summit at the beginning of August. Sunflower46: You should see Mellissa in July, but we (you, the two of us, & daviddfld) will miss her in September and November. Oh well. I'll catch up with her at some point. Kathy

We have enjoyed Melissa Snow on 5 cruises (2 on Mercury and 3 on Infinity). W itnessed her handling of a very stressful verbal attack by an Elite passenger and found her to be calm, poised, and professional.

She was always present to greet and circulate during Elite cocktail hours. We were impressed that she remembered us and our names after 2 years.

I am looking forward to following a travel blog that she has started(provided that I can find it). Can anyone tell me how to contact her for this information and also so that I can send her some photos we have of her? We had to disembark the Equinox early so did not get her e-mail address.

Master - Captain Athanasios Peppas

Chief Engineer- Manolis Voulgaris

Staff Captain - Theodore Agkas

Guest Relations Manager - Jann Ramos

Hotel Director - Julian Brackenbury

Cruise Director - Damian De Lorenzis

Food and Beverage Manager - Irina Ryazanova

Executive Chef - Thomas Stellbrink

Captain's Club Hostess - Donnette ( Joseph Garcia in training to take over)

Future Cruise Sales - Gaylna ( former CC hostess on Century)

Wow Julian was the HD on Ncl jewel in 2009 we had been told he'd gone to celebrity but it's the first time I've seen his name pop up

Wow Julian was the HD on Ncl jewel in 2009 we had been told he'd gone to celebrity but it's the first time I've seen his name pop up

Hi Jan, I have sailed with Julian 2 or 3 times...He was the HD on

Summit for quite awhile.