WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Was this captain on the Constellation in April.? I am on the Infinity June 24, 2013 Have not been able to locate anyone else on this cruise.

Hi, I posted the link for you to the roll call on the other thread....

There are alot of people going with you;)

Good evening,Arno,

The current master of INFINITY is the gentleman next to him: Cpt Pappas.... Looks slightly more ''alive''on this pix than on our recent sailing with him & his vessel in September.:rolleyes:

Cheers

Do you know who is the cruise director on the Infinity for June 24 sailing? thanks for name of of the captain.

Good evening, Arno....Agreed: If you recall, I did refer to him as the ''funeral director'' in a recent p.m. to you about this voyage. He did show up for one of the Captain'sClub cocktail parties, and for the Captain's Welcome function. Otherwise, MIA. His noon announcements were over at approximately 12;00;15.(except the last day at sea: that one lasted another 14 seconds or so....)-mostly inaudible.:o

Chef Engineer: Dimitrios Sakelariou

Hotel Director: Leonie Henry ( including a walking cast on left foot....)

Staff Captain: Ioannis Kassimatis

Cruise Director: Allan King

Staff cheif Engineer:Georgios Maragkos

F&B Manager: Mike Bramlett

Captain Club hostess: Ria ???

Future sales manager: Jose ???

Entertainers:

*Tom Listerbarger; mostly in Michaels' Club

*Charlie Butler:mostly in Cova Cafe

*Discovery Strings Ensemble; mostly in Cova Cafe

*So cool quartet: Rendez-vous lounge

*Aaron Cohen Jazz trio; Martini/champagne bar

*PartyBand Centerfold: Constellation Club #11

*Port Authority: A capella quartet: ; mostly Michael's Club

Others: Guests relation manager; invisible----Maitre D' ...same---Restaurant Manager: Edouardo ( I think....)

There you go !!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Thank you. I have been on with that captain. I am on the June 24 Infinity out of Harwich

Captain Leonardos is 34 yrs old and the youngest Master in the fleet. He has grown a beard which makes him look a little older. Very friendly and he and the Cruise Director, Alexander, were available to talk with the passengers twice in the Cafe Al Bacio on the May 5 sailing.

Yes he was everywhere on our May 19th sailing. He recognized us from the roll call gathering and made an effort to come say hi to us at our table in teh MDR (needless to say service improved after that visit!). Very friendly and easy on the eyes too:p

Was this captain on the Constellation in April.? I am on the Infinity June 24, 2013 Have not been able to locate anyone else on this cruise.

We've a pretty active roll call come on over and people there seem to know who is on board though not sure of their sources

Thank you. I have been on with that captain. I am on the June 24 Infinity out of Harwich

How old is the post that you quote? The Cruise director and Hotel Director have not been with Celebrity for several years.

How old is the post that you quote? The Cruise director and Hotel Director have not been with Celebrity for several years.

Hi,Arno

I noticed that too; the poster resurrected one of my posts to you re; Infinity sailing September 2008...and this is how the thread has evolved.

Cheers

Has anyone sailed on Century with Captain Isidoros Karamaounas? I am speculating that he is no longer with Celebrity but no one has mentioned him for a while.

I am transferring my question here, as no one has scanned his profile info out in the main forum. Has someone here scanned his profile info? Thank you

What do you mean by his profile info? :confused: Someone who has cruised with him might have a copy of "In the Spotlight" but I don't have any details.

We were on Infinity for the British Isles Cruise that ended May 24.

CC Hostess Jenny now off on vacation and Mellissa Snow has returned as CC Hostess after a cruise of training someone on Equinox.

CD Alejandro moved to Silhouette but he didn't say who was replacing him on Infinity.

Thank you for the update.

Was Michael Sympouras Master of Infinity?

Do you know who replaced Alejandro? "JC"???? :confused:

Yes Captain Sympouras is the Master of Infinity as of May 13. Tom Hinderhoefer continues as Staff Captain.

I do not know who replaced Alejandro as Cruise Director. He left the ship at the same time we did to go to Silhouette.

:( had so hoped Jenny would still be onboard Infinity when we sailed next month

Not to worry. Mellissa is wonderful. Have sailed with her 3 times and she's our favorite CC Hostess.

Jenny needed a break after a couple of extra months work.

Not to worry. Mellissa is wonderful. Have sailed with her 3 times and she's our favorite CC Hostess.

Jenny needed a break after a couple of extra months work.

Thanks, Jenny certainly was due a break. We did not hit it off with Melissa before but I hope maybe this time will be different

Does anyone know who will be the Captain on Reflection once Capt. Bouzakis goes on shoreleave ?

I think!!!!/ speculate! that it will be Captain Peppas from Constellation but that has not been confirmed by anyone except a process of elimination... ;)

Edited by Xellent

Thanks, Jenny certainly was due a break. We did not hit it off with Melissa before but I hope maybe this time will be different

Interesting how different people's experiences were. I have read great things about Melissa here, but we thought she was by far the worse hostess we had on over 20 cruises. The biggest problem was that she sucked up and fawned over the elite of the elite (those with either lots of Celebrity points or those who seemed to be self appointed Cruise Critic big shots-or both) and basically ignored everyone else. In fairness, those individuals intimidated and bullied her, but she should have handled it a lot better. Quite a number of us (all Elite) mentioned her attitude and behavior on our comment cards, so maybe that got addressed and she has improved.

In contrast, Juliana was by far the very best and made everyone feel special.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

In fairness, those individuals intimidated and bullied her, but she should have handled it a lot better.

There is never an excuse for bullying behavior..

Just a note to readers.. we have never sailed with Melissa .... ;)

A think the job of host(ess) is one of the most stressful ones on board. There are always demands by cruisers for being allowed into the elite lounge because they are only a couple of points short, or to be seated at one of the captain's tables together with everyone at their regular table because they think that they have clout.. Hats off to anyone of them who lasts even two contracts...

I think!!!!/ speculate! that it will be Captain Peppas from Constellation but that has not been confirmed by anyone except a process of elimination... ;)

I understand the Capt who was taking over from Capt B was already on the Reflection when we did the crossing from Miami at the end of April.

Saw him walking around a few times (non uniform and very low key) and some crew members knew who he was.

If there's a photo I'd probably be able to say YES or NO to who it might be.

Interesting how different people's experiences were. I have read great things about Melissa here, but we thought she was by far the worse hostess we had on over 20 cruises. The biggest problem was that she sucked up and fawned over the elite of the elite (those with either lots of Celebrity points or those who seemed to be self appointed Cruise Critic big shots-or both) and basically ignored everyone else. In fairness, those individuals intimidated and bullied her, but she should have handled it a lot better. Quite a number of us (all Elite) mentioned her attitude and behavior on our comment cards, so maybe that got addressed and she has improved.

Happy Sails to You

Interesting not sure when you sailed but that was exactly our feelings in February. However we are very open to having a different experience this cruise fingers crossed

Happy Sails to You

In total agreement with you in your assessment of Melissa. If we have knowledge of her on a ship we will not book. On the other hand Miss Juliana Charles was outstanding as is Chandru.