WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Quite a different accommodation from Reflection where the future sales area was moved out to Deck 12. Sales are more important than providing perks to the company but I wonder if there is a message in this decision.

The following chart has a lot of missing information but the orange areas have been provided by recent posters. Thank you for those who continue to provide this information.

WhosonBoardMay2013.png

And thank you for updating this chart.

Just back from the May 5 Summit sailing to Bermuda. Current staff:

Guest Relations Manager: Marisa Rebel

We were so close to booking that cruise....

Is the GRM Marisa Rebelo?

Been on the Millennium for the last month.

Here are the current officers:

It is a surprise to see Graeme on board. He is really being moved from ship to ship.

MAy2013Who.png

Anyone know where Kirsty Fraser is currently. She was Asst. Cruise Director on Summit last September.

From her facebook postings, she seems to be at home.

I'll ask her. She is on the Alaska itinerary and doesn't have many phone opportunities, and with only 4 cruise director staff, she is BUSY.

Please, I don't want to impose on quality family time.

I thought perhaps somewhere along the line she could send an email.

Quite a different accommodation from Reflection where the future sales area was moved out to Deck 12. Sales are more important than providing perks to the company but I wonder if there is a message in this decision.

The following chart has a lot of missing information but the orange areas have been provided by recent posters. Thank you for those who continue to provide this information.

WhosonBoardMay2013.png

I will be boarding the Constellation on May 20, and while on the Eclipse (just got off April 20) I learned that the CC host will be someone named Ian. The CC host on the Eclipse did not know who that was. I also heard that the Cruise Director will be John Grantham.

Of course, I won't be able to confirm any of this until I return on June 1.

Edited by ecslady

Hi Arno! We just got off Solstice yesterday, so here is who's on board

Master: Captain Yannis Berdos

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Staff Captain: Panagiotis Kiousis

Guest Relations Mgr.: Miguel Cunha

Hotel Director : Ryan Kingston

CD: Patti Honacki

Food & Bev Mgr: Martin Fowler

Exec. Chef: Robert Sauer

A bit of news here: we were told that HD Ryan Kingston is resigning from Celebrity to accept a Hotel Director position in Chicago. I don't know when it will be effective, but it sounded like it was happening very soon. We'll miss him.

Thanks Arno. Looks young to be driving that big ship. I am on Summit in 3 days!!

Anne Maria

Captain Leonardos is 34 yrs old and the youngest Master in the fleet. He has grown a beard which makes him look a little older. Very friendly and he and the Cruise Director, Alexander, were available to talk with the passengers twice in the Cafe Al Bacio on the May 5 sailing.

Edited by chachabell

Anyone know who the main (barista?) at Cafe al Bacio on the Equinox is right now? My husband is hoping it is Roland who was on our Eclipse cruise. Also does anyone happen to know what ship Officer Medic is on? Not sure what her title was but she was one of the nicest and most helpful crew members we have met on a cruise.

Hoping this is the right place to ask these questions.

Captain Leonardos is 34 yrs old and the youngest Master in the fleet. He has grown a beard which makes him look a little older. Very friendly and he and the Cruise Director, Alexander, were available to talk with the passengers twice in the Cafe Al Bacio on the May 5 sailing.

Thanks chachabell .. look what I found..

AlexanderYepremianandcaptain.jpg

Thanks for the update Cindy.

Thanks Arno. Looks young to be driving that big ship. I am on Summit in 3 days!!

Anne Maria

Both of his grandfathers were Captains as well, Had the opportunity to share dinner with him this past week, one of the more fascinating Masters I've met. Been in the family business (the sea) for about 18 years. Bright, articulate, funny, and speaks a handful of languages.

Both of his grandfathers were Captains as well, Had the opportunity to share dinner with him this past week, one of the more fascinating Masters I've met. Been in the family business (the sea) for about 18 years. Bright, articulate, funny, and speaks a handful of languages.

John,

This is Kevin from your Silhouette T.A.. How do you DO it?? As I told you... you amaze me! How do you get to know all the people you know? You must be doing something right. :D LOL.. Good for you. You are one of my heros. Safe travels..

Kevin

John,

This is Kevin from your Silhouette T.A.. How do you DO it?? As I told you... you amaze me! How do you get to know all the people you know? You must be doing something right. :D LOL.. Good for you. You are one of my heros. Safe travels..

Kevin

Thanks Kevin

Missed seeing your smiling face on this cruise. We def hit a home run on this cruise with Captain, Hotel Director, Cruise Director on Captain Club hostess, were all the very best that Celebrity has to offer.

Never seen a team work so well onboard together. Can't think of a combination of people that could of been better. Alex (cruise director) was the activity manager on our Silhouette sailing, and recently promoted to new position.

Hope all is well with you, look forward to sailing with you again.

Forgot to add on Solstice now,

CC Host is Chandru

Party band is Headlines

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Hi!

Chandru is without a doubt one of the best and most interesting hosts we have ever met on over 30 cruises.

His friendly and welcoming manner is a great asset for Celebrity.

We just met him on our very recent Pacific Northwest Wine Cruise.

Happy Sailing,

Carol Ann