WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Did they hire all new staff for the Michaels Club or promote some captains club hosts or maybe that wouldn't be a promotion?

Some are ex Guest Relations staff - and very good too!

This was posted on my fb page by a Celebrity staff member:

Found out that 3 Crew Members from our sister ship, the 'Celebrity Constellation', had a very long contract and were celebrating flying home to Indonesia and they happened to be on the Malaysian flight that was shot down. Our thoughts and prayers are with our Celebrity Family Members and their family. So tragic.

Did they hire all new staff for the Michaels Club or promote some captains club hosts or maybe that wouldn't be a promotion?

Many of them are new.

Two of them had previously worked at the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.

Edited by TommyD3

I realize this is an old thread, but Josh is back with Celebrity. I sailed with him on the Celerity Equinox last week from Barcelona to Venice.

According to LinkedIn, he rejoined Celebrity in April. Previously, he spent 2 years with Welk Resort Group and two years with Westin Kierland Resort & Spa since leaving Celebrity in Nov. 2009.

He was hysterical. I was glad we met.

Do you (or anyone else) know how long Josh (CD) will be on Equinox? It sounds like he got on recently. Or when Paul Baya (CD) will be back? We're on the 10/27/14 transatlantic.

Does anyone know the staff for Silhouette for 04 October 2014 sailing? Has anyone heard or seen James Calhoun in recent days or months? Had him as CD several years ago and he is quite good.

When Sinan Ulucay left NCL this spring for Celebrity, he said he'd be on the Eclipse for two months starting on June 1 (as CD), and then boarding the Silhouette. I'm guessing he may be there in October, and I really hope he's still on board for our TA departing on Nov. 1.

Have a great trip; I hope there is peace in Israel/Gaza soon, and you are able to keep your scheduled itinerary.

Do you (or anyone else) know how long Josh (CD) will be on Equinox? It sounds like he got on recently. Or when Paul Baya (CD) will be back? We're on the 10/27/14 transatlantic.

Based on Paul's Facebook page, he posted on July 17th that he was boarding that day in Kusadasi.

Not sure how long his contract is but we're on Sept 7th. I can find out then and revert back.

My friends enjoyed this musician on the Infinity in March. Does anyone know what ship he is on now or what his schedule is for the next few months? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to find out where CC host, Chandru, will be in December. When I saw him in April he said he was going home for vaca and would be on the Silhouette next. I know he didn't leave the Reflection as planned, but don't know if he is still there or what is happening. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Long time, much-loved RCI cruise director Richard Spacey, who moved into a corporate position (Head of Entertainment) with Celebrity last year, just posted on Twitter that he will be filling in on the Summit soon (he did not give an exact start date).

I know everyone is posting about crew members but I was wondering if anyone had any info on the singers on the Summit right now? We really enjoyed them and we'd like to see if they do any productions or shows after their cruise contracts are up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums