Video of kid hanging off the side of Carnival Liberty

BuckeyeCruiseGuy

Carnival needs to find that kid and then ban him for life on their line. What he did was dangerous and unacceptable behavior and by sharing this video, it is promoting this type of behavior is ok to have a laugh at it. It is just sick!:mad:

Great example of how immature young people think they're invincible. Thank goodness he's safe, but no doubt about it that could have ended very tragically.

People wonder all the time how passengers can fall off cruise ships. Now we know. I wonder why Carnival didn't see this from the bridge. This guy should have been put off the ship at the next port and banned for life.

I would bet that Carnival got him after. They have cameras all over the sides.

Carnival needs to find that kid and then ban him for life on their line.

Shouldn't be too hard. Heck, all they have to do is look at the end of the video. There are 3 names "tagged" at the top of the screen.

Shouldn't be too hard. Heck, all they have to do is look at the end of the video. There are 3 names "tagged" at the top of the screen.

That wasn't from the person that took the video. The person that posted it was watching it on her phone while her husband was filming it playing. They aren't associated with the people onboard. I saw it all as it went down on the other social media site. Those were people commenting on her post over there.

Edited by firemanbobswife

That wasn't from the person that took the video. The person that posted it was watching it on her phone while her husband was filming it playing. They aren't associated with the people onboard. I saw it all as it went down on the other social media site. Those were people commenting on her post over there.

Gotcha. Thanks. :)

Gotcha. Thanks. :)

No problem. I thought the same thing at first too before I read through her posts.

I can't believe he was that stupid and that people were actually there filming him do it. And then they have the lack of brains to post it for the whole world to see. I am amongst the bunch that hopes they find and ban him and his accomplices for life.