Towel Clamps for Loungers

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely love ours, flamingos, whales, flip flops, parrot fish, & toucans. DH glued a strong magnet on the back of a set of flamingos & flip flops & they do double duty inside the cabin to control all the paper by putting it on the walls

I have Boca Clips that are killer whales. I got them on Amazon. We love them. The opening is definitely larger than 1.5" On RCI and Carnival, 1.5" wouldn't be a large enough opening. Boca clips open more than that.

I have a few pairs of the boca clips, but honestly hardley ever take them traveling, because although cute, they take up too much room in my suitcase. They are sold in Face Values here. What I do take on trips are cheap wire clips from Dollar Tree. They work like a charm on loungers and chairs.

http://www.dollartree.com/office-school/desktop-accessories/2-in-1-Pencil-Sharpeners-Erasers-2-ct-Packs/610c613c613p345977/index.pro

• 3 weeks later...

The cute animal shapes... take up too much room in the luggage. I bought 8 lightweight clips at the dollar store. They aren't super sturdy, but adequately hold the towel to the chair. Have also used regular clothes pins, and fold the towel over the fabric of the chair at the corners, rather than to the rail.

Bonus -- they fit the towel racks in the bathroom... for hanging up swimsuits and other items you might have hand washed.