Celebrity Cruises Guest Account FAQs

About Guest Account

• What is Guest Account?
  • What is required to create a Guest Account?
  • What if I already have a My Celebrity account?
  • What are the benefits of the new Guest Account?
  • What information can I access in my GuestAccount?
  • Do I need an email address to create a GuestAccount?
  • Do I have to have a Guest Account if I do not already have a My Celebrity account?
  • Where do I update my mailing address?

Loyalty/Captain’s Club

• Why are my Captain’s Club account number, points, or status not showing in my Guest Account dashboard?
  • Why am I not able to manually link my Captain’sClub account to my Guest Account?
  • How can I set my preferences (e.g., Gift,Upgrade, Travel) in my Guest Account?
  • Where can I see my past cruises?
  • Why do I not see all of my past cruises?
  • What if I also have a loyalty account for Royal Caribbean International?

Password/Login Issues

• Why can I not reset my password using the security question and answer or email link?
  • Are security question answers case sensitive?
  • When I try to log on, I receive an “invalid credentials” message. Why?
  • Why am I locked out of my account?

Additional Questions

• How can I add a booking to my account?
  • Why does my reservation number not return a booking?
  • Who can I call for additional assistance?

About Guest Account:

What is Guest Account?

• Guest Account will allow you to use the same user name and password to log in your Celebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean International accounts, access, and manage your vacation details and loyalty account information.

What is required to create a Guest Account?

• If you do not currently have a My Celebrity account, you can create a Guest Account by providing your name, date of birth, email address, selecting a password and completing a security question and answer.

What if I already have a My Celebrity account?

• If you already have a My Celebrity account, upon sign in using your existing My Celebrity credentials, you will be guided through the account migration process. This entails an update to your current profile information and the creation of new login credentials. Your email address will become your new username.

What are the benefits of the new Guest Account?

• Guest Account will provide you the ability to use the same username and password for the Celebrity Cruises and RoyalCaribbean International websites and mobile applications. Some of the key features of Guest Account include a robust password recovery tool, updated user experiences, and access to the personalized digital experiences that are being rolled out across the fleet.

What information can I access in my Guest Account?

• The new Guest Account dashboard will display your upcoming cruises, your cruise history, courtesy holds, account related personal information, loyalty information, and provide enhanced control over your communications and privacy options.

Do I need an email address to create a Guest Account?

• You will need to have an active email address to create a new Guest Account.

Do I have to have a Guest Account if I do not already have a My Celebrity account?

• You may continue to browse our website without aGuest Account and have travel agents and our call center agents make updates to your existing reservations. However, if you would like to make changes to your existing reservations on our website or mobile applications, you will need to create a Guest Account to do so.

Where do I update my mailing address?

• We no longer store your mailing address as part of your Guest Account.
  • You will be asked to provide your current address when you check in for your cruise.

Captain’s Club Loyalty Program

Why are my Captain’s Club account number, points, or statusnot showing in my Guest Account dashboard?

• In certain limited circumstances, you may need to manually link your Captain’s Club account to your new Guest Account. To do so, look for the “Captain’s Club member?” field next to your name on the top right of the screen, enter your Captain’s Club account number (it can be found in previous emails you have received from Celebrity Cruises), and click “Add.”
  • Please allow up to 24 hours for your Captain’s Club information to display in your Guest Account dashboard.

Why am I not able to manually link my Captain’s Club account to my Guest Account?

• We require the last name for both accounts to be identical before they can be linked. If the last name associated with Guest Account is different from the last name associated to the Captain’s Club account, you will need to change the last name associated to the Captain’s Club account. Alternatively, you will need to change the last name associated to your Guest Account.
  • To change the last name associated with your Guest Account, once you are logged in please visit the “Settings” page then click on “Personal Information.”
  • To change the last name associated with your Captain’s Club account please call us.

Where can I see my past cruises?

• Sign in to your Guest Account, and navigate to the Past Cruises tab, where you will view your past cruises in chronological order as well as the reward points earned per cruise.

Why can’t I see all of my past cruises?

• Your cruise history should migrate to your newGuest Account automatically. If past cruises are missing from your account history, please call us. Our dedicated GuestAccount technical team will help you.

What if I also have a loyalty account for Royal Caribbean International?

• Your new Guest Account allows you to see yourCelebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean International loyal accounts in one place. To do so, please visit “My Account” and click “Settings” to view your Celebrity Captain’s Club or Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society accounts.

Password/Login Issues I can’t reset my password using the security question and answer, or email link.

• If you recently migrated to Guest Account, or have just created a new Guest Account, and need to change your password, please call us.
  • If you have not yet migrated to Guest Account, please reset your password using the link found in the email we have sent you. If you do not remember your password, please call us.

Are security question answers case sensitive?

• No, answers to security questions are not case sensitive.

When I try to log on, I receive an “invalid credentials” message. Why?

• If you have not yet migrated to Guest Account, please login using your existing username (i.e., not in email address format). Once you have migrated to Guest Account, you will be able to login using your new username, which is in email address format.

Why am I locked out of my account?

• You will be locked out of your account after five (5) failed sign-in attempts, or five (5) incorrect answers to your security question during a password reset.
  • You can reset your password using the “Forgot password?” option found in the sign-in page. Alternatively, a call center agent can help you to unblock your account.

Additional Questions

How can I add a booking to my account?

• You can manually link your booking using your7-digit reservation number or your stateroom number. To do so, follow these steps:

1. First, at the bottom of your dashboard, click the “View my cruises” button.
  2. Then, on the top left of the “Cruises” page, you can search for a reservation and add a cruise.

Why does my reservation number not display a booking?

• This is unlikely, but if you are not able to manually add a booking to your account, please check that the booking has accurate personal information. If inaccurate information is in your booking, please contact your travel agent with whom you made the reservation, or if you booked directly with Celebrity Cruises, call us directly.

Who can I call for additional assistance?

• If you need additional assistance you can reach us at 1-866-755-2171, Monday through Friday, from 7:00AM – 10:00PM Eastern time.

Why can't you get your act together before rolling out a change with your website. It is very discourteous for you to put guests/passengers through hassles because of your consistently incompetent IT department. Have you ever heard of "beta testing?"

Another wonderful IT experience with Celebrity. I logged in and like everyone else arrived at a new page where I needed to update some information and change my password. Maybe I’m old and slow but at no where during the process did I see or receive notice that going forward my previous user name would not work and my e-mail address would now be used....

I’ve often said “Thank god the cm cruise product is better than the IT product” but at times like. This you still have to shake your head.

After i changed everything I just get a black screen with pretty white dots. Celebrity tells me to clear history and it should work. Hate clearing history because every site then asks me for passwords. Wish celebrity would have fixed their last website issues before throwing another out there.

None of the links in post #1 work, so why should I expect the website to work either? And if those aren't supposed to be links in post #1, what is the purpose of this thread?

Those aren't links. The answer to the FAQ's listed at the top are actually displayed at the bottom. Links would have worked better or perhaps just adding the bullet point answer directly below the bullet point FAQ would have made more sense. Ultimately many of the Questions that X cruisers have aren't addressed by the FAQ and is just another example of how bad the IT issues are at X.

Back in grad school we had to do case studies. I hope somebody is keeping track of all of this and will write a brilliant thesis on how not to roll out a system change, starting with giving us the instructions hours after the procedure changed, and not sending this to every user of the system. Telling cruise critic posters is fine, but we are a very small percentage of their passenger base. There are thousands and thousands of people out there who are affected, and have no way to know what's going on......

After i changed everything I just get a black screen with pretty white dots. Celebrity tells me to clear history and it should work. Hate clearing history because every site then asks me for passwords. Wish celebrity would have fixed their last website issues before throwing another out there.

One need not lose passwords when clearing history, usually browsers will permit one to select what information is retained.

bon voayge

Hello,

Many years ago I did charity work in a day centre for people with 'special educational needs' and feel they should be given every possible assistance they need to achieve their potential.

Little did I think then that they would all be employed in Celebrity's / RCI's IT department.

I have tried to log-in this morning, but it would not let me because it said my user name was already in use - yes it is - by me!

And as for contact details - how about some for the UK??

I very much doubt if anyone here used 'easyCruise' during its short life, but would be interested to know how that and X compared when it came to IT.

Regards,

Cublet

I updated my user id and password a couple of days ago and tested to make sure that I could log on to both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Worked like a charm. Today I go in and I get one of two messages depending on the browser I use. "We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later." or it tells me that I'm putting in the wrong password, which I'm not. And it tells me that I only have one more password attempt before I'll have to change my password. This is so incredibly frustrating.

• 1 month later...

And to add insult to injury, the UK call centre is not free, but requires a very expensive premium rate number!

I have been unable to log into my celebrity account, or change my password, because the setting a security question box will not open.

Getting fed up seeing that black screen with the white dots appear, as I know I won't be getting any further!

I can only view my current booking by going into the Check in window and working backwards to locate the Find My Reservation window.

Atrocious website.

And to add insult to injury, the UK call centre is not free, but requires a very expensive premium rate number!

I have been unable to log into my celebrity account, or change my password, because the setting a security question box will not open.

Getting fed up seeing that black screen with the white dots appear, as I know I won't be getting any further!

I can only view my current booking by going into the Check in window and working backwards to locate the Find My Reservation window.

Atrocious website.

Yes atrocious website. But to help you out here are two numbers to get you through to Celebrity Cruises avoiding the premium rate of 7 pence a minute. They were both still working last week.

Freephone 0800 4414055

Geographical area rate number 01932 834300

I absolutely refuse to pay to call them, especially when you can be on hold for so long and choosing options before even speaking to anyone. They really should not keep them hidden away. Good Luck.

I have logged into the new Guest site, but am unable to link my perfectly valid Captains Club or Royal Carribean member numbers. Surname is correct. Any ideas before I ring the call centre?

Just an update - a further check revealed the new account had my birthdate recorded incorrectly - not my doing. Fixed that, and the accounts all link up.

I recommend never accessing the X website with your regular browser. If you don't feel like clearing history, cookies and cache, then just open your browser and then open an InPrivate or Incognito window (called different names on different browsers). Then go the X site. Those windows do not allow cookies and I've found the most consistent rate of success using them, regardless of whether I use Edge, Chrome, IE or Firefox. Good luck.

Here's a question. When I log into the Royal site, I see our Royal cruises, and on X site, I see those. Should I be seeing a combination of both or only Royal on Royal and X on X? The sites show the correct Loyalty club levels and their corresponding level on the sister cruise line but cruising history is specific to the one I log onto.

laslomas, many thanks for the numbers. That will be very useful.

At the moment, I am in a longwinded e mail conversation with a Captains Club rep who is attempting to advise me, so hopefully will get it sorted eventually.

I have at least managed to check in for our September cruise, and received our e docs, so no panic there.

Had a similar problem with my Club Accor and Fairmont hotels loyalty clubs after their recent merger. Neither of my passwords work any more, and one website says my membership number doesn't exist, then promptly displays it in the box. A small relief that it isn't just Celebrity that can't sort out their IT problems, but not reassuring in the bigger picture!