Criuse Director Steven Schwartz

Balto. Guys

I just got off sailing with Steven. In over 50 cruises with several lines he was my favorite.

He exposes himself all over the ship in public areas. I must have shaken his hand around 3 times. He bought my 28 year old son a drink very late in a club. My son who also sailed with Carnival 11 times said this was the first. Steven is also 28 years old.

The only thing I found fault was his announcement were way too long and pushed the fee activities.

Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

He was CD on the Breeze last summer. Alot of fun. He performed with abandon and would engage you in conversation if you caught him in the hallway, etc. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy, and very funny.

Very high energy, excellent with activities - he certainly is a joy to be around.

We’ve complained bitterly to carnival about the announcements - too loud, way too long, annoying as H***. Unfortunately the CD is handed a list, and I’m sure graded by the “suits” as to how much enthusiasm is expressed.

He's one of our favorites, even if he's not allowed to do the "I love YOU more." schtick anymore because somebody got their bikini bottoms in a wad over it. VERY high energy and very, very sweet and caring.

On our June cruise, we ran into him on embark day, just after the Sail Away party. He genuinely seemed to remember us (although how THAT is possible I have NO idea) and sent us some chocolate dipped strawberries (unasked, btw. We were super appreciative.).

OK, so I emailed CCL cust svc about him not being allowed to say "I love you. No I love YOU more." anymore because somebody got their bikini bottoms in a knot. The man who replied said that he appreciated my contacting them, had forwarded my email to Steven and he had expressed regrets over not being able to do his thing anymore. The customer service agent also said that he would forward my email to the higher ups and that they would possibly re-evaluate the ban on his "I love you. No I love YOU more." bit. :D

He is very good. Make sure you watch is pier runner tributes.

We've sailed on the Breeze with him 3 times and he is the Best!! Watching him from our balcony in Cozumel cheering on the pier runners was fun! When sailing the second & third time we missed the Love You More we came to enjoy the first time.

I just got off sailing with Steven. In over 50 cruises with several lines he was my favorite.

He exposes himself all over the ship in public areas. I must have shaken his hand around 3 times. He bought my 28 year old son a drink very late in a club. My son who also sailed with Carnival 11 times said this was the first. Steven is also 28 years old.

The only thing I found fault was his announcement were way too long and pushed the fee activities.

Hope this helps.

Did he have with him a ship on a stick?

He's one of our favorites, even if he's not allowed to do the "I love YOU more." schtick anymore because somebody got their bikini bottoms in a wad over it. VERY high energy and very, very sweet and caring.

On our June cruise, we ran into him on embark day, just after the Sail Away party. He genuinely seemed to remember us (although how THAT is possible I have NO idea) and sent us some chocolate dipped strawberries (unasked, btw. We were super appreciative.).

I wasn't a fan of his "love you" "love you more" schtick but what's to be offended about? I don't follow CD's but of course Matt is da bomb ;p

We sailed with Schwartz in November and February. We actually chose the February Breeze cruise because we knew Schwartz would be on it. He was, by far, the best cruise director we’ve had in our 25+ years of cruising. He thoroughly enjoys his job, is very approachable, and totally entertaining!!! Love you more!! :hearteyes: