4 adults in Bliss minisuite

titansluvr

Never seen a minisuite on NCL and was wondering if you all think this is doable. Weare considering cabin #15160 by the observation lounge. Also our choices are pullman, and convertible....any thoughts on what is best? Thank you so much!

If you four of you are prepared for it, you can absolutely do it you won’t be able to all move around much but at least you have a larger bathroom and can spill out to the balcony. Storage is tight. Use the nightstand and all the spaces around the TV. And the bottom of the closet has room. It will help if some luggage can fit inside others to get the empty suitcases under the bed. You might have to put an empty suitcase by patio curtain or in the closet. On a cruise I spend little time in the cabin other than to sleep but my wife and daughter spend more time there. Drink a lot and you will forget how crowded it is!

I agree with the others that it would be tight. Doable, but right. I think t would depend on who you’re planning to travel with. If it’s family, I think it’s doable if everyone is prepared for close quarters. Also, to put 4 adults in a mini suite, the only bed configuration is the main bed, which can be split into 2 singles as well as the sofa, whih pulls out a bit to make the 3rd bed and then a 4th single Pullman above the sofa.

We did four adults on a breakaway mini-suite. Had no issues whatsoever. Our cabin had two people in the main bed, on on the couch and one on the pull down that was above the couch. It was a no brained with the 3-4 guest sail free. Without the 3-4 sail free then might as well get separate cabins. But I would do it again.

We are younger. Ages 33-54. So I can imagine maybe not the best for some of you older folk or maybe not for those who spend a lot of time in the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did four adults on a breakaway mini-suite. Had no issues whatsoever. Our cabin had two people in the main bed, on on the couch and one on the pull down that was above the couch. It was a no brained with the 3-4 guest sail free. Without the 3-4 sail free then might as well get separate cabins. But I would do it again.

We are younger. Ages 33-54. So I can imagine maybe not the best for some of you older folk or maybe not for those who spend a lot of time in the room.

I don't think it's "an age thing". It's a "comfort level thing".

I can afford the Haven....but I don't need or even want a butler or afternoon snacks.

On our last BA cruise we had a family inside....the smallest cabin I ever saw (it had those pull down beds). Although I'm all for "a value" and willing to give up some things.....for that cabin the value wasn't worth it.

It really comes down to who OP is sailing with and the comfort level she can deal with (and the other people too).

You can start out a trip as "best buddies" and end up enemies if there are cabin issues.

My daughter would be ok with that set-up...but hubby and myself...nope. Not sharing..no way, no how. Of course it CAN be done...people do it every single day. No worries, if that's what you want! It will work out fine.

We are booked in a mini suite with 4 adults next summer. My husband, myself and 2 young adult children. I was going to put them inside across the hall but the 3rd and 4th free was too good to pass up. We have sailed many times with 4 in a balcony cabin but this will be our first NCL trip! I kind of enjoy spending the extra time with my kids (they might not agree but they don’t complain about the free trip).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never seen a minisuite on NCL and was wondering if you all think this is doable. Weare considering cabin #15160 by the observation lounge. Also our choices are pullman, and convertible....any thoughts on what is best? Thank you so much!

A minisuite is not any larger than a regular balcony. The bathroom is bigger. Unless two of the adults are children of the other two I would not even consider it.

A minisuite is not any larger than a regular balcony. The bathroom is bigger. Unless two of the adults are children of the other two I would not even consider it.

You can read my earlier post. I have no problem sharing a room with 3 other adults if it was 3-4 sail free. Doesn’t bother me at all. I mean I’m only sleeping in the room.

I don't think it's "an age thing". It's a "comfort level thing".

I can afford the Haven....but I don't need or even want a butler or afternoon snacks.

On our last BA cruise we had a family inside....the smallest cabin I ever saw (it had those pull down beds). Although I'm all for "a value" and willing to give up some things.....for that cabin the value wasn't worth it.

It really comes down to who OP is sailing with and the comfort level she can deal with (and the other people too).

You can start out a trip as "best buddies" and end up enemies if there are cabin issues.

I mentioned the “age thing” because of the ladder to get up to the pull down bed as well as sleeping on a couch. As far as being able to afford the haven... well then you shouldn’t even be in this discussion lol cause I’m talking about sharing a room with 4 adults when 3-4 sail free.

I mentioned the “age thing” because of the ladder to get up to the pull down bed as well as sleeping on a couch. As far as being able to afford the haven... well then you shouldn’t even be in this discussion lol cause I’m talking about sharing a room with 4 adults when 3-4 sail free.

Please re-read what I wrote. I said I can afford the Haven, but I'm all for a value. The reason I can afford the Haven is that I never threw away money (for things I don't need, such as a butler).

The OP asked about 4 adults in a mini-suite but gave no indication of "who" the adults are, or their relationships, or their ages. If it's 4 millennial guys, yeah, maybe. It it's 4 women who need lots of bathroom time...maybe not. Or, perhaps it's 2 couples who are just too cheap to get their own cabins even though they'd have no problem paying.

OP never said "this is the only way we can afford to go on a cruise".....just asked if it's doable.

The last time, on BA, when we had that tiny inside cabin, there were 4 adults in the same cabin across the hall from us, mixed sexes. They did it, so if that was doable, then a minisuite is doable.

It all comes down to how much comfort and how much privacy they want.

I'm doing a mini suite on the Breakaway in August, it will be 3 adults, my son, daughter and I. They are not complaining as I picked up the tab for this.

It is a port intensive cruise so not much time spent in cabin.

I got a tip in the threads here, I plan on taking magnet ceiling hooks, 50 lb, not very pricey on Amazon, a fabric shower curtain to separate the bed area from the couch area at night for a wee bit of privacy

Please re-read what I wrote. I said I can afford the Haven, but I'm all for a value. The reason I can afford the Haven is that I never threw away money (for things I don't need, such as a butler).

The OP asked about 4 adults in a mini-suite but gave no indication of "who" the adults are, or their relationships, or their ages. If it's 4 millennial guys, yeah, maybe. It it's 4 women who need lots of bathroom time...maybe not. Or, perhaps it's 2 couples who are just too cheap to get their own cabins even though they'd have no problem paying.

OP never said "this is the only way we can afford to go on a cruise".....just asked if it's doable.

The last time, on BA, when we had that tiny inside cabin, there were 4 adults in the same cabin across the hall from us, mixed sexes. They did it, so if that was doable, then a minisuite is doable.

It all comes down to how much comfort and how much privacy they want.

I'm with you!! A haven 2 bedroom, yeah I could afford it but why would I?? That price is at least two more vacations for me! I certainly don't need a butler on a cruise. On this cruise solos were sold out and to stick my son even in an inside cabin I'd be paying the single supplement, uh no don't think so

We did a cabin crawl on the our Bliss cruise, and the mini suite I observed was no larger than the balcony cabin we were in, with the exception of the bathroom. I wouldn't do it, much to small.

The mini suites are larger on the Jewel class ships, but still to small for four people IMHO.

We are booked in a mini suite with 4 adults next summer. My husband, myself and 2 young adult children. I was going to put them inside across the hall but the 3rd and 4th free was too good to pass up. We have sailed many times with 4 in a balcony cabin but this will be our first NCL trip! I kind of enjoy spending the extra time with my kids (they might not agree but they don’t complain about the free trip).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I shared a mini suite with my parents when I was in my late 20s and slept on the most uncomfortable sofa bed I have ever seen. But I did not complain at all. I never mentioned it once to my mom until many years later. Because it was a free trip to Alaska and I was not about to say one bad thing about it!! I had a fabulous time and if I were still single and childless I would do it again tomorrow. Though this time I know you can ask for a foam topper :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I shared a mini suite with my parents when I was in my late 20s and slept on the most uncomfortable sofa bed I have ever seen. But I did not complain at all. I never mentioned it once to my mom until many years later. Because it was a free trip to Alaska and I was not about to say one bad thing about it!! I had a fabulous time and if I were still single and childless I would do it again tomorrow. Though this time I know you can ask for a foam topper :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll keep this in mind for my son :)