Full Suite & bottled water

Ronnieslady

Does anyone know if you get free bottled water replaced daily in a full suite??? It seems to list it that you do, on the Princess site under accommodations, then under full suites. The reason I asked is a few months ago I thought I read here on CC that some ships were giving it & some were not. We have never gotten it, but was hoping it was something new.

Thanks for the info, :halo:

Grace

We were in full suites in May and also two weeks ago. Two bottles of water were delivered daily without us asking. We had preordered 24 bottles of water on our last cruise so we didn't lack for bottled water on this cruise. Probably should have cancelled 12 of the water bottles we had ordered....

And if you are Elite you can exchange your mini bar booze for water anyway. We don't because we imbibe, but preorder water on Princess Cruise Personaliser. One can always go buy a couple of big bottles of H20 from the bar anyway.;)

And if you are Elite you can exchange your mini bar booze for water anyway. We don't because we imbibe, but preorder water on Princess Cruise Personaliser. One can always go buy a couple of big bottles of H20 from the bar anyway.;)

We were in a suite on the Regal TA in September, and did not receive any bottled water. We had a beverage package, and we got bottled water at the bars, which we took to our suite.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, we just got back from our cruise on the Star & we received 2 of the smaller bottles of water every day in a full suite. You must ask your cabin guy for it, or you don’t get it. That’s the way it was on the Star. It seems to be kind of a secret thing that not everyone knows about. I am not sure how long this has been one of the perks, but we appreciated it :p

On our last 2 cruises on the Star and on the Island we received two small bottles of water each day without having to ask. Probably has to do with your steward, if he knows about the perk or not. If you don't get them I would simply let your steward know about it, in a nice way of course, as he/she likely isn't aware of the perk.

Without us having to ask, we received two bottles of water every day on our last two cruises which were on the Caribbean Princess and Emerald Princess.

Interesting. Always exchanged the mini bar contents for our choices and ordered a case of water to drink pre-cruise. Never used Princess water.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Crown right now and not getting the water. I called and asked about it and was told we only get it on embarkation day. I told them their literature says different. A supervisor is going to come meet with us tomorrow morning to discuss. I will say that so far the staff on this ship are clueless about many things.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just to let everyone know, we just got back from our cruise on the Star & we received 2 of the smaller bottles of water every day in a full suite. You must ask your cabin guy for it, or you don’t get it. That’s the way it was on the Star. It seems to be kind of a secret thing that not everyone knows about. I am not sure how long this has been one of the perks, but we appreciated it :p

Our May cruise was in a suite on the Star and the two bottles showed up every day without asking. Ditto our October cruise on the Emerald. I agree that your steward may not be up to speed on the rules - maybe he's new to servicing suites?

On the Majestic earlier this year we got 2 bottles every day to the point we had so much we tried to stop getting it. That proved to be difficult - room steward was the first person we said we don't want any more he directed us to room service. So said the same to them but was told they had to deliver it or the supervisor would want to know why it wasn't being left. Went to Customer Service and said no more but it kept on coming - we took to leaving it in the concierge lounge and/or laundry - at least it went, hopefully someone realised it was unopened.

After being told that we weren't entitled to daily bottled water, a supervisor was sent to our cabin. I showed him where the suite book in our cabin said the bottled water was replenished daily for no charge and also on the Princess@Sea app where it said the same thing. He said that they are changing the policy and doing away with the free water. After I pressed him more about it, he said that he would ask if we could have it since the literature had not been updated. We then began receiving 2 bottles of water each day. I am not sure I believe that they are doing away with the benefit. There were several people that gave us inaccurate answers on our recent Crown Princess cruise.

Does anyone know if you get free bottled water replaced daily in a full suite??? It seems to list it that you do, on the Princess site under accommodations, then under full suites. The reason I asked is a few months ago I thought I read here on CC that some ships were giving it & some were not. We have never gotten it, but was hoping it was something new.

Thanks for the info, :halo:

Grace

We just returned yesterday from the 10 day Ruby cruise. I pre-purchased the 12 bottles prior to the cruise and left 12 in the cabin when we departed. We received two bottles a day...guess that was enough for us! I don't recall that from past cruises, but I did miss chocolate covered strawberries! :)

I have been in a suite 3 times in the last 5 years and never had any free water. On the Crown in Feb. I will ask for it and see what happens. I didn't see it listed on the pdf I printed out. I don't see embark evening specialty dining on pdf either. Is that still a perk?

I have been in a suite 3 times in the last 5 years and never had any free water. On the Crown in Feb. I will ask for it and see what happens. I didn't see it listed on the pdf I printed out. I don't see embark evening specialty dining on pdf either. Is that still a perk?

Just got off the Crown and we finally got our bottled water after I showed a Supervisor where it was listed in the Suite Book in the cabin as a benefit. I also found it listed on the Princess@Sea app as a benefit. We also got the Speciality Dining on embarkation day. There was a paper in our cabin telling us of this benefit and to call for reservations.