Just back from Emerald, and she was a true GEM.

k9hndler

Great News, Princess still has it!!!

My Family of four just returned from a seven day cruise on The Emerald Princess (Spring Break March 19-26) and she was amazing. The crew was outstanding; the Food over the top and the service was top notch. Could not be happier with the old girl. I will be writing a more comprehensive review when I get a minute, but will field any questions for anyone who can't wait.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise! I love the Emerald, was on her for two longer cruises in 2013 and 2014, awesome ship.

This year I'm trying the Regal, haven't been onboard the Royal or Regal yet and decided time to try one of the new ones! :)

We'll be on her for the repositioning from Southampton to Australia, leaving on Sept. 28 and arriving in Fremantle on Nov. 7 (she continues on to Sydney but we wanted to see Perth so getting off there). Glad to hear the glowing reviews! We have not been on the Emerald but were on the Ruby for 32 days last year so hoping for a similar experience.

We'll also be on the Royal for the transatlantic next month. Can't wait!

Edited by 40yearcruiser

Wow, awesome itineraries, enjoy your cruises. I'm on Regal transatlantic next month! The people I talked to on my Emerald cruise said she compares favorably to the Ruby.

Your Southampton to Australia sounds wonderful! I'm going to Australia and NZ Spring of 2017 with Royal Caribbean. I will look for the itinerary you mention, not for this year but next year if there is something similar!

We sailed on her in 2014 in Europe.What a treat to learn we'll be on her for 21 days at the end of the year (Tasmania 7 days + Christmas/ New Year 14 days to New Zealand).

It's good that Australian is starting to see more of the Grand class ships....so far Diamond, Golden have done the summer seasons.

Brisbane will have it's new terminal for these girls ready by 2019.

Not for long! She's scheduled to be in Alaska in 2017... Then West Coast. Of course this could still change. I hope not!

I have her booked for Alaska 2107; hope this doesn't change

So glad to hear that the Emerald is such a gem. We sail her this Saturday Transatlantic repositioning from FLL to Southampton!

I'm packing as we speak!

Awesome - enjoy! We will be on the Emerald in July for a 7-night Scandinavia:)

Can't wait!

Edited by carterd2002