!!! CUBA !!! NCL SKY Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you all had a great day! This is my gift for all of you, a BRAND NEW Gambee review to Cuba!!! I will be posting two chapters each day! I am still working on it so it takes some time.

Hope everyone enjoys it =). I know its been a while since the last one, just been very busy.

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/havana-cruise-review-chapter-1/

• Like 1

Thank you for that link and looking forward to your reports...especially Cuba...I have essentially the same exact camera set up and the 24 and 16-70 lenses so many have some questions for you as we go. Cuba is one of the most photo rich spots I have ever traveled to.

Hi all!

Gambee ~ nice start to your review! (y) While looking at your lunch menu picture I was picking out my choices & also remembering the lunch we had on Breeze at Cucina del Capitano. I loved that lunch..

I notice you had a cheese plate, is that no longer a problem?

Looking forward to seeing Havana & GSC through your eyes & remembering the Sky.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all!

Gambee ~ nice start to your review! (y) While looking at your lunch menu picture I was picking out my choices & also remembering the lunch we had on Breeze at Cucina del Capitano. I loved that lunch..

I notice you had a cheese plate, is that no longer a problem?

Looking forward to seeing Havana & GSC through your eyes & remembering the Sky.

~ Jo ~ :)

Lol, good memory. Cheese is still an issue, but as long as I limit my intake the consequences are quite mild. I get serious gastric issues with high cheese content items , like lasagna, and pizza. But I can indulge on a little cheese here and there :)

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you all had a great day! This is my gift for all of you, a BRAND NEW Gambee review to Cuba!!! I will be posting two chapters each day! I am still working on it so it takes some time.

Hope everyone enjoys it =). I know its been a while since the last one, just been very busy.

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/havana-cruise-review-chapter-1/

I expected a review. Instead I got click bait. It might be good but I don't follow external links, too much risk of malware.

Gambee is a well known reviewer on Cruise Critic. He's not trying to "catfish" or otherwise hack anyone...

I expected a review. Instead I got click bait. It might be good but I don't follow external links, too much risk of malware.