Christmas decorations

SquishTheWhale

We were on the Sea Princess 6 years ago and while it wasn't decorated when we got on in early December by mid December she was :)

I'm hoping it still happens as taking the kids on the Golden Princess this December.

We sail on the Crown on the 7th December. Can I expected her to be decorated for Christmas already?
Yes. They'll have Christmas trees throughout the ship and the atrium area will have garlands and poinsettias. Your cruise is during the last days of Hanukkah, so there will also be a display for that.

Do you know when they will have they’re decorating schedule available. I am sailing on the Regal on December 9th and hoping that there are some Christmas decorations On the ship.

There will be some decorations out. They start the cruise after Thanksgiving, at least we’ve seen that on cruises out of San Franciscico and Los Angeles

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Guest arowe6

Every December cruise I've been on (starting as early as the 2nd) has had decorations up. Last year, we cruised on the 8th and they had been up since the week of Thanksgiving (according to a friend on the ship).

Enjoy your cruise1

-Andrew :)

Do you know when they will have they’re decorating schedule available. I am sailing on the Regal on December 9th and hoping that there are some Christmas decorations On the ship.

They do not publish a schedule.

Thanks, saves me actually googling when Thanksgiving is (sorry for being a clueless Brit!)

Hopefully she will be decorated after that!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

You are not a clueless Brit! ..lol I have no idea when your Holidays are! :)

That is what is great about this forum we learn about each other :)

We were on the Regal last December 6-13 and they were decorating the ship on port days. It was very interesting to watch them. By the 2nd formal night the ship looked spectacular and the photo opportunities were amazing.

Enjoy 🥃🎄🦃🎃