It appears that NCL will be running a huge promotion

jackjia199637

Not sure about forum rule... but this deal will apparently be from NCL directly as flyers with hotline to NCL is posted on some forums today.

I don't think i am allowed to post links. but here are the details.

from 27th-10th

Book any balcony on Breakaway/Getaway

Get Ultimate Dining package for FREE for the 1st and 2nd guest

Book any suite

Ultimate Dining Package and Ultmate Drinking Package FREE for the 1st and 2nd guest

So guys gotta check NCL and maybe call in see if previous bookings can get that similar deal.

I dont think i am breaking any forum rules over this... as I posted no links and this will be from NCL directly, just giving everyone a heads up. :eek::eek:

Super sweet deal. Hopefully this will happen more often in their dash sales. [ATTACH]303498[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Trying to read photo of Freesome deal but can't. Think I may be tech challenged. Could you please list how to find the deal as even a search in google and NCL site couldn't find.

Thanks....

Trying to read photo of Freesome deal but can't. Think I may be tech challenged. Could you please list how to find the deal as even a search in google and NCL site couldn't find.

Thanks....

google ncl freesome promotion seatrade site has details, they are (1st 2 passengers only)

ultimate dining normaly $119 pp (excludes meals with shows & Ocean blue, instead 20% off those.

haven suites include dining & UBP for everyone in room (soda plan for kids) $49 a day plus 15% tip

Edited by iimmie

This looks great!! However, will NCL jack up the prices on the cabins to offset the free stuff? If they keep the price that I got for my suite $1699 pp and a $300 OBC (I'm sure this will go away) that is a hell of a deal. I'll cancel and rebook. We all shall see on Thursday the 27th.:)

Thanks....[/quote

If you can open the file then put mouse over it and right click "save image as" and put it in your picture file. Then go to picture file click to open pic then you should see + - signs at bottom of pic to increase the size to be able to read it.

What is the Ultimate Dining Package? Is that the $57 Specialty Restaurant Trio?

Signature Trio was discontinued when the UDP was launched, some TAs still offer it as a perk but it is not available for purchase anymore directly from NCL.

Edited by Demonyte

Wow! I hope everyone including NCL realizes the implication of providing free UDP to the majority of passengers on a 4000 person ship. Specialty dining may be free, but it would be impossible to seat everyone in a specialty restaurant every night. Can you hear the complaints coming? :eek:

I called this morning and it's only good for sailings April-Sept 2014, I believe (which is great for a lot of people) on the Breakaway class. Our cruise is in May 2015, so it was a no-go for us. Super-friendly customer service though, so yay for NCL! She was disappointed that it wasn't going to work for us. :)

This looks great!! However, will NCL jack up the prices on the cabins to offset the free stuff? If they keep the price that I got for my suite $1699 pp and a $300 OBC (I'm sure this will go away) that is a hell of a deal. I'll cancel and rebook. We all shall see on Thursday the 27th.:)

I fully expect price jumps on every sailing

Looks like it won't apply to us since it's for the 2nd and 3rd quarter sailings only!

"'The Ultimate Freesome' promotion runs from Feb. 27 to March 10 and applies to all second quarter and third quarter sailings of the New York-based Norwegian Breakaway and the Miami-based Norwegian Getaway."

This looks great!! However, will NCL jack up the prices on the cabins to offset the free stuff?

Usually yes, they do raise the prices -- at least at the beginning if the promo is a long one.

We upgraded our BC balcony cabins for our upcoming Med cruise when the WAVE/UPGRADE promotion started in December (it still goes on until 04/04/14) and NCL had raised the price of cabins eligble for the free full category updates at the beginning (we upgraded to B2 and got free upgrade to MB) but now, about a month later the price had dropped back down $120pp (almost the same price as before promotion start) and when we got the better price, we even got more OBC because of the dash sale last week. :D

Edited by Demonyte

Do you lose any of your deposit if you cancel and rebook?

Wow! I hope everyone including NCL realizes the implication of providing free UDP to the majority of passengers on a 4000 person ship. Specialty dining may be free, but it would be impossible to seat everyone in a specialty restaurant every night. Can you hear the complaints coming? :eek:

I agree this could be a big problem, but since it only applies to people booking during that window, unless they do have a lot of cancel/rebookings, a lot of people won't fall under the promotion.

Not sure about forum rule... but this deal will apparently be from NCL directly as flyers with hotline to NCL is posted on some forums today.

I don't think i am allowed to post links. but here are the details.

from 27th-10th

Book any balcony on Breakaway/Getaway

Get Ultimate Dining package for FREE for the 1st and 2nd guest

Book any suite

Ultimate Dining Package and Ultmate Drinking Package FREE for the 1st and 2nd guest

So guys gotta check NCL and maybe call in see if previous bookings can get that similar deal.

I dont think i am breaking any forum rules over this... as I posted no links and this will be from NCL directly, just giving everyone a heads up. :eek::eek:

Is that suite offer for only the Getaway and Breakaway or any NCL ship?

Don

This is a great promotion. It has me thinking serious and funny.

Serious, the staterooms prices are expected to be increased prior to the start date this Thursday. Sort of like the 'retail sale, up the price and give a discount promotion. It is not bad, it is what it is. All the lines do it. I have taken snapshots of prices for various cruises for two different stateroom classes for April. When the promo hits Thursday, I'll compare such to see if the promo is price-changed paid for. Just for fun.

Funny, in that the two promo features (specialty dining and free drinking the entire cruise) seem potentially problematic.

The specialty dining venues were not designed for MDR diners' volume; all these promo's will be at specialty dining. No reservations. Hmmmmm. Looking like there could be some unhappy campers.

The free drinking, although possibly sedative for some, may make the specialty dining unhappy campers a bit more difficult to deal with.

Oh well. I guess we'll have to wait and see on all three of the above.