NCL Sky Spring Break Punks 2014

david_sobe

Unbelievable. I really hope this was the start of the sailing and they booted him off at the next port to find his own way home.

People like this with no respect for others always amaze me. What is wrong with you idiots!?!:confused:

Should have arrested the jerks that kept interfering with security also. They just exacerbated an already bad situation.

Reason #459 not to cruise during spring break!

I was thinking the same thing. Security needed some space in which to work. They were making a bad situation worse especially the one doing the filming.

and this is why they should ban alcohol. alcohol makes people go crazy

So everyone should pay because people like this can't control themselves?

The funny thing is, they specifically don't sell the Ultimate Beverage Package during Spring Break as a way to try and prevent this type of thing from happening. Of course, the problem is that this guy shouldn't have been served, yet someone clearly continued to serve him.

Richard/Tralfie

The funny thing is, they specifically don't sell the Ultimate Beverage Package during Spring Break as a way to try and prevent this type of thing from happening. Of course, the problem is that this guy shouldn't have been served, yet someone clearly continued to serve him.

Richard/Tralfie

Or they smuggled the alcohol on board.......................and weren't caught.

Things like that can happen on every cruise but of course the risk is much bigger during Spring break. People should be more warned about cruise during Spring break. Most people cruise for other reasons than to drink as much as possible and if their first cruise is during Spring break, they probably won't cruise again.

Richard/Tralfie

I believe that the main reason the don't sell the UBP during spring break is to protect their profits (picture one college kid buying the program and then sharing with all his or her buddies).

Richard/Tralfie

I always thought that the UBP was not sold during Spring Break because NCL thought that they would be losing money and would be attracting the partying crowd.

Did the ship have a port day on this particular day? I have seen people come back from Catamaran booze cruises and from places like Carlos and Charlie's and the like needing assistance to walk up the gangway to the ship. I have often been surprised how security just waves them through. Once you are that drunk a bucket of beers will probably help you keep the buzz all night long.

Those videos were crazy and weird. I was a bit confused at what was happening - did the officers request help from the pax? Because they were just standing there letting them interact with the guy.

Anyways, I don't think it's fair to blame stupid behavior on anything other than a stupid individual. I don't get why people have to take an incident like this and try to prove some agenda with it.

Anyways, I don't think it's fair to blame stupid behavior on anything other than a stupid individual. I don't get why people have to take an incident like this and try to prove some agenda with it.

Welcome to cruise critic! You must be new here... :p

Those videos were crazy and weird. I was a bit confused at what was happening - did the officers request help from the pax? Because they were just standing there letting them interact with the guy.

I totally agree with you !!

I see people blaming alcohol. Blaming the people who served the drunk. Blaming his friends.

Etc !!

Some just don't want to put the blame on the person who created the situation.

I hope the security on my upcoming cruise is a lot better than these guys. They had zero control over that situation, needed more officers to control the crowd and executed some pretty lousy physical restraint techniques. Had that guys' friends decided to "save" him, the security would have got their butts kicked.

I hope the security on my upcoming cruise is a lot better than these guys. They had zero control over that situation, needed more officers to control the crowd and executed some pretty lousy physical restraint techniques. Had that guys' friends decided to "save" him, the security would have got their butts kicked.

What an absolutely asinine thing to say!!