3/4 free

Book by June 30th

Sail Sept 1 - Dec 15, 2104

New bookings

Combinable with C&A

NOT combinable with senior, military, resident, going gone

This is NOT the current BOGOHO that is for 2015/2016

That is a long time out in the future.:D:D

Interesting. I'll have to look tomorrow. We were thinking of booking another Alaska cruise on Princess for July within the next day or two, but if the price is right with a BOGHO on RCI, I might think about Sept instead.

Interesting. I'll have to look tomorrow. We were thinking of booking another Alaska cruise on Princess for July within the next day or two, but if the price is right with a BOGHO on RCI, I might think about Sept instead.

I'm thinking of alaska as well. I also cruised Alaska in 2011/Diamond, but at the end of May. I can't decide on Princess or Radiance. I should be excited to book, but I'm not (a first for me), I didn't like the Diamond (boring-loved alaska though). Noticed you've cruise rccl frequently, what is/was your take on Princess. I just hate to miss Glacier Bay, but love rccl, I know I'm running my question into the ground :(

New sale starts Monday 6/9

BOGOHO

Or

3/4 free

Book by June 30th

Sail Sept 1 - Dec 15, 2104

New bookings

Combinable with C&A

NOT combinable with senior, military, resident, going gone

This is NOT the current BOGOHO that is for 2015/2016

Wonder if they will let you get the BOGOHO with a cruise already booked (like they did with the current BOGOHO deal)? I'll have to check on that one - would like to upgrade from my boardwalk cabin, if that is the case.

I checked some cruises for September 2014 and not getting any bogoho or 3/4 free. Do you have any more details?

The OP mentioned it starts 6/9, even though when he said "tomorrow" it was still Saturday night. :)

The OP mentioned it starts 6/9, even though when he said "tomorrow" it was still Saturday night. :)

I watch prices like a hawk. I too have been looking for a last minute (or post final payment) cruise and I've been watching Sept pricing for Allure, Grandeur, Vision, Navigator & Majesty for 2 months on a daily basis through the various RCI sales as I'm studying the price changes and so forth vs. the Tues deals etc....

Only Vision short cruises has not gone up significantly. Allure, Grandeur and especially Vision 10-day Bermuda have risen a great deal. Sept is normally a time in recent years when some great Tues sale rates come out (Hurricane season, kids back in school, etc) so I don't really get this. I also noticed that many of the Tues sales over the last year have not been all that great.

However, for the first time I feel in 3-4 years, the pricing for some cruises into 2015 and 2016 have been the best. Maybe... just maybe... RCL is changing strategy a bit here and trying to bring back the favourable pricing for early booking than perhaps all the complaints of price drops after final payment and what must amount to a massive amount of man hours in their call centers of cruisers making price changes, rebooking, upgrades, etc.

I priced out my upcoming cruise on the Allure and the price I have in a B2 is still the best deal. I'm not real happy with the cabin (on deck 14) but the price was a fantastic deal. A B2 is now priced $844 higher. Even if it goes BOGOHO tomorrow the price would be $198. higher than what I am paying now.

To go to a D1 would be $703. more (if the pricing stays the same) tomorrow with the BOGOHO and if RCI would let me get the BOGOHO pricing to upgrade.

Might be worth it .... I have been worrying about the noise level on the Boardwalk.

Wonder if they will let you get the BOGOHO with a cruise already booked (like they did with the current BOGOHO deal)? I'll have to check on that one - would like to upgrade from my boardwalk cabin, if that is the case.

I called C and A and was told yes but your reservation will be re priced at the current rate like they did with the current BOGOHO

I'm very excited. I just had 3 tabs open on my computer; one for each week of our cruise, and one with the deck plans for FOS. I found a few rooms that are available for both weeks we sail, and depending on the "deal," may upgrade to a JS. I think the extra space and larger balcony would be nice for two weeks. Crossing my fingers.

I called C and A and was told yes but your reservation will be re priced at the current rate like they did with the current BOGOHO

I might make out slightly on one of my booked cruises but the other one has skyrocketed since I booked. Also have to factor in losing $25.00 on the balcony discount.

I might make out slightly on one of my booked cruises but the other one has skyrocketed since I booked. Also have to factor in losing $25.00 on the balcony discount.

Ours has skyrocketed as well. Our FOS cruise has gone up $400 per person.

PS. I think we may be neighbors. We live in NSB. See you in McKenna's someday:rolleyes:

Edited by molly361

Irishgal and Molly....

Sorry for getting your hopes up a day early,

I was thinking today was the 9th when I posted the sale

At least now I can truly say.....sale starts tomorrow

Although I expect prices will be jacked up a bit but those who get in on the sale early do tend to get some good deals

I've got Oasis in July and explorer in November but prices are already more than double what we paid for November , so I'm not expecting any changes for us

I'm wishing you all the best of luck though !!

Ours has skyrocketed as well. Our FOS cruise has gone up $400 per person.

PS. I think we may be neighbors. We live in NSB. See you in McKenna's someday:rolleyes:

Yep we're next door neighbors. I'll definately buy you a drink :D

Our FOS cruise for 11/9 has jumped about $1000.00 total.

Our Enhantment cruise for 9/26 hasn't increased a whole lot. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow :rolleyes:

I'm thinking of alaska as well. I also cruised Alaska in 2011/Diamond, but at the end of May. I can't decide on Princess or Radiance. I should be excited to book, but I'm not (a first for me), I didn't like the Diamond (boring-loved alaska though). Noticed you've cruise rccl frequently, what is/was your take on Princess. I just hate to miss Glacier Bay, but love rccl, I know I'm running my question into the ground :(

I am more loyal to Royal, but they can't compare with the return cruiser prices (last minute/standby) for Alaska with Princess. I think I would be happy on either line for the cruise portion. I do love Glacier Bay and think it is superior to Tracy Fjord, but Royal goes out of/into Seward which is much nicer than Whittier. Although, since I have been to Glacier Bay twice, it isn't a critical factor in the decision. That said, I did finalize an Alaska cruise for this summer today--On Princess.

As a comparison, I do like Royal's ships/activites better but I found the activities fine in Alaska on Princess. Definitely more laid back. I would assume it is on Royal Caribbean too for that itinerary. I doubt I would go on Princess in the Caribbean though.

FWIW, on the BOGOHO, I couldn't wait until tomorrow to look because I wanted to confirm some good air deals today. Based on the dates I could go, the prices were still higher and I'm not positive the sale would have included Alaska itineraries so I decided not to wait.

I am more loyal to Royal, but they can't compare with the return cruiser prices (last minute/standby) for Alaska with Princess. I think I would be happy on either line for the cruise portion. I do love Glacier Bay and think it is superior to Tracy Fjord, but Royal goes out of/into Seward which is much nicer than Whittier. Although, since I have been to Glacier Bay twice, it isn't a critical factor in the decision. That said, I did finalize an Alaska cruise for this summer today--On Princess.

As a comparison, I do like Royal's ships/activites better but I found the activities fine in Alaska on Princess. Definitely more laid back. I would assume it is on Royal Caribbean too for that itinerary. I doubt I would go on Princess in the Caribbean though.

FWIW, on the BOGOHO, I couldn't wait until tomorrow to look because I wanted to confirm some good air deals today. Based on the dates I could go, the prices were still higher and I'm not positive the sale would have included Alaska itineraries so I decided not to wait.

Thanks! What ship did you book on Princess? Please let us know when you get back how it compared and would you do it again, which date did you choose. My email is askforgiveness@aol.com if you can email me details when you return - thanks so much