What was your first NCL ship?

Susie51

I'm not considered an NCL past passenger, but I sailed the Leeward in 1998. It was a charter out of Alexandria VA to Bermuda. The hours were a bit strange as we had to sail by 3PM to allow opening of the Woodrow Wilson bridge.

Roy

The Seaward in 1996 I think. It was the first ship we had cruised on that actually had 2 dining rooms and a buffet. it was considered a pretty large ship in those days, not anymore. I do remember how small the cabins were, but that didn't bother us. We sailed out of San Juan, with dd and sil plus their 2 girls. WE had 3 outside cabins. That was also our first experience with Le bistro dining; $5 sur charge then.

WE first sailed on the Sunward in 1971 out of Miami. I can vividly remember what a feast dinner was every night. Nothing like it is today. The ship was tiny and the cabins minuscule to say the least. But what fun we had. We rented scooters in Nassau for $6.00 a day believe it or not. Beers on board were around 20 cents or so and a carton of cigarettes was less than three dollars. My how times have changed.