"LIVE" from Quantum of the Seas - Nov. 21, 2014

Radio

Mark,

Is the traffic pattern the same as with the old terminal? We will be parking on the lot and we used to have to drive past the old terminal,turn left to get to the parking...is that still the entrance or did they move the entrance? Arriving sunday Morn!!

Thanks!

Hello everyone. . . The drive over from the hotel wasn't bad except there was a lot of traffic on Route 78. It took about 20 minutes. I stopped at Harborview Park (911 Memorial) for a few pics, then I dropped off by bag with the porter.

I drove down to the Parking area ($19 per day) and then just walked over to the terminal

I made it on board at around 11AM. They started boarding at precisely 10:45. Suite and Pinnacle boarded 1st, and Diamond Plus boarded just thereafter. The cabins were not open until 12:30, but I was able to drop my carry on off in the Cabin. . .

I got a quick bite up at SeaPlex Dog House, and a snack at the Windjammer. Both were very good. The Soda package at the Dog House took awhile to process.

I have only been on the ship for about 2 hours, but I see so many similarities with the Solstice Class, and Oasis Class. (cabins, passageways, stairwells, and art) I will have many pics to post soon. . . The Internet Pkg will work, but I have to send pics to my server first. There will be many this afternoon.

Thanks for tuning in. . .

I'm not sure I can see everything in 2 nights :confused:

Radio

;);)